PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 224, 225, 226 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the death record of Maciej Skwiot.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !

Rzodkiewnica

It happened in Zaręby on 5th/17th July 1893, at 11 a.m.
Appeared: Bartłomiej Merchel, 44 years old and Franciszek Wilga, 35 years old, both farmers from Rzodkiewnica, and they declared that yesterday, at 2 p.m., died in Rzodkiewnica: Maciej Skwiot, widower, farmer, 70 years old, born and lived in Rzodkiewnica, son of late parents: Franciszek Skwiot and mother of unknown name and surname.
After eye-belief about the death of Maciej Skwiot this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Administrator of the parish of Zaręby, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Pierzchalski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:23 pm      Post subject:

Would you please translate the attached marriage record for Ludwika Splawski and Piotr Sztankowski. Date of marriage is 1898. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

SPLAWSKI, LUDWIKA, MARRIAGE, 1898.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1002.55 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

SPLAWSKI, LUDWIKA, MARRIAGE, 1898.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:03 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the attached marriage record for Ludwika Splawski and Piotr Sztankowski. Date of marriage is 1898. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

Izdebno

It happened in the village of Ostrowite on 8th/20th February 1898, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Wojciech Józefiak, 45 years old, farmer and Marian Paradecki, 28 years old, daylabourer, both living in the village of Ostrowite, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Piotr Sztankowski, widower, 50 years old, son of late parents, spouses: Marcin Sztankowski and Marianna Sztankowska nee Zawodniak. Born in The Grand Duchy of Posen and living in the village of Ostrowite, farmer

and

Ludwika Spławska, a miss, 27 years old, daughter of spouses: late Jan Spławski and living Nepomucena Spławska nee Przybyłowicz. Born in Kazimierz and living in the village of Izdebno, daylabourer.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church of Ostrowite, on: 25th January/6th February, 1st/13th February and 8th/20th February of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did enter into the prenuptial agreement, at the notary office in kleczew, on 6th/18th February of the current year, at number 80.

Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the undersigned administrator of the local parish.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature.

Please notice that the newlyweds did enter into the prenuptial agreement. It is worth to order a copy of such document from the State Archives.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dbaron

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:56 am      Post subject: Michal Mazur Birth Translation

Hello,
I am hopeful you might translate the birth record of my great grandfather. I am also hopeful I have posted it in the correct forum! Thank you.

All my best,
Dan

Michal Mazur Birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  687.5 KB

Michal Mazur Birth.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Michal Mazur Birth Translation

Dbaron wrote:
Hello,
I am hopeful you might translate the birth record of my great grandfather. I am also hopeful I have posted it in the correct forum! Thank you.

All my best,
Dan

Łopiennik
Michał Mazur

It happened in Urzędów on 31st August/12th September 1886, at 11 a.m.
Appeared personally: Franciszek Mazur, 30 years old, peasant, farmer, living in Łopiennik, in the presence of: Franciszek Woś, 32 years old and Kacper Mazur, 36 years old, peasants, farmers living in Łopiennik and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Łopiennik on 28th August/9th September of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon, with his legal wife Józefa nee Pełka, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Ludwik Gera, vicar of the local parish, the child was given the name Michała and the godparents were: Jakub Wnuczek and Marianna Wąsikowa.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate, and was signed by Us only.

Parson of the parish of Urzędów, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Marcin Wolski.

amg337

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:39 pm      Post subject: Seeking translation of two records?

Hello, I am new to this website and just starting my genealogy search. Could you please help to translate the attached birth record document for Antonina Samelko (my grandmother, 1908) and attached marriage record of her parents, Jan Samelko and Anna Adela Sierzputowska (1900).
Thank you in advance.
Angela

256.jpg
 Description:
Number 74. Birth record of Antonina Samelko (1908)
 Filesize:  1.74 MB

256.jpg

200-201-1.jpg
 Description:
Number 200. Marriage record of Jan Samelko and Anna Adela Sierzputowska (1900)
 Filesize:  1.19 MB

200-201-1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:38 am      Post subject: Re: Seeking translation of two records?

amg337 wrote:
Hello, I am new to this website and just starting my genealogy search. Could you please help to translate the attached birth record document for Antonina Samelko (my grandmother, 1908) and attached marriage record of her parents, Jan Samelko and Anna Adela Sierzputowska (1900).
Thank you in advance.
Angela

Nr 74
Grabowo

It happened in Grabowo on 22 June/5th July 1908, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Mikołaj Grajewski, servant living in Grabowo, 58 years old, in the presence of Aleksander Popiołek, 35 years old and Walerian Skrodzki, 36 years old, both servants from Grabowo and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Grabowo on 16th/29th June of the current year, at 10 a.m., with Anna Adela Samełko nee Sierzputowska, who lives in Grabowo, 32 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name Antonina and the godparents were: Mikołaj Grajewski and Marianna Grajewska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Sadowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

It happened in Warszawa in the parish of Saint Andrew on 24th September/7th October 1900, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Aleksander Brajczewski, shoemaker and Feliks Brajczewski, day-labourer, both of age, living in Warszawa, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Kacper Jan (of two names) Samełko, a single man, 24 years old, day-labourer, living in Warszawa at the Pańska street at the number 1190 E, born in the village of Kumielsk, located in the parish of Lachowo, in the county of Szczuczyn, in the governorate of Łomża, son od unmarried Anna Samełko

and

Anna Adela (of two names) Sierzputowska, a miss, 24 years old, servant, living at Graniczna street at the number 968, born in the village of Sierzputy, located in the parish of Szczepankowo, in the county and governorate of Łomża, daughter of spouses: Walenty Sierzputowski and Małgorzata Sierzputowska nee Łuba.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in local and All Saints parish churches in Warszawa, on: 26th August, 2nd and 9th September of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Stefan Lesisz, vicar of the local church.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and was signed by Us, the groom and first of the witnesses only.

Priest Lesisz
Kacper Jan Samełko
Aleksander Brajczewski.

KarenJones

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:41 am      Post subject: Brick Wall - requesting advice - Paul surname

I have to reference the translation in this thread and ask an additional question:
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:21 am Post subject: Re: Julian Paul Death Translation

The death record reference Julian Paul's birth place as the GRAND DUCHY OF POSEN, and the village was not readable according to marcelproust. However, the village may be Schniedermuhl or Pila. This makes some sense to me. My great-grandmother AGNIESKA PAUL may be the sibling of Julian. I have worked every angle to try and find her birth. In the US records for Agnes PAUL Skrzypecki, there are minimal references to her birthplace: Deutsch Krone, Walcz, Pila, and Posen.

I know that Julian Paul is some kind of relative to me because I have DNA connection to this family line. Also, the name of his father HERMAN PAUL, and the name of my great grandmother Agnes Paul's father is also HERMAN PAUL.

I need some direction here because I am at a brick wall. Is there a way, based upon the translated record for Julian Paul that I might be able to find HIS birth record which may lead me to Agnes birth record?

Thanks for anything. Karen
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Brick Wall - requesting advice - Paul surname

KarenJones wrote:
I have to reference the translation in this thread and ask an additional question:
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:21 am Post subject: Re: Julian Paul Death Translation

The death record reference Julian Paul's birth place as the GRAND DUCHY OF POSEN, and the village was not readable according to marcelproust. However, the village may be Schniedermuhl or Pila. This makes some sense to me. My great-grandmother AGNIESKA PAUL may be the sibling of Julian. I have worked every angle to try and find her birth. In the US records for Agnes PAUL Skrzypecki, there are minimal references to her birthplace: Deutsch Krone, Walcz, Pila, and Posen.

I know that Julian Paul is some kind of relative to me because I have DNA connection to this family line. Also, the name of his father HERMAN PAUL, and the name of my great grandmother Agnes Paul's father is also HERMAN PAUL.

I need some direction here because I am at a brick wall. Is there a way, based upon the translated record for Julian Paul that I might be able to find HIS birth record which may lead me to Agnes birth record?

I recommend You to contact with The State Archives of Piła at the following email address and ask for a research:

[email protected]

Besides, a lot of Julian's children were baptised in the romancatholic parish of Młodzieszyn so it would be good to check the marriages of this parish, because the marriage record would inform Us about Julian's birthplace.
Unfortunately documents of the parish of Młodzieszyn prior to 1885 are not available online.
Romancatholic marriages from Młodzieszyn are stored in The State Archives of Grodzisk Mazowiecki.
You can ask them to find the marriage record at the following email:

[email protected]

I think that it is possible that Julian's marriage record can be found in the parish of Młodzieszyn.

katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 82

Post Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:20 am      Post subject: Re: Brick Wall - requesting advice - Paul surname

KarenJones wrote:

Hello Karen,

If you wish PolishOrigins' assistance with your research, do not hesitate to contact us, here you can find more details about our genealogy services: https://polishorigins.com/genealogy/ and here you can fill in our request form https://polishorigins.com/genealogy-request

Best regards from Poland,
Katarzyna
doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:51 pm      Post subject: 1902 Lomza Marriage Szafir-Kania Akta 40

Hello!

Kindly translate 1902 Lomza marriage record for Icek Ela Szafir & Chasia Leja Rywka Kania, akta 40.

Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

1902 Lomza Marriage Kania-Szafir akta 40.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  610.23 KB

1902 Lomza Marriage Kania-Szafir akta 40.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:14 am      Post subject: Re: 1902 Lomza Marriage Szafir-Kania Akta 40

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1902 Lomza marriage record for Icek Ela Szafir & Chasia Leja Rywka Kania, akta 40.

Thanks again for your help!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Rutki
and
Łomża

It happened in the town of Łomża on 13th/26th August 1902, at 9 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the citizens of the town of Łomża: Abram Dawid Szejnkop, 50 years old, teacher (Melamed) and Boruch Mejer Szejnkop, 40 years old, trader, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Icek Elia Szafir, a single man, 23 years old, living in the village of Rutki, located in the commune of Kossaki, born in the city of Warsaw, son of Matys and Gitla nee Cukert, spouses Szejnkop

and

Chaja Leja Rywka Kania, a miss, 24 years old, born and living in the town of Łomża, daughter of Chaim Berek Aronowicz and Elka Jankielewicz nee Judkowska, spouses Kania.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announce in the jewish synagogues of Zambrów and Łomża, on:

in Zambrów: 13th, 20th and 27th July of the current year,
in Łomża: 27th July, 3rd and 10th August of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did enter into the prenuptial agreement at the notary of Łomża: Wacław Bogucki on 13th/26th August of the current year, at number: 898.

Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the rabbi of the synagogue district of Łomża, Hirsz Tenenbaum.

This act was read and signed by Us and the present.

Note: in the 22nd line the word "prenuptial" was corrected.

Signatures:
Boruch Mejer Szejnkop
A.D. Szejnkop
rabbi H. Tetenbaum
Icek Elia Szafir, Ch.L.R. Kania

Civil Registrar, mayor of the town of Łomża.

Please notice that the newlyweds did enter into the prenuptial agreement. If you want me to get the copy of this document i can do it or You can ask for it in Łomża State Archives at the following email address:

[email protected]

mestanton

Replies: 212

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:54 pm      Post subject: Maryanna Myslińska Krzywkowska death 1899

Please translate this death record #29 for my direct ancestor Maryanna Myslinska, daughter of Bernard, who was married to Józef Krzywkowski. I think her son is a witness since her husband died previously.

Marilyn

Maryanna Myslinska Krzywkowska death 1899.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  485.92 KB

Maryanna Myslinska Krzywkowska death 1899.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:50 pm      Post subject: Re: Maryanna Myslińska Krzywkowska death 1899

mestanton wrote:
Please translate this death record #29 for my direct ancestor Maryanna Myslinska, daughter of Bernard, who was married to Józef Krzywkowski. I think her son is a witness since her husband died previously.

Marilyn

Myślin
Nr 29

It happened in Poniatowo on 16th/28th January 1899, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Antoni Śledzianowski, farmer, 35 years old and Józef Krzywkowski, farmer, 48 years old, both living in Myślin and they declared that on 14th/26th January of the current year, at 7 a.m., died in Myślin: Marianna Krzywkowska, widow, 90 years old, who was born in Kocewo and lived at her son's in Myślin, daughter of Bernard Myśliński and mother of unknown name, who were farmers.
This act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed Us only.

Signature of the administrator priest of the parish of Chamsk: W. Melcher.

Loufamtree

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:56 am      Post subject: Bobinska birth record

Hi

I have another record for translation if you have time - it's the bottom one, number 58. Thanks!

Louise K

Bobinska Jozefa birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  802.21 KB

Bobinska Jozefa birth.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 224, 225, 226 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 225 of 339

Jump to: