PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:27 pm      Post subject: Looking for family - Tkacz and Pędrak

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone is able to help with my search for my great grandparents.

Their names as documented on files from my Grandmother on Arolsen Archives were Filip Tkacz and Aniela Pędrak.

I have searched on Geneteka and have not located either birth records or marriage records.

My grandmother was born in Olszanica, Podkarpackie in 1919.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Nikki
katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 82

Post Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:19 am      Post subject: Re: Looking for family - Tkacz and Pędrak

nsanders15 wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone is able to help with my search for my great grandparents.

Their names as documented on files from my Grandmother on Arolsen Archives were Filip Tkacz and Aniela Pędrak.

I have searched on Geneteka and have not located either birth records or marriage records.

My grandmother was born in Olszanica, Podkarpackie in 1919.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Nikki

Hi Nikki,

Please be aware that records you are looking for might still be protected by personal data protection laws (birth records that are younger than 100 years old and marriage and death records younger than 80 years old are stored in civil registry offices instead of public archives).

If you wish PolishOrigins' assistance with your research, do not hesitate to contact us, here you can find more details about our genealogy services: https://polishorigins.com/genealogy/ and here you can fill in our request form https://polishorigins.com/genealogy-request

Best regards from Poland,
Katarzyna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: