PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 229, 230, 231 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:44 am      Post subject: Help with Russian Translation for Marianna Świerczyńska

Thank you once again for your assistance!
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:20 am      Post subject: Land Record Names b44-49

Good Day,

Whenever time permits...while I await my last request I humbly request the translation of another 2 land record- NAMES ONLY

Appreciated,

Nancy Celleri

b Names 1 to 10 3 notes p2-3.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.85 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

b Names 1 to 10  3 notes p2-3.gif

b Names 44 to 49 no notes p7.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.72 MB

b Names 44 to 49  no notes p7.gif

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Land Record Names b44-49

nercell wrote:
Good Day,

Whenever time permits...while I await my last request I humbly request the translation of another 2 land record- NAMES ONLY

Appreciated,

Nancy Celleri

1. Szmigowa Katarzyna
2. Buczek Józef
3. Golec Dymitr
4. Lipiec Iwan
5. Rudy Iwan
6. Banach Franciszka
7. Typiak Michał
8. Mazur Iwan
9. Skwarek Agnieszka
10. Skwarek Franciszek and Michał Kowalski. The name Franciszek is crossed out and the name Andrzej is written above it.

44. Fituła Iwan
45. Kusy Marcin
46. Witaszkowa Katarzyna
47. Kwiatkowski Adam
48. Pietruszka Józef
49. Szmigowa Marianna

PAYPAL: [email protected]
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Names and Notes Land Record Panuciak

marcelproust wrote:
nercell wrote:
Good Evening,

Another Liquidation table-page 4...Could you please translate both the names as well as the written notations made?

I can only decipher the names with which I am most familiar-Panuciak, Kur, Mazur.

Much appreciated

Nancy

I am working on it.

Thanks for everything ! Any progress with the above record?
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Names and Notes Land Record Panuciak

nercell wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
nercell wrote:
Good Evening,

Another Liquidation table-page 4...Could you please translate both the names as well as the written notations made?

I can only decipher the names with which I am most familiar-Panuciak, Kur, Mazur.

Much appreciated

Nancy

I am working on it.

Thanks for everything ! Any progress with the above record?

I will send the translation tomorrow.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:13 am      Post subject: Re: Names and Notes Land Record Panuciak

nercell wrote:
Good Evening,

Much appreciated

Nancy

11. Typiak Iwan
12. Olejko Stefan
13. Mazur Iwan
14. Typiak Michał
15. Brodziak Iwan
16. Szutyj Jurij
17. Ruski Iwan (Iwan is crossed out and above this name, the name Andrzej is written in red)
18. Pankiewicz Tomasz
19. Panuciak Iwan
20. Kur Franciszek
21. Bondyra Iwan
22. Bizer Iwan (Iwan is crossed out) Tomasz
23. Kur Andrzej
24. Krzywko Mikołaj
25. Kur Michał (crossed out). Above, written in red: inheritance of Andrzej Kur
26. Kosiński Łukasz
27. Panuciak Michał
28. Guczma Iwan

mrpiano17

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:05 pm      Post subject: Tomas Barysas (Borysow) Marriage

Hi all,

I think I found my family member's marriage record. I know enough to recognize names at this point. Could some help with the translation of this record? It is the first one on the page.

Thanks!
Mike

Barysas, Tomas Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.46 MB

Barysas, Tomas Marriage.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:08 pm      Post subject: Re: Tomas Barysas (Borysow) Marriage

mrpiano17 wrote:
Hi all,

I think I found my family member's marriage record. I know enough to recognize names at this point. Could some help with the translation of this record? It is the first one on the page.

Thanks!
Mike

I am working on it.
Please remember to provide the name of the parish and the link to the document.

mrpiano17

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:00 pm      Post subject:

Thanks marcelproust! Link is below:

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-C9B8-MQ78-1?i=733&cat=2321956

It is the parish of Merkine.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:57 pm      Post subject:

mrpiano17 wrote:
Thanks marcelproust! Link is below:

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-C9B8-MQ78-1?i=733&cat=2321956

It is the parish of Merkine.

Nr 5

Marriage date: February 6th

When, where, who and after how many marriage banns:

It happened on February 6th 1907, in the romancatholic parish church of Merecz (in polish Merecz, in english: Merkine), by the priest Tomasz Kakareko, parson of this church, after 3 banns of marriage, dated: January 14th, January 21st and January 28th of the current year, announced in front of the people gathered at The Holy Mass.

Newlyweds and their social status, age and parish:

Tomasz Borys, peasant, widower, 40 years old, from the village of Kościuny (Kasčiūnai) with Ewa Norkunas, a miss, 19 years old, from the village of Gudakiemie??? (Gudakiemis), both parishioners of Merecz; after the written statement of both parties about any obstacles to this marriage, and after not discovering them and after a newlyweds' statement on their mutual agreement to such relationship, which was expressed by external signs

Newlyweds' parents and witnesses:

Son of peasants: Ludwik and Rozalia nee Sawlewicz, legal spouses Borys
Daughter of peasants: Wincenty and Kazimiera nee Tamulewicz, legal spouses Norkun
This marriage was solemny blesses in the face of the church, in the presence of the witnesses: Julian Borys, Klementyn Szadzius, Mikołaj Meszkinis and many others.

mrpiano17

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:40 pm      Post subject:

Many many thanks for the quick response. This is great!
bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:50 pm      Post subject: Translation Request - Russian Birth Record

Marcel-

When you get a chance could you please translate this Russian birth record from the Zagorow parish for Jan Kasznia?
The record is No. 133 in the link provided below:

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSV8-Q3ZH-V?i=861&cat=108513

Thanks
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:08 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request - Russian Birth Record

bigmakusa wrote:
Marcel-

When you get a chance could you please translate this Russian birth record from the Zagorow parish for Jan Kasznia?
The record is No. 133 in the link provided below:

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSV8-Q3ZH-V?i=861&cat=108513

Thanks

Augustynów

It happened in Zagórów, on June 10th/22nd 1879, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally: Józef Kasznia, farmer, living in the village of Augustynów, 30 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Bartecki, 33 years old and Mateusz Grabiński, 40 years old, both farmers from Augustynów and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Augustynów on 7th/19th day of the current month and year, at 4 p.m., with his legal wife: Antonina nee Bartecka, 24 years old, .
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jan, and the godparents were: Bernard Bartecki and Apolonia Grabińska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by Us.

Priest M. Machowiak.

trinkelson

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:29 pm      Post subject: Please assist with Russian record translation

Monsieur Proust

At your convenience, please translate Akt 16 at https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/743/0/6.1/99/skan/full/4IodJbxAW5LrHAEB_6prSQ

Attached is a cropped copy of the record.

Merci

PakulaJanStrapagielJozefaMarriage1898crop.jpg
 Description:
Record number 16
 Filesize:  1.02 MB

PakulaJanStrapagielJozefaMarriage1898crop.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Please assist with Russian record translation

trinkelson wrote:
Monsieur Proust

At your convenience, please translate Akt 16 at https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/743/0/6.1/99/skan/full/4IodJbxAW5LrHAEB_6prSQ

Attached is a cropped copy of the record.

Merci

Nr 16
Linne

It happened in Dobra, on August 9th/21st 1898, at 4 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Ignacy Goździcki, 35 years old and Ludwik Górski, 28 years old, servants of a dwór*, both living in the village of Długa Wieś, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Pakuła, widower, after the late Balbina nee Rychlik, who died in the village of Długa Wieś on February 5th/17th of the current year. Land steward, who was born in the village of Boleszczyn, located in the parish of Boleszczyn, and living in the village of Długa Wieś, son of the late parents: Andrzej and Agnieszka nee Janicka, spouses pakuła, 56 years old

and

Józefa Strapagiel, a miss, born in the village of Krzyżówki, located in the parish of Tokary, living at her parents' in the village of Linne, daughter of Jan, working as a saddler and Anna nee Pol, spouses Strapagiel, 31 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Dobra, on: July 26th/August 7th, August 2nd/14th and August 9th/21st of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Signature of the priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 229, 230, 231 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 230 of 338

Jump to: