PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:09 am      Post subject: Land Records Topólcza p4

Good Day,

The last of the land records! If you would be so kind to translate NAMES ONLY

Kind Regards,

Nancy C

Topolcza p 4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.9 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Topolcza p 4.jpg

jmd75

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:40 am      Post subject: Translation request

Please translate the following birth record for Aleksander Adamczyk son of Jan Adamczyk and Franciska Siejk born in 1885. Many thanks!

Aleksanderadamczyk.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  64.04 KB

Aleksanderadamczyk.JPG

jmd75

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:42 am      Post subject: Translation request

Please translate the birth record of Wladyslaw Adamczyk son of Jan Adamczyk and Franciska Siejk born in 1890. Record #7. The link to the document is https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/414/0/-/48/str/1/1/15/yD_N2CH4hl_7FF3PNvsoAg/#tabSkany
as I can not get a good picture. Many thanks!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request

jmd75 wrote:
Please translate the birth record of Wladyslaw Adamczyk son of Jan Adamczyk and Franciska Siejk born in 1890. Record #7. The link to the document is https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/414/0/-/48/str/1/1/15/yD_N2CH4hl_7FF3PNvsoAg/#tabSkany

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:39 pm      Post subject: Re: Land Records Topólcza p4

nercell wrote:
Good Day,

The last of the land records! If you would be so kind to translate NAMES ONLY

Kind Regards,

Nancy C

10. Dulemba Józef
11. Krupa Michał
12. Krupa Maria
13. Fituła Iwan
14. Lipiec Daniel
15. Kowalczyk Zofia
16. Lipiec Józef
17. Ruski Iwan
18. Rudy Wawrzyniec
19. Rudy Iwan
20. Lipic Józef
21. Mazur Zofia
22. Guczma Michał
23. Guczma Wawrzyniec
24. Banaś Iwan
25. Kołodziejczyk Wojciech

KarenJones

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:11 pm      Post subject: Translation Request - 3 Marriage Records

1. Please may I have the translation of these three records. These records are long and it would be good if the entire records are translated.
2. When completed, please provide the translator's name associated with the PAYPAL account so that I may send the gift.

Marriage Records:
1. 1884 #29 Jan Glica and Katarzyna Jonca
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=7&zs=0244d&sy=1884&kt=2&plik=27-30.jpg#zoom=1&x=2896&y=90

2. 1894 #27 Stanislaw Roszkowicz and Franciszka Banas
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=7&zs=0244d&sy=1894&kt=2&plik=27-30.jpg#zoom=1&x=440&y=65

3. 1873 #6 Wojciech Banos and Marianna Jonca
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=7&zs=0244d&sy=1873&kt=2&plik=06-07.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=271&y=74
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request

jmd75 wrote:
Please translate the following birth record for Aleksander Adamczyk son of Jan Adamczyk and Franciska Siejk born in 1885. Many thanks!

Mianowo

It happened in Andrzejewo, on February 28th/March 12th 1885, at 3 p.m.
Appeared personally: Jan Adamczuk, daylaborer, 27 years old, living in Mianowo, in the presence of Józef Sobotka, 60 years old and Grzegorz Dworakowski, 40 years old, both farmers, who live in Mianowo, and presented us a male child, informing that the child was born today in Mianowo, with his legal wife Franciszka nee Sejk, 28 years old.
At The holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Józef Korolec, the child was given the name: Aleksander, and the godparents were: Józef Zalewski and Konstancja Grabowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Józef Korolec, administrator of the parish of Andrzejewo.

jmd75

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:48 pm      Post subject:

Thank you Marcelproust!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:00 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request

jmd75 wrote:

Ruskołęka

It happened in Andrzejewo, on January 7th/19th 1890, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally: Jan Adamczyk, servant, living in Ruskołęka, 28 years old, in the presence of Stanisław Szydłowski, 39 years old and Stanisław Czyżewski, 30 years old, both servants, living in Ruskołęka, and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in Ruskołęka, on January 3rd/15th, of the current year, at 4 p.m., with his legal wife: Franciszka nee Sejk, 29 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Jan Milewski, the child was given the name: Władysław, and the godparents were: Władysław Kondratowicz and Wanda Kondratowicz.
This act was read to the child's father and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Jóżef Korolec, administrator of the parish of Andrzejewo, serving as Civil Registrat.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:01 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request - 3 Marriage Records

KarenJones wrote:
1. Please may I have the translation of these three records. These records are long and it would be good if the entire records are translated.
2. When completed, please provide the translator's name associated with the PAYPAL account so that I may send the gift.

Marriage Records:
1. 1884 #29 Jan Glica and Katarzyna Jonca
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=7&zs=0244d&sy=1884&kt=2&plik=27-30.jpg#zoom=1&x=2896&y=90

2. 1894 #27 Stanislaw Roszkowicz and Franciszka Banas
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=7&zs=0244d&sy=1894&kt=2&plik=27-30.jpg#zoom=1&x=440&y=65

3. 1873 #6 Wojciech Banos and Marianna Jonca
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=7&zs=0244d&sy=1873&kt=2&plik=06-07.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=271&y=74

Osieczko
Glica Jan and Katarzyna Jońca

It happened in Osiek, on October 9th/21st 1884, at 11 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Wawrzyniec Jońca, 28 years old and Józef Wiącek, 36 years old, peasants, who live in the village of Osieczko, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Glica, a single man, 27 years old, servant, who was born and lives in the village of Długołęka, son of an unknown father and the late mother: Zofia Glica nee Pogorzelska, peasant, widow, who lived in the village of Długołęka, located in the parish of Osiek

and

Katarzyna Jońca, a miss, 18 years old, born and living at her mother's in Osieczko, daughter of the late Adam and living Katarzyna nee Jarkowska, legal spouses Jońca, farmers from the village of Osieczko, located in the parish of Osiek.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Osiek, on: August 26th/September 7th, September 2nd/14th and September 9th/21st of the current year.

Bride's mother, present at the writing of this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared, that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Piotr Paniewski, vicar of the local parish.
This act was read to the present and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us.

Priest K. Barabasz, parson of the parish of Osiek, serving as Civil Registrar.

Osieczko
Stanisław Roszkowicz and Franciszka Banaś

It happened in Osiek, on June 21st/July 3rd 1894, at 10 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Skowron, 68 years old and Stanisław Wąsik, 34 years old, farmers, who live in the village of Osieczko, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Roszkowicz, a single man, 30 years old, son of the legal spouses: Wojciech Roszkowicz and Agnieszka Roszkowicz nee Pęś, born and living at his father's, who is a farmer in the village of Osieczko

and

Franciszka Banaś, a miss, 18 years old, daughter of the late spouses: Wojciech Banaś and Marianna Banaś nee Jońca, born and living at her family's in the village of Osieczko.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: June 5th/17th, June 12th/24th and 19th June/1st July of the current year.

Newlyweds declared, that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Jan Kwiecień, vicar of the local parish.
This act was read to the present and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Kwiecień.

Nr 6
Wojciech Banaś
and
Marianna Jońca

It happened in Osiek, on February 8th/20th 1873, at 10 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Wincenty Serwan, 45 years old and Józef Skowron, 48 years old, farmers, living in Osieczko, a religious marriage was concluded, on this day, between:

Wojciech Banaś, a single man, 21 years old, son of Kazimierz and the late Zofia nee Ziomek, who was born and lives at his father's in Osieczko

and

Marianna Jońca, a miss, 17 years old, daughter of Adam and Katarzyna nee Jarkowska, who was born and lives at her parents' in Osieczko.

This marriage was preceded by the one marriage bann, announced in the local parish church, on February 4th/16th of the current year, with the permission of the bishop of Sandomierz to be exempt from two further announcements.
Newlyweds' parents, present at the writing of this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Jan Kazanowski, vicar of the local parish.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Kazanowski, Civil Registrar.

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:35 pm      Post subject: Turzyniec liquidation

Page 9 Turzyniec liquidation table-

When time allows- Translate all the handwritten notes please,

Appreciated,

Nancy

p 9 Turzyniec.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

p 9 Turzyniec.jpg

adame24

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:12 am      Post subject:

Can I please obtain some assistance in translating both of these birth records. One should be from 1875, one from 1881 and the marriage from 1900. I understand that they are longer and thus I would like to provide a donation to cover the translators time.

Regards,

1900_Felix_Zjadewciz_Julia_Burasinska_Marriage_Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  123.83 KB

1900_Felix_Zjadewciz_Julia_Burasinska_Marriage_Record.jpg

1881_Julia_Borasinski_Birth_Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  180.89 KB

1881_Julia_Borasinski_Birth_Record.jpg

1875_Felix_Zjadewicz_Birth_Record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  169.86 KB

1875_Felix_Zjadewicz_Birth_Record.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:13 am      Post subject:

adame24 wrote:
Can I please obtain some assistance in translating both of these birth records. One should be from 1875, one from 1881 and the marriage from 1900. I understand that they are longer and thus I would like to provide a donation to cover the translators time.

Regards,

Brudzyno

It happened in the village of Góra, on November 5th/18th 1900, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Zjarko, 56 years old and Jan Krupczyński, 40 years old, both servants, who live in Brudzyno, a religious marriage was concluded, on this day, between:

Feliks Zjadewicz, a single man, 24 years old, servant, living in Brudzyno, who was born in this village, son of the late spoues: Michał Zjadewicz and Rozalia Zjadewicz nee Szlązakowska, peasants, who lived in Brudzyno

and

Julianna Borasińska, a miss, 19 years old, living at her parents' in Brudzyno, who was born in this village, daughter of the spouses: Adam Borasiński and Eleonora Borasińska nee Przedpełska, peasants, who live in Brudzyno.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Góra, on: October 15th/28th, October 22th/November 4th and October 29th/November 11th of the current year.

Bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Antoni Rumianowski, administrator of the parish of Góra.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Administrator of the parish of Góra, serving as Civil Registrar.
Priest A. Rumianowski.

Nr 11
Brudzyno

It happened in the village of Góra, on February 22nd/March 6th 1881, at 2 p.m.
Appeared personally Adam Borasiński, peasant, 38 years old, living in Brudzyno, in the presence of Franciszek Karwowski, 50 years old and Wojciech Karwowski, 30 years old, both workers, who live in Brudzyno, and presented us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in Brudzyno, on February 20th/March 4th of the current year, at 10 p.m., with his legal wife Eleonora nee Przedpełska, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Ferdynand Kroczewski, the child was given the name: Julianna, and the godparents were: Józef Brudzyński, farmer, who lives in Brudzyno and Julianna Brudzyńska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.
Administrator of the parish of Góra, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Ferdynand Kroczewski.

Nr 66
Brudzyno

It happened in the village of Góra, on August 8th/20th 1875, at 11 a.m.
Appeared: Józefa Ślązakowska, midwife, 60 years old, living in Brudzyno, in the presence of Feliks Szachnowski, 35 years old and Leon Żabowski, 45 years old, both workers, who live in Brudzyno, and presented Us, a male infant child, informing, that the child was born yesterday in Brudzyno, at 1 a.m., with: Michał Zjadewicz, 54 years old, worker, who lived in Brudzyno, who died on May 4th/16th of the current year and with his legal wife Rozalia nee Słomiak, 35 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Ferdynand Kroczewski, the child was given the name: Feliks, and the godparents were: aforementioned Feliks Szachnowski and Leokadia Szachnowska.
This act was read to the present and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.
Administrator of the parish of Góra, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Ferdynand Kroczewski.

KarenJones

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:37 am      Post subject: 3 marriage records translated

marcelproust, please see your post to me on Wednesday, Sept 30, 2020 at 3:01pm - Post subject: 3 marriage records.
Thank you for the translations. I private messaged you. Karen
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:55 pm      Post subject: Re: 3 marriage records translated

KarenJones wrote:
marcelproust, please see your post to me on Wednesday, Sept 30, 2020 at 3:01pm - Post subject: 3 marriage records.
Thank you for the translations. I private messaged you. Karen

Thank you. I messaged You back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 231 of 338

Jump to: