PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 482, 483, 484 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:38 am      Post subject:

MikeHNiemczyk wrote:
Sure, Marcel. Here is the next page that you mentioned. I sent it days ago, but didn't realize the file was too big to be accepted.

Michał Niemiec and Katarzyna Niemiec, if they ask for it.

3. After reading.
I testified, as it was read to me and I can swear my testimony.

Signature and the rubber stamp of the notary, serving as judicial commissioner.

Continuation from January 11th 1922
written in Leżajsk by the undersigned notary, serving as judicial comissioner.

Appeared Jan Niemiec, as an interested party and Jan Kuczek, son of Wojciech, the witness of the last will, peasants from Giedlarowa.
After admonishing the witness to testify to the truth, so that he could swear his testimony, he was questioned, in the presence of the first-mentioned, as follows:

III. The witness.

In general:

Jan kuczek, son of Wojciech, 77 years old, farmer from Giedlarowa, deceased's first cousin....

the continuation is on the next page

PAYPAL: [email protected]
[email protected]

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:23 am      Post subject: Wrong sender

This message was sent to [email protected] in error.
[email protected]

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:09 pm      Post subject: Birth 1864 Piotr Spiewak #237

Please translate the attached birth record.
Thanks, Rachel

Birth 1864 Spiewak, Piotr #237 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.9 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Birth 1864 Spiewak, Piotr #237 a.jpg

[email protected]

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:20 pm      Post subject: Birth 1866 Spiewak, Amelia #250

Could you please translate this birth record for Amelia Spiewak?

Thanks, Rachel

Birth 1866 Spiewak, Amiela #250 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  119.5 KB

Birth 1866 Spiewak, Amiela #250 a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:16 am      Post subject: Re: Birth 1864 Piotr Spiewak #237

[email protected] wrote:
Thanks, Rachel

I am working on it.

Peter.Wollinski

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:26 am      Post subject: Polish Translation Request

Hi
It will be appreciated if the following birth record could be translated as I am unable to read the handwriting.

Please note the bottom of this record is missing on the attached file as original was printed on A3 paper.

Thanks
Peter
katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 82

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:35 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Translation Request

Peter.Wollinski wrote:
Hi
It will be appreciated if the following birth record could be translated as I am unable to read the handwriting.

Please note the bottom of this record is missing on the attached file as original was printed on A3 paper.

Thanks
Peter

Hi Peter,
please note that the file is missing. Could you please attach it or provide with the link to the record?

Best regards,
Katarzyna

PS. I moved your request to the thread with Polish transaltions.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:41 am      Post subject: Re: Birth 1864 Piotr Spiewak #237

[email protected] wrote:
Thanks, Rachel

Kępa Chotecka
Piotr Śpiewak

It happened in Wilków, on December 4th 1864, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
Appeared Wincenty Śpiewak, peasant, who lives in Kępa Chotecka, 41 years old, in the presence of Jan Markowski, 40 years old and Franciszek Kaślikowski, 32 years old, both peasants who live in Kępa Chotecka, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born today in Kępa Chotecka, at 8 a.m., of his wife Katarzyna nee Dziwisz, 42 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Piotr, and the godparents were: Piotr Jurski and Ewa Śpiewak.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate, and was signed by Us.

Priest's signature, administrator of the parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:01 am      Post subject: Re: Birth 1866 Spiewak, Amelia #250

[email protected] wrote:
Could you please translate this birth record for Amelia Spiewak?

Thanks, Rachel

Kępa Chotecka
Aniela Śpiewak

It happened in Wilków, on November 30th 1866, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Wincenty Śpiewak, 46 years old, peasant, farmer from in Kępa Chotecka, in the presence of Jan Markowski, 33 years old and Franciszek Kaślikowski, 35 years old, both peasants, farmers who live in Kępa Chotecka, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born yesterday in Kępa Chotecka, at 11 p.m., of his wife Katarzyna nee Dziwisz, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Aniela, and the godparents were: Marcin Pastwa and Aniela Fałek.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate, and was signed by Us.

Priest Wł. Bernacki, administrator of the parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

[email protected]

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:22 am      Post subject: Pay Pal

Please confirm that you received a second gift through Pay Pal on Oct. 12. Thank you so much for your translations. They are helping us piece together our ancestors from the Spiewak branch of our family. I am still digging into the records and have more for you to translate! Again, thank you!
[email protected]

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:35 am      Post subject: Birth Spiewak, Katarazyna #30 1863

Please translate the attached birth record for Katarazyna Spiewak #30 1863

Birth 1863 Spiewak, Katarazyna #30a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  124.03 KB

Birth 1863 Spiewak, Katarazyna #30a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:35 am      Post subject: Re: Pay Pal

[email protected] wrote:
Please confirm that you received a second gift through Pay Pal on Oct. 12. Thank you so much for your translations. They are helping us piece together our ancestors from the Spiewak branch of our family. I am still digging into the records and have more for you to translate! Again, thank you!

Yes, i did. Thank You so much! It is very nice of You, especially in such a difficult time.

[email protected]

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:37 am      Post subject: Death Spiewak Wincenty #116 1866

Please translate the death record for Wincenty Spiewak #116, 1866

Thank you,

Rachel

Death 1866 Spiewak, Wincenty #116 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  103.67 KB

Death 1866 Spiewak, Wincenty #116 a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:46 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Spiewak, Katarazyna #30 1863

[email protected] wrote:
Please translate the attached birth record for Katarazyna Spiewak #30 1863

Kępa Chotecka
Katarzyna Śpiewak

It happened in Wilków, of February 9th 1863, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
Appeared Wincenty Śpiewak, peasant, who lives in Kępa Chotecka, 40 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Kaślikowski, 28 years old and Jan Markowski, 30 years old, both peasants, who live in Kępa Chotecka and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in Kępa Chotecka, on 9th day of the current month and year, at 5 a.m., of his wife, Katarzyna nee Dziwisz, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Katarzyna, and the godparents were: Jan Fałek and Marianna Śpiewak.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Józef Błązowski, parson of the parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:56 am      Post subject: Re: Death Spiewak Wincenty #116 1866

[email protected] wrote:
Please translate the death record for Wincenty Spiewak #116, 1866

Thank you,

Rachel

Kępa Chotecka
Wincenty Śpiewak

It happened in Wilków, on November 14th 1866, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Franciszek Kaślikowski, 35 years old and Antoni Kołodziejczyk, 35 years old, both peasants, farmers, who live in Kępa Chotecka and they declared, that on 12th day of the current month and year, at 2 a.m., died here, in Kępa Chotecka: Wincenty Śpiewak, peasant, farmer, 43 years old, son of Mateusz and Joanna nee Wronikowska, Śpiewak spouses, peasants, farmers from Kępa Chotecka. He left his widowed wife: Katarzyna Śpiewak nee Dziwisz, who lives in Kępa Chotecka.
After convinced myself about the death of Śpiewak, this act was read to the oilliterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest Wł. Bernowski, administrator of the parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 482, 483, 484 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 483 of 581

Jump to: