PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 233, 234, 235 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Spiewak Piotr 1893 #22

[email protected] wrote:
Could you please translate the Marriage record of Piotr Spiewak 1893

Lucimia
Szczekarków
Śpiewak Piotr with Kuś Ewa

It happened in the village of Wilków, on January 18th/30th 1893, at 1 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Paweł Wosik, who lives in the village of Kłodnica, 40 years old and Jan Madej, who lives in the village of Lucimia, 30 years old, both peasants, farmers, a religious marriage was concluded on that day, between:

Piotr Śpiewak, 26 years old, a single man, peasant, who was born and lives in the village of Lucimia, located in the governorate of Radom, son of Franciszek and Anna nee Budniak, spouses Śpiewak, peasants, farmers, who live in the village of Lucimia

and

Ewa Kuś, 28 years old, widow, after the late Tomasz Kuś, who died in Szczekarków, on December 25th 1891/January 6th 1892; peasant, who was born in the village of Kąty and lives in Szczekarków, daughter of Franciszek and Tekla nee Plis, spouses Giza, peasants, farmers, who live in the village of Kąty.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the two parish churches: Chotcza and Wilków, on: January 3rd/15th, January 10th/22nd and January 17th/29th of the current year.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Ludwik Zaorski, local vicar, by oral consent of the local parson.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Adolf Grabowski, administrator of the parish of Wilków, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Spiewak, Antoni 1879 #8

[email protected] wrote:
If the attachment is the marriage record for Antoni Spiewak, 1879, could you please translate?

Thank you.

Rachel

Głodno

It happened in Piotrawin, on January 22nd/February 3rd 1879, at 10 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Ludwik Pakuła, 45 years old and Józef Sikora, 46 years old, peasants from Głodno, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between the peasants:

Antoni Śpiewak, 19 years old, a single man, son of Wincenty and Katarzyna nee Sochaj, who was born and lives at his mother's in Kępa Chotecka

and

Zofia Wydra, 25 years old, daughter of Mikołaj and Marianna nee Wojdyła, who was born and lives in Głodno, a miss.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local and Wilków parish churches, on: January 19th, January 26th and February 2nd of the current year (New Style dates).
Groom's mother, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us.

Priest Mikołaj Bojarski, parson of the parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Spiewak, Antoni 1900 #7

[email protected] wrote:
If this is the 2nd marriage of Antoni Spiewak, which took place in 1900 in Piotrawin, please translate.

Głodno
Antoni Śpiewak with Agnieszka Pastwa

It happened in the village of Piotrawin, on January 24th/February 5th 1900, at 10 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Jakub Komadera, 67 years old and Kacper Pastwa, 48 years old, both farmers, who live in the village of Kamień, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Antoni Śpiewak, 38 years old, widower after the late Zofia nee Wydra, who died on December of the previous year, son of the late Wincenty and living Katarzyna ee Dziewisz, spouses Śpiewak, born and living in the village of Kępa Chotecka, peasant

and

Agnieszka Pastwa, 20 years old, a miss, daughter of the living parents, peasants: Jan and Marianna nee Jabłońska, spouses Pastwa, who was born and lives at her parents' in the village of Głodno.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Piotrawin and Wilków, on: January 9th/21st, January 16th/28th and January 23rd/February 4th of the current year.
Bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Wiktor Słowakiewicz, Civil Registrar.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:44 pm      Post subject: Russian Translatiom

Hi Marcel.
Below I have attached the death records of Adam Jachimczyk and his wife Anna (Gnoza) Jachimczyk.
Can you please translate.
Thank you very much !!

Jachimczyk, Adam death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  291.77 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Jachimczyk, Adam death cr.JPG

Jachimczyk, Anna death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  256.18 KB

Jachimczyk, Anna death cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translatiom

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Below I have attached the death records of Adam Jachimczyk and his wife Anna (Gnoza) Jachimczyk.
Thank you very much !!

Nr 116
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on March 21st/April 3rd 1913, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Jan Gnoza, 50 years old and Paweł Łukasik, 70 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary and they declared, that yesterday, at 4 p.m., died in the village of Myszyniec Stary: Adam Jachimczyk, 78 years old, son of Paweł and Anna nee Zaciek, spouses Jachimczyk, farmer, who was born and lived in the village of Myszyniec Stary. he left his widowed wife Anna nee Gnoza.
After convinced myself about the death of Adam Jachimczyk, this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us.

Priest Fr. Karwacki, administrator of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar.

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on August 18th 1930, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Konstanty Jachimczyk, 37 years old and Ignacy Ropiak, 48 years old, both farmers from Myszyniec Stary and they declared, that on August 16th of the current year, at 10 p.m., died in Myszyniec Stary: Anna Jachimczyk, widow, farmer, 72 years old, daughter of the late parents: Piotr and Józefa nee Szyszka, spouses Gnoza. Born and lived in Myszyniec Stary.
After convinced myself about the death of Anna Jachimczyk, this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest K. Wawicki, parson of the parish of Myszyniec.

[email protected]

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:14 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translatiom

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Thank you very much !!

I noticed this posting referring to Stary Myszyniec, and was wondering if you obtained this information on line? I have ancestors from Stary Myszyniec but have not been able to find any documentation. Please let me know where you found this information.

thank you,

Rachel
Niziol23

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:08 pm      Post subject: Kazimierz Karcz/Korcz Akt 17

May I please request the translation of Akt 17.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
James Niziol

F24A42F7-BA99-4454-A7F9-1F6A4F55B742.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.13 MB

F24A42F7-BA99-4454-A7F9-1F6A4F55B742.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Kazimierz Karcz/Korcz Akt 17

Niziol23 wrote:
May I please request the translation of Akt 17.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
James Niziol

This document is written in russian, so please put Your requests in the right topic in the future:

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3525

Translation:

Korcz Kazimierz
Pacanów

It happened in Pacanów, on April 17th/29th 1890, at 9 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of: Wojciech Augustyn, 50 years old and Julian Bielat, 60 years old, peasants, who live in Pacanów, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Kazimierz Korcz, a single man, son of Stanisław and Marianna nee Żoch, born in Szczaworyż, located in the parish of Pacanów and living in Zborówek, located in the parish of Pacanów, 22 years old

and

Anna Musiał, peasant, a miss, daughter of Jan and Marianna nee Gołąb, born and living in Pacanów, 16 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on April 1st, 8th and 15th/April 13th/20th and 27th of the current year.
This act was read and signed by Us only, the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Wawrzyniec Nowakowski, parson of the parish of Pacanów.

Niziol23

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:45 pm      Post subject: Russian translation

Mr Marcel Proust, my apologies, I though I had posted in the Russian pt2 yesterday. I am hoping that this is the correct forum today. Would you please be so kind as to translate the marriage of Szczecpan Bańka in 1872/ Akt 92.
Thank you,
James Niziol

90B2E0F6-FCD7-4675-98C3-BC11D6E28EFF.jpeg
 Description:
Szczepan Bańka akt 92
 Filesize:  635.38 KB

90B2E0F6-FCD7-4675-98C3-BC11D6E28EFF.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:57 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

Niziol23 wrote:
Mr Marcel Proust, my apologies, I though I had posted in the Russian pt2 yesterday. I am hoping that this is the correct forum today. Would you please be so kind as to translate the marriage of Szczecpan Bańka in 1872/ Akt 92.
Thank you,
James Niziol

Godziszów
Szczepan Bańska with Marianna Gumiennik

It happened in the town of Janów, on October 10th/22nd 1872, at 9 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Andrzej Majdyło, 40 years old and Paweł Golec, 25 years old, both farmers, who live in the village of Godziszów, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Szczepan Bańka, a single man, 23 years old, who was born and lives at his father's in the village of Godziszów, son of Michał and his wife, the late Tekla nee Miela, farmers who live in the village of Godziszów*

and

Marianna Gumiennik, a miss, who was born and lives at her parents' in the village of Godziszów, 16 years old, daughter of Jan and his wife Łucja nee Pachuta, farmers, who live in the village of Godziszów.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: September 24th/October 6th, October 1st/13th and October 8th/20th of the current year.

Bride's parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Franciszek Tomaszewski, vicar of the local parish.
After this document was read, it was signed by Us only, because the others were illiterate.

Priest Franciszek Tomaszewski, Civil Registrar.

*this is the way the priest wrote it, but only the father lived at that time.

Niziol23

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:24 pm      Post subject:

Mr. Marcel Proust,
Could you please translate marriage akt 34 of Agnieszka Tylus and Mateusz Skop in the year 1914.
Thank you very much for your translations, they are extremely helpful.
James Niziol

0395887F-9DD3-4D52-AB1F-84EDB1AC3586.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  695.63 KB

0395887F-9DD3-4D52-AB1F-84EDB1AC3586.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:24 pm      Post subject:

Niziol23 wrote:
Mr. Marcel Proust,
Could you please translate marriage akt 34 of Agnieszka Tylus and Mateusz Skop in the year 1914.
Thank you very much for your translations, they are extremely helpful.
James Niziol

Targowisko
Skop Mateusz with Agnieszka Tylus

It happened in Modliborzyce, on June 3rd/16th 1914, at 6 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Gembala, 58 years old and Jan Grzyb, 41 years old, both farmers, who live in the village of Wierzchowiska, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Mateusz Skop, peasant, a single man, born in the village of Godziszów, permanent resident of the village of Godziszów, located in the commune of Kawęczyn, temporary living in the village of Targowisko, located in the county of Krasnystaw, 25 years old, son of: Antoni and Elżbieta nee Frania, spouses Skop

and

Agnieszka Tylus, peasant, a miss, born and living in the village of Antolin, permanent resident of the village of Antolin, located in the commune of Brzozówka, 16 years old, daughter of Antoni and Magdalena nee Grzyb, spouses Tylus.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Modliborzyce and Targowisko, on Sundays: May 18th/31st, May 25th/June 7th and June 1st/14th of the current year, after which there were no objections for this marriage found.
Newlyweds declared, that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Leon Chrościcki, vicar of the local parish.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

myonick

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:13 am      Post subject: 1878 Record for Jozef Zielinski

Attached is a document from the online archives, for Jozef Zielinski. I would like to have this document translated. Thank You Mary

1878 Zielinski, Jozef159.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  528.95 KB

1878 Zielinski, Jozef159.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:56 pm      Post subject: Re: 1878 Record for Jozef Zielinski

myonick wrote:
Attached is a document from the online archives, for Jozef Zielinski. I would like to have this document translated. Thank You Mary

Nr 35
Supienie

It happened in Filipów, on June 3rd/15th 1878, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
Appeared Jan Zieliński, 37 years old and Aleksander Żukowski, 27 years old, farmers, who live in the village of Supienie and they declared, that yesterday, at 4 a.m., died, in the village of Supienie: Józef Zieliński, 6 days old, son of spouses: Wojciech Zieliński and Marianna Zielińska nee Łazarowicz, farmers, who live in the village of Supienie.
After convinced myself about the death of Józef Zieliński, this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by us only.

Parson of the parish of Filipów, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Męczkowski.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:35 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Jan Kulas and Marianna Mierzejewska.
Thank you very much !

Kulas, Jan and Marianna marriage Mysz cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  401.54 KB

Kulas, Jan and Marianna marriage Mysz cr.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 233, 234, 235 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 234 of 338

Jump to: