PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 484, 485, 486 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:39 am      Post subject: Re: Josef Spiewak

marcelproust wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
Was Jozef a female child? Was wife Joanna nee Wronikowska or Stipien? I have several records with a conflict of Joanna's maiden name.

A male infant child named Józef.
Joanna nee Wronikowska.

To understand this conflict with Joanna's maiden name You should try to find her marriage record. As i wrote earlier, maybe it was her mother's maiden name or maybe there were other reasons.

I have cases within my search where I have found the maiden name to be the variations of her Father's Given Name, example the Father was Norbert Krawczyk and for various birth and Death records of her children the maiden Name varies from Nolbert or Norbert. I presume that during this time (early 1800's) most were illiterate and didn't know what was being written and the priests were writing what they were told.
TedMack

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:42 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day

Can you assist with a translation of these records please.

Death Józef Paprzycki 2 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  277.35 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Death Józef Paprzycki 2 .jpg

Birth Magdalena Wypychowska 2 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  203.47 KB

Birth Magdalena Wypychowska 2 .jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:58 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day

Can you assist with a translation of these records please.

Nr 15
Bogucice

It happened in Pamięcin, on February 11th 1848, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Łukasz Pasik, 60 years old and Mateusz Włodarczyk, 40 years old, both zagrodnik's (term explained in my previous translation) who live in the village of Bogucice and they declared, that on the 9th day of the current month, at 4 a.m., died Józef Paprzycki, zagrodnik, who lived in the village Bogucice, and was born abroad*, in the village of Czerminek, 40 years old, son of the parents of unknown names. He left his widowed wife Małgorzata nee Włodarczyk, who lives in Bogucice.
After convinced myself about the death of Paprzycki, this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us, because the declarants were illiterate.

*abroad: the place where these two villages were located was on the border of The Kingdom of Poland and The Grand Duchy of Posen

Obrzębin

It happened on July 17th 1808, at 10 a.m.
In front of Us, parson of the Holy Spirit church, serving as Civil Registrar for the commume of Turek, located in the county of Warta, in the department of Kalisz, appeared: Wojciech Wypychowski, shepherd, 45 years old, who lives in the village of Obrzębiun and presented Us a female infant child, who was born on July 14th of the current year, at 6 a.m., and declared, that the child is born of him and his wife Anna nee Kraft, 30 years old and that his wish was to name the child: Magdalena.
After the above statement and the presentation of the child were made, in the presence of Paweł Kowalczyk, 25 years old, who lives in the village Obrzębin, who was illiterate, this act was read and signed by us.

Priest feliks Maciejewski, parson of the Holy Spirit church, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:51 am; edited 3 times in total
[email protected]

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:55 am      Post subject: Spiewak, Maryanna 1823 #53

If at all possible, could you translate the attached record? I'd appreciate it.

Spiewak, Maryanna 1823 #53 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.08 KB

Spiewak, Maryanna 1823 #53 a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Spiewak, Maryanna 1823 #53

[email protected] wrote:
If at all possible, could you translate the attached record? I'd appreciate it.

Nr 53
Śpiewak Marianna

It happened on March 20th 1823, at 2 p.m., in front of the parson of Wilków, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Wilków, located in the county of Kazimierz, in the voivodeship of Lublin. Appeared Franciszek Śpiewak, peasant, from Kępa Chotecka, 27 years old and presented us a female infant child, who was born today in his house, number 8, at 3 a.m., and he declared that the child is born of him and his wife Magdalena nee Stępień, 24 years old and that his wish is to name the child: Marianna.
After the above statement and the presentation of the child were made, in the presence of Kazimierz Kołodziejczyk, 32 years old and Grzegorz Okoń, 50 years old, peasants from Kępa Chotecka, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest Świtalski.

madons

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:38 am      Post subject: Can someone convert this record into readable Polish ?

This is the marriage certificate from 1899

Antonczak Walenty x Balcerzak Jozefa x 1899 Sieradz - Polen - Huwelijksakte.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  338.66 KB

Antonczak Walenty x Balcerzak Jozefa x 1899 Sieradz - Polen - Huwelijksakte.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:05 am      Post subject: Re: Can someone convert this record into readable Polish ?

madons wrote:

written in russian

I am working on it.

TedMack

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:19 am      Post subject: Polish Records Translation

G'day

Can you assist with a translation of the attached marriage and death records please.

Death Agata Paprzychi 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  328.09 KB

Death Agata Paprzychi 2.jpg

Marriage Józef Paprzycki (1st marriage) (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  598.83 KB

Marriage Józef Paprzycki (1st marriage) (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:00 am      Post subject: Re: Can someone convert this record into readable Polish ?

madons wrote:

Sieradz
Akt 59

Działo się w mieście Sieradzu, 6/18 września 1899 roku, o godzinie 11 z rana.
Wiadomo czynimy, że w obecności świadków: Stanisława Wiąz, 40 lat i Kazimierza Balcerzaka, 36 lat mających, rolników z Sieradza, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostało religijne małżeństwo, między:

Walentym Antończak, 19 lat mającym, kawalerem, urodzonym i zamieszkałym przy rodzicach w Monicach, synem Łukasza i Marianny urodzonej Cyganek, małżonków Antończak, rolników

i

Józefą Balcerzak, 23 lata mającą, panną, służącą, urodzoną w Monicach, zamieszkałą w Sieradzu, córką zmarłych Wojciecha i Marianny ze Stasiaków, małżonków Balcerzak, rolników.

Nowo zaślubieni nie zawarli żadnej umowy przedślubnej.
Małżeństwo te poprzedziły trzy zapowiedzi przedślubne, ogłoszone w tutejszym kościele parafialnym, o godzinie 12 w południe: 22 sierpnia/3 września i w dwie kolejne niedziele, bieżącego roku.
Akt ten niepiśmiennym obecnym odczytano i przez Nas tylko podpisany został.

Proboszcz parafii Sierpacz, ksiądz Władysław Mikołajewski.

Sieradz
Record 59

It happened in the town of Sieradz, on September 6th/18th 1899, at 11 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Stanisław Wiąz, 40 years old and Kazimierz balcerzak, 36 years old, farmers from Sieradz, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Walenty Antończak, 19 years old, who was born and lives at his parents' in Monice, son of farmers: Łukasz and Marianna nee Cyganek, spouses Antończak

and

Józefa Balcerzak, 23 years old, a miss, servant, who was born in Monice and lives in Sieradzm daughter of the late farmers: Wojciech and Marianna nee Stasiak, spouses Balcerzak.

Newlyweds did not enter into any prenuptial agreement.
This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, at 12 o'clock at noon, on: August 22nd/September 3rd and on the two subsequent Sundays, on this year.

This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

parson of the parish of Sieradz, priest Władysław Mikołajewski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Records Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day

Can you assist with a translation of the attached marriage and death records please.

Nr 27
Bogucice

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on December 26th 1837, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Kazimierz Janas, 40 years old, farmer, who lives in the village of Rychnów and Łukasz pasik, farmer, who lives in the village of Bogucice, 42 years old, and they declared, that on December 23rd of the current year, in the house number 5, ast 11 a.m., died: Agata Paprzycka, peasant, catholic, 30 years old, daughter of Szczepan and Agnieszka, Sobański spouses. She left her widowed husband: Józef Paprzycki.
After convinced myself about the death of Paprzycka, this act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Priest Jan Borzycki, parson of the parish of Pamięcin.

_________

Nr 6
Bogucice

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on October 19th 1834, at 10 a.m.

We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Gorecki, 36 years old anf Feliks Marciniak, 30 years old, both farmers, who live in the village of Bogucice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Paprzycki, a young man, 27 years old, serving as a farmhand in the village of Poklęków, born in the village of Lubinia Mała, located in The Grand Duchy of Posen, son of spouses: Grzegorz Paprzycki and Rozalia Paprzycka, who live in Lubinia Mała

and

Agata Marciniak, a widow, whose first marriage ended on January 2th of the current year, daughter of Szczepan and Agnieszka, spouses Matuszak, 34 years old, born in the village of Rychnów, located in the parish of Pamięcin and living on the farm in the village of Bogucice.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Pamięcin, on: October 5th, 12th and 19th of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by the priest, who serves as Civil Registrar.

Priest Jan Borczycki, parson of the parish of Pamięcin.

BaldygoR

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:31 pm      Post subject: Birth Translation

I am requesting translation please of the Birth in 1887 in Chorzele Parish Nr 128 of Stanislaw Mysiorski, son of Stanislaw and Marianna (nee Baldyga) Mysiorski of Poscien. I think that the preceeding may contain all of the relevant information in the record but the record may contain other information such as baptism sponsors, grandparents or parents places of birth.
Thank you.
Robert (Bob) Baldygo

Marianna Baldygo Mysiorski's son's birth record 1887 Chorzele Parish.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Marianna Baldygo Mysiorski's son's birth record 1887 Chorzele Parish.pdf
 Filesize:  117.48 KB
 Downloaded:  242 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Translation

BaldygoR wrote:
I am requesting translation please of the Birth in 1887 in Chorzele Parish Nr 128 of Stanislaw Mysiorski, son of Stanislaw and Marianna (nee Baldyga) Mysiorski of Poscien. I think that the preceeding may contain all of the relevant information in the record but the record may contain other information such as baptism sponsors, grandparents or parents places of birth.
Thank you.
Robert (Bob) Baldygo

Poścień

It happened in Chorzele, on April 26th/May 8th 1887, at 3 p.m.
Appeared personally Stanisław Mysiorski, farmer, from the village of Poścień, 32 years old, in the presence of Jan Zapadka, farmer from the village of Poścień, 43 years old and Jan Kuta, farmer from the village of Olszewka, 42 years old, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in the village of Poścień, on April 20th/May 2nd of the current year, at 10 a.m., of his legal wife Marianna nee Bałdyga, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Leon Olszewski, the child was given the name: Stanisław, and the godparents were: aforementioned Jan Zapadka and his wife, Katarzyna.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Józef Janczewski, parson of the parish of Chorzele, serving as Civil Registrar.

[email protected]

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:26 pm      Post subject: Marriage Polak, Jan and Ropiak, Anna 1924 #44

Could you please translate the attached marriage record for Jan Polak and Anna Ropiak

Marriage Jan Polak and Anna Ropiak #44 1924 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  342.71 KB

Marriage Jan Polak and Anna Ropiak #44 1924 a.jpg

[email protected]

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:38 pm      Post subject: Marriage Polak, Eleonora and Dawid, Piotr 1912 #25

Could you please translate the attached document for the Marriage of Eleonora Polak and Piotr Dawid?

Thanks,

Rachel

Marriage Eleonora Polak and Piotr Dawid 1912 #25 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  398.16 KB

Marriage Eleonora Polak and Piotr Dawid 1912 #25 a.jpg

[email protected]

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:50 pm      Post subject: Death Bruderek/Polak Marianna 1933 #126

Could you please translate the following death record for Marianna Polak?

Thank you,

Rachel

Death Bruderek, Polak, Marianna 1933 #126 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  123.81 KB

Death Bruderek, Polak, Marianna 1933 #126 a.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 484, 485, 486 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 485 of 580

Jump to: