PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:31 am      Post subject: Family CHRZĄSZCZ in Lachowice

Hello,

Try to find information about my grand father called François CHRZĄSZCZ.

For the moment I only have his mariage record in France so few information but perhaps it will tells something to someone.

François CHRZASZEZ, perhaps Franciszek CHRZĄSZCZ ? Is born the 1 january 1900 in Lachowice.
His parents were Andrzej /André CHRZASZEZ and Katarzyna / Catherine BACA following is mariage record.

Seems he keep the polish nationality.

Don't know when he came to France, only know that he married in 1934 in Normandy.

Every single help is welcome ????

Thanks in avance
Marie
zefir454

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:35 pm      Post subject:

It is certainly the Lachowice parish in the Sucha Beskidzka district. Unfortunately, there are records on the Internet only until 1832, but even then the name Chrząszcz appeared there. This means that Franciszek was probably from this parish. I checked the resources at the Archives of the Metropolitan Curia in Krakow. They have the following books: book of births- 1819-1837,1840-1850,1880-1888, book of marriages- 1814 -1837,1840 -1850,1880-1889, book of deaths- 1817-1837.1840 -1850,1880-1889. Since Franciszek was born in 1900, this record will not be in this archive anyway.

Jozef

Maëlys. P

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:04 am      Post subject: Re: Family CHRZĄSZCZ in Lachowice

mkatz wrote:
Hello,

Try to find information about my grand father called François CHRZĄSZCZ.

For the moment I only have his mariage record in France so few information but perhaps it will tells something to someone.

François CHRZASZEZ, perhaps Franciszek CHRZĄSZCZ ? Is born the 1 january 1900 in Lachowice.
His parents were Andrzej /André CHRZASZEZ and Katarzyna / Catherine BACA following is mariage record.

Seems he keep the polish nationality.

Don't know when he came to France, only know that he married in 1934 in Normandy.

Every single help is welcome ????

Thanks in avance
Marie

Hello!

My great grand father is also François Chrzaszcz and he was born Lachowice too. He was married to my great grand mother, Wladyslawa Kapala. He lived with her in Grossoeuvre, In Normandy. He went to South of France and we never heard from him.
My grand father, Thadee Chrzaszcz, was born in 1926 in Lachowice. He came in Normandy when he was 6 years old. So I think that François came in France during this period.

Do not hesitate to send me a message, we are from the same family!

Maëlys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: