PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 490, 491, 492 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:19 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Hello,

Could someone please translate the following marriage record for Walenty Janiak and Jadwiga Strzelczyk in 1856 from the parish of Wilczyn.

Thank you!

Nick

It happened in the village of Wilczogóra, on September 9th/21st 1856, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Stanisław Olszewski, Walenty Janiak's stepfather, 35 years old and Wojciech Zieliński, 35 years old, Jadwiga Strzelczyk's best friend, both peasants without their own land, who live in Wilczogóra, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Walenty Janiak, a young man, farmhand, who lives in Wilczogóra, catholic, 25 years old, who was born in the village of Gradowo, son of Kazimierz and Marcjanna nee Lipińska, spouses Janiak, farmhands

and

Jadwiga Strzelczyk, a miss, daughter of Antoni and Marianna Sobolewska nee Grochalska, spouses Strzelczyk, shepherds, who lives at her parents' in the Brzeście manor farm, catholic, 17 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish, on Sundays: August 19th/31st, August 26th/7th September and September 2nd/14th of the current year, at noon.

Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission of rthis marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the present.
Newlyweds and the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Michał Odorowski, parson od the parish of Wilczyn, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:32 pm      Post subject: Re: Wilhelm August Kramuszke 1854

Julcha wrote:
Hello,

can someone please also be so kind and translate the following birth report from 1854?

thank you!

Nr 14

It happened in the town of Mława, on March 18h/30th 1854, at 9 a.m.
Appared Karol Myske, 54 years old and Bogumił Zech, 35 years old, both farmers, who live in Wola and the presented Us a male child, declaring that the child was born in Wola Proszkowska, located in the commune of Kosiny Kapiczne, on April 12th/24th of the previous year, at 4 p.m., son of Robert Kramuszi, labourer, living in Wola proszkowska, 23 years old, not present due to weakness, and his wife Karolina nee Rystał, 22 years old.

At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the names: Wilhelm August, and the godparents were: August Kramuszki and Augusta Rystał.
This act was delayed due to the child's father weakness and read to the declarants and signed by Us, except the declarants, who were illiterate.

Priest E. Rosenberg, pastor, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:40 pm      Post subject: Re: Gustaw Kramuszke Birth 1866

Julcha wrote:
Hello,

can somone please translate the following birth report into English?

Thank you so much! Very Happy
Julia

It happened in Mława, on January 15th 1866, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
Appared August Kramuszke, farmer from Wola Proszkowska, 38 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Karol Zeitz, 32 years old and Ferdynand Scheyde, 42 years old, farmers from Wola Proszkowska and presented Us a male infant child, who was born yesterday, in the village of Wola Proszkowska, at 9 a.m., with his wife Marianna nee Pusch, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Gustaw, and the godparents were: Michał Schmelter and Matylda Jacoby.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate.

Pastor's signature.

nick3371

Replies: 104

Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:04 pm      Post subject:

You are the best Marcelproust!

I have three more, please take your time, you are so helpful!

1. The marriage of Bartolomiej Musiela and Tekla Krawczyk in 1821 in Golina (Konin) Parish (two pages)

2. The death record of Urzula Durasowna (?) Czerniak in 1819 in Myślibórz parish.

3. The death record of Floryan Czerniak in 1831 in Myślibórz parish.

Thank you so much!!

Cziernak, Urzula Death 1819 Mysliborz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  314.83 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Cziernak, Urzula Death 1819 Mysliborz.jpg

Cierniak, Floryan Death 1831 Mysliborz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  301.86 KB

Cierniak, Floryan Death 1831 Mysliborz.jpg

Musielak, Bartolomiej and Krawczyk Tekla Marriage 1821 Golina 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  421.09 KB

Musielak, Bartolomiej and Krawczyk Tekla Marriage 1821 Golina 2.jpg

Musielak, Bartolomiej and Krawczyk Tekla Marriage 1821 Golina 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  443.94 KB

Musielak, Bartolomiej and Krawczyk Tekla Marriage 1821 Golina 1.jpg

Julcha

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:41 pm      Post subject: Wedding Albert Gustaw Kramuszke and Matylda Ludwika Amalia

Dear marcelproust,

thank you so much for all the translations so far! I don't know where I would have been without your help!

I found a further wedding report from 1864. Could you please translate this one for me as well?

Thank you!!!

Albert Gustaw Kramuszke und Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 Hochzeit Seite 5.png
 Description:
Albert Gustaw Kramuszke and Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1866 page 5
 Filesize:  860.64 KB

Albert Gustaw Kramuszke und Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 Hochzeit Seite 5.png

Albert Gustaw Kramuszke und Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 Hochzeit Seite 4.png
 Description:
Albert Gustaw Kramuszke and Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1866 page 4
 Filesize:  1.04 MB

Albert Gustaw Kramuszke und Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 Hochzeit Seite 4.png

Albert Gustaw Kramuszke und Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 Hochzeit Seite 3.png
 Description:
Albert Gustaw Kramuszke and Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1866 page 3
 Filesize:  1.11 MB

Albert Gustaw Kramuszke und Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 Hochzeit Seite 3.png

Albert Gustaw Kramuszke und Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 Hochzeit Seite 2.png
 Description:
Albert Gustaw Kramuszke and Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1866 page 2
 Filesize:  1.18 MB

Albert Gustaw Kramuszke und Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 Hochzeit Seite 2.png

Albert Gustaw Kramuszke und Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 Hochzeit Seite 1.png
 Description:
Albert Gustaw Kramuszke and Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 page 1
 Filesize:  1.13 MB

Albert Gustaw Kramuszke und Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach 1864 Hochzeit Seite 1.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:17 pm      Post subject:

td85 wrote:
Hello, I have a few more Greek Catholic records that I could use some help with. As always, I appreciate the help.

These documents are written in latin, so i recommend You to ask for translation in this section:
https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=1759

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:28 pm      Post subject: Re: Wedding Albert Gustaw Kramuszke and Matylda Ludwika Amal

Julcha wrote:
Dear marcelproust,

thank you so much for all the translations so far! I don't know where I would have been without your help!

I found a further wedding report from 1864. Could you please translate this one for me as well?

Thank you!!!

It happened in Mława, on January 31st 1864, at 1 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Zeitz, 44 years old and Fryderyk Zeitz, 38 years old, farmers from Wola Proszkowska, not related to the newlyweds, but knowing them very well, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Albert Gustaw Gramoske, a young man, miller from Proszkowo, 28 years old, who was born in Prussia, in the village of Königsdorf, son of the late Adolf and living Charlotta nee Gotscher, spouses Gramoske, farmers

and

Matylda Ludwika Amalia Eschenbach, who lives at her parents', founders (casters) who live in Strzegowo, 20 years old, born in Prussia, in the village of Turze, daughter of Wilhelm and Charlotta nee Kaufeld, spouses Eschenbach.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the prayer house of the Mława evangelical filial church, on: 10th day of the current month and year, on Sunday and on the next two Sundays.

Bride's father, who was present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate.

Pastor's signature.

Königsdorf: very proboble it refers to: Jastrzębie Dziemiańskie (also known by the name of Daszki)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:34 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:

1. The marriage of Bartolomiej Musiela and Tekla Krawczyk in 1821 in Golina (Konin) Parish (two pages)

2. The death record of Urzula Durasowna (?) Czerniak in 1819 in Myślibórz parish.

Thank you so much!!

I am working on it.

nick3371

Replies: 104

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:14 pm      Post subject:

I found another record for translation when you have time. Death of Benedyckt Sobczak in 1813 in Chorzen (Morzyslaw). Thank you!

Nick

Benedyckt, Sobczak Death 1813.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  421.06 KB

Benedyckt, Sobczak Death 1813.jpg

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:13 am      Post subject:

Would you please translate the birth record of Jan Przylowicz.
Thank you, Gene Tylisz

PRZYBYLOWICZ, JAN, BIRTH RECORD, PARENTS FRANCISZEK AND WIKTORYA STYPCZYNSKA D.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  578.51 KB

PRZYBYLOWICZ, JAN, BIRTH RECORD, PARENTS  FRANCISZEK AND WIKTORYA STYPCZYNSKA D.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:24 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the birth record of Jan Przylowicz.
Thank you, Gene Tylisz

Kazimierz
Record number 65

It happened in Kazimierz, on June 3rd/15th 1858, at 6 a.m.
Appeared Franciszek Przybyłowicz, shoemaker, best friend of the child's faprents, who lives in Kazimierz, 45 years old, in the presence of Michał Stypczyński, shoemaker, 35 years old and Józef Podlas, carpenter, 60 years old, who live in kazimierz, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Kazimierz, on June 2nd/14th of the current year, at 5 a.m., of Jan Henka, laborer, who lived in Kazimierz, 40 years old and his wife Wiktoria nee Stypczyńska, 36 years old.
Father of the child died in Kazimierz, on March 8th of the current year.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: aforementioned Michał Stypczyński and Franciszka Przybyłowicz.
All mentioned in this record persons were catholics.
This act was read to the declarant and the illiterate witnesses, and was signed by Us and the declarant.

Priest Florian Willant, parson of the parish of Kazimierz, serving as Civil Registrar.
Franciszek Przybyłowicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:42 am      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
I found another record for translation when you have time. Death of Benedyckt Sobczak in 1813 in Chorzen (Morzyslaw). Thank you!

Nick

Chorzeń

It happened on March 15th 1813, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
In front of Us, organist from Morzysław, Civil Registrar's deputy of the Morzysław commune, located in the county and municipality of Konin, in the department of Kalisz, appeared: Mateusz Laskowski, peasant, 32 years old and Wawrzyniec Jadwiszka, 24 years old, who live on the farm in the village of Chorzeń, close neighbours, and they declared Us, that on March 10th of the current year, at 7 a.m., died in his own house, without the number, Benedykt Sobczak, peasant, farmer, 47 years old, who was born in the village of Chorzeń. Husband of living Zuzanna nee Kurtos, who is 36 years old.
Son of the late spouses Sobczak: Franciszek and Agnieszka, who lived on the farm in Chorzeń.
This death act was read to the illiterate witnesses and was signed by Us.

Paweł Zalewski, deputy of the Civil Registrar of the Morzysław commune.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:41 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:

Thank you so much!!

Myślibórz

It happened on May 9th 1819.
In front of Us, the parson of Myślibórz parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Myślibórz, located in the voivodeship of Kalisz, in the district and municipality of Konin, appeared: Ignacy Ligodzki and Paweł Sieradzki, neighbours, and they declared Us, that om May 8th, at 7 p.m., died Urszula Cierniak nee Duracz, 50 years old, wife of Florian Cierniak.
She died She died in the house number 17. The cause of death: dyspnoea.
This act was read to the illiterate decarants and was signed by Us.
Priest Celestyn Cielecki, parson of the Myślibórz parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 6
Myślibórz

It happened in the village of Myślibórz, on May 13th 1831, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Józef Cierniak, gospodarz zaciężny*, 38 years old, who lives im Myślibórz and Walenty Ligocki, gospodarz zaciężny*, 40 years old, who lives in Kawnice, and they declared, that on 11th day of the current month, at 11 a.m., died, i Myślibórz, in the house number 18: Florian Cierniak, farmer zaciężny*, 80 years old. The witnesses do not know any information abour Florian Cierniak's parents.
He left his widowed wife: Franciszka nee Dopieralska.
All persons, mentioned in this act are catholics.
After convinced myself about the death of Cierniak, this act was read to the declarants, of which the first one is deceased's son and the secons is deceased's son-in-law, and was not signed by them, because they are illiterate.

Priest Władysław Kącinowski, parson of the Myślibórz parish.

*gospodarz: farmer, zaciężny: obligated to service due to the lord of the manor

village of Spławie

It happened on November 19th 1821, at 3 p.m., in front of Us, Civil Registrar for the commune of Golina, located in the district of Konin, in the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared:

Bartłomiej Musielak, according to the birth certificate, extracted from the Radolina parish books (currenty stored in the files of the mayor of the town of Golina) being 22 years old, son of Sebastian and Zuzanna nee Damrau (or Damsau???), serving as farmhand in Spławno. he appeared in the presence of his parents

and

Tekla Krawczyk, according to the birth certificate, extracted from the Golina parish books, being 24 years old, daughter of the late Benon and living Monika, spouses Krawczyk, servant living in Spłonne.
She appeared in the presence of her mother.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the November 4th and the second on the November 11th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the parents and friends gave permission to this marriage, after reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Bartłomiej Musielak, a young man and Tekla Krawczyk, a miss a miss are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Bartłomiej Przebieracz, 56 years old, laborer, who lives in Spławno and Antoni Szwajkowski, 40 years old, tenant, who lives in Spławno, as well as Walenty Nawrat, who lives in Spławno, 37 years old, tenant and Karol Szygenda, 45 years old, farmer.

This marriage act was read to the present and signed by Us only because the persons mentioned in this act declared that they are illiterate.

Gasper Bogucki, Civil Registrar.

RebeccaBeben

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:28 pm      Post subject: Beben Translation 1 of 4

Hello Marcel, I will add donation to PayPal acct. Thanks Rebecca

1100D976-17C6-4887-BA2A-D135D8A43DB7.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  609.77 KB

1100D976-17C6-4887-BA2A-D135D8A43DB7.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:50 am      Post subject: Re: Beben Translation 1 of 4

RebeccaBeben wrote:
Hello Marcel, I will add donation to PayPal acct. Thanks Rebecca

Nowa Huta
Bęben Antoni

It happened in the village of Bieliny, on February 24th/March 8th 1889, at 1 p.m.
Appeared: Franciszek Bęben, colonist from the village of Nowa Huta, 45 years old, in the presence of Wojciech Gawiecki, 46 years old and Bartłomiej Gawiecki, 50 years old, both colonists from the village of Nowa Huta and presented Us a male child, informing that the chils was born yesterday, in the village of Nowa Huta, at 10 p.m., of his legal wife Ludwika nee Dudek, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Feliks Latalski, local vicar, the child was given the name: Antoni and the godparents were: Wincenty Mazur and Agnieszka Dudek, a miss.
This act was read to the decdlarant and the witnesses, and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Civil Registrar, priest Walenty Pękalski.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 490, 491, 492 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 491 of 580

Jump to: