PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 491, 492, 493 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 104

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:46 pm      Post subject:

Hi marcelporust!

I have a few more records about the Ligocki family:

1 and 2. Two different records for the marriage of Walenty Ligocki and Apolonia Cierniak in 1814.
3. The death of Walenty Ligocki in 1848.
4. The marriage of Maciej Ligocki and Malgorzata Musiela in 1849.
5. The marriage of Maciej Ligokci and Teofila Szymczak in 1839.

As always, thank you so much for you help!

Ligocki, Maciej and Musiela Malgorzata Marriage 1849 Kawnice.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  456.02 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Ligocki, Maciej and Musiela Malgorzata Marriage 1849 Kawnice.jpg

Ligocki, Maciej and Szymczak Teofila Marriage 1839 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  434.4 KB

Ligocki, Maciej and Szymczak Teofila Marriage 1839 .jpg

Ligocki, Walenty 1848 Death Mys?libo?rz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  430.05 KB

Ligocki, Walenty 1848 Death Mys?libo?rz.jpg

Ligocki, Walenty and Czerniak Apolonia Marriage announcement 1814.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  611.28 KB

Ligocki, Walenty and Czerniak Apolonia Marriage announcement 1814.jpg

Ligocki, Walenty and Czerniak Apolonia Marriage 1814 Mysliborz Parish.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  512.53 KB

Ligocki, Walenty and Czerniak Apolonia Marriage 1814 Mysliborz Parish.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:31 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Hi marcelporust!

I have a few more records about the Ligocki family:

1 and 2. Two different records for the marriage of Walenty Ligocki and Apolonia Cierniak in 1814.
3. The death of Walenty Ligocki in 1848.
4. The marriage of Maciej Ligocki and Malgorzata Musiela in 1849.
5. The marriage of Maciej Ligokci and Teofila Szymczak in 1839.

As always, thank you so much for you help!

Rosocha

It happened in the village of Kawnice, on June 24th 1849, at 5 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Powicki, land steward, 45 years old and Filip Banaszak, gardener, 50 years old, both from Kawnice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Maciej Ligocki, widower of his deceased's wife Teofila nee Szymańska, who died on January 26th 1849, son of the late Walenty and Apolonia, Ligocki spouses, who lives in Kawnice, rataj*, 30 years old

and

Małgorzata Musiela, a miss, daughter of Bartłomiej and Tekla, spouses Musiela, workers, who live in Rosocha, 20 years old, born in the village of Spławie, living at her parents' in Rosocha.

The marriage ceremony was performed by the local parish parson and was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced on June 3rd, 10th and 17th of the current year, at.......the end of this marriage act is on the next page.

Priest Tomasz Białkowski, parson of the Kawnice parish.

*rataj: peasant, laborer in the huge farm-house

Kawnice
Maciej and Teofila

It happened in the village of Kawnice, on November 12th/24th 1839, at 2 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Wojciech Korzeniewski, railroad station agent (flagman?), 43 years old and Franciszek Wędzicki, gardener, 38 years old, both living in the village of Kawnice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Maciej Ligocki, a young man, who was born in Myślibórz, living at his parents' house number 18, 23 years old, son of spouses: Walenty Ligocki and Apolonia Ligocka nee Cierniak, laborers, who live in the village of Kawnice

and

Teofila Szymczak, a miss, 27 years old, daughter of Szymczak spouses: Józef and Franciszka nee Wojciechowska, the late laborers, who lived and died in Kawnice. She was born in the village of Kawnice and working as a servant in Kawnice, in the house numer 20.

This marriage was performed by the undersigned local priest, serving as a parish administrator and was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced on: October 29th/November 10th, November 5th/17th......... the end of this document is on the next page.

Priest Tomasz Białkowski, administrator of Kawnice parish.

Sługocinek

It happened in the village of Myślibórz, on May 27th/June 8th 1848, at 9 p.m.
Appeared Maciej Koraleski, tenant, 25 years old and Marcin Ferenc, land-tenant, 31 years old, both living in Sługocinek, and they declared, that on the day before yesterday, at 7 p.m., died Walenty Ligocki, laborer, who lived in Sługocinek, 51 years old, who was born in Myślibórz, son of the spouses: Michał Ligocki and Teodora Ligocka, półrolnik's* who lived and died in Myślibórz. He left his widowed wife Apolonia ligocka, laborer, who lives in Sługocinek.
After convinced myself about the death of Walenty Ligocki, this act was read to the illiterate witnesses and was signed by Us only.

Priest Józef Strzałkowski, parson of the Myślibórz parish.

*półrolnik: peasant, who owned a certain amount of land, between 12 morga's and half of włóka. Morga and włóka were the old land area measurement units.

Myślibórz

It happened on November 6th, 1814. In front of Us, parson of the Myślibórz parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Myślibórz, located in the county of Konin, in the department of Kalisz, appeared:

Walenty Ligocki, according to the birth certificate extracted from the parish of Sławsk being 22 years old, living at his brother's in Myślibórz, son of the late parents, which was proved with the death certificates

and

Apolonia Czerniak, according to the birth certificate extracted from the parish of Ostrowite, being 18 years old, living at her parents' house. She appeared in the presence of her father, Florian Czerniak, who is półrolnik* and her mother Urszula nee Duras.

The parties made the Act of Respect towards their parents.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the October 16th and the second on the October 23rd of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the newlyweds' parents and relatives gave permission to this marriage, after reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Walenty Ligocki and Apolonia Czerniak are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: bride's parents and Jan Srutowski, 70 years old, Ignacy igocki, groom's brother, 27 years old, Adam Rachwalik, 47 years old, Jędrzej Gibasiak, 26 years old, farmers who live in Myślibórz.

This marriage act was read to the present and signed by Us only because the persons mentioned in this act declared that they are illiterate.

Priest Celestyn Zaręba Cielecki, parson of the Myślibórz parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

półrolnik: term explained in my previous translation.

Myślibórz

It happened on October 16th 1814, on Sunday.
We, parson of the Myślibórz parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Myślibórz, located in the county of Konin, in the department of Kalisz, went to the main door of the commune house, at 12 o'clock at noon, and announced for the first time that the promise of marriage was made, between:

Walenty Ligocki, farmhand, living in Myślibórz, 21 years old, son of półrolnik Mikołaj Ligocki, living in Myślibórz and Teodora nee Fornal

and

Apolonia Czerniak, a miss, 18 years old, daughter of Florian Czerniak, półrolnik, living in Myślibórz and Urszula nee Duras.

This announcement was read loud and clear and was nailed to the door of the commune house.
The second announcement was made on 23rd day of the current month and year.

Priest Celestyn Zaręba Cielecki, parson of the Myślibórz parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
nick3371

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:37 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcelproust,

Here are the endings for those two marriage records. My apologies for leaving them out!
Thank you so much!

Nick

Ligocki, Maciej and Szymczak, Teofila Marriage 1839 part 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  803.71 KB

Ligocki, Maciej and Szymczak, Teofila Marriage 1839 part 2.jpg

Ligocki, Maciej and Musiela, Malgorzata Marriage 1849 part 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  197.75 KB

Ligocki, Maciej and Musiela, Malgorzata Marriage 1849 part 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:06 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Hi Marcelproust,

Here are the endings for those two marriage records. My apologies for leaving them out!
Thank you so much!

Nick

...........November 12th/24th of the current year, at 11 a.m., in the parish of Kawnice only.
The groom's family gave permission for this marriage. The bride has no ascendants so no one could gave her permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
All metnioned in this document persons were catholics.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Tomasz Białkowski, administrator of the parish of Kawnice.

..............at 11 a.m.
The bride received permission for this marriage.
All metnioned in this document persons were catholics.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Tomasz Białkowski, administrator of the parish of Kawnice.

lclayco

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:15 pm      Post subject:

Hello,
This is the birth record of a daughter of my great aunt Anna Kocinski.
Any help with translation would be very helpful to confirm where they lived in Poland.
Thank you.

My maiden name is Kocinsky. My grandfather changed the i to a y at some point.

Regards,
LaVon Claycomb

Birth Certificate - Kitta,Maria.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.44 MB

Birth Certificate -  Kitta,Maria.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:43 pm      Post subject:

lclayco wrote:
Hello,
This is the birth record of a daughter of my great aunt Anna Kocinski.
Any help with translation would be very helpful to confirm where they lived in Poland.
Thank you.

My maiden name is Kocinsky. My grandfather changed the i to a y at some point.

Regards,
LaVon Claycomb

This document is written in german, so i recommend You put your request in German records Translations section, here:

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3263

nick3371

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:07 pm      Post subject:

Hello,

I have a few more documents about the Janiak family.

1. Franciszek Janiak's death record in 1832 in Gradowo.
2. Kazimierz Janiak's death record in 1832 in Grodowo.
3. Kazimierz Janiak's marriage record in Gradowo.
4. Walenty Janiak's birth in 1831 in Gradowo.
5. Antoni Strzelczyk's death in 1857.

Please take your time, and thank you so much

Best,

Nick

Strzelczyk, Antoni Death 1857.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  203.85 KB

Strzelczyk, Antoni Death 1857.jpg

Janiak, Walenty Birth 1831 Piotrkow Kujawski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.57 KB

Janiak, Walenty Birth 1831 Piotrkow Kujawski.jpg

Janiak, Kazimierz Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  135.36 KB

Janiak, Kazimierz Marriage.jpg

Janiak, Kazimierz Death 1832 Gradowo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  101.37 KB

Janiak, Kazimierz Death 1832 Gradowo.jpg

Janiak, Franciszek Death 1832 possible.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  108.25 KB

Janiak, Franciszek Death 1832 possible.jpg

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:05 am      Post subject: Polish Records Translation

G'day Marcel

Attached are two records for translation please - beer money has been sent.

Cheers

Ted

Death Marianna Mackowski (3).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  154.7 KB

Death Marianna Mackowski (3).jpg

Birth Malgorzata Wlodarczak - record 179 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  144.15 KB

Birth Malgorzata Wlodarczak - record 179 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:34 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Records Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Cheers

Ted

Thank You!
I am working on it.

Piastowna

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Agata Heffke, born 18 December 1832 // b87_1832_167

Elzbieta Porteneuve wrote:
Agata Heffke, born 18 December 1832

http://forum.polishorigins.com/files/b87_1832_167.jpg

I cannot read neither guess the village name. This village is also called Kolonia in the birth record, sometimes "Kolonia" is a gathering of houses build nearby the main village, an extension of the main place.

==

Typed

Dzialo sie w Wyszogrodzie dnia osiemnastego grudnia roku tysiac osiemset trzydziestego drugiego godzinie jedenastej przed poludniem: stawil sie Ernest Heffke gospodarz w [Wynejeuze? Wieliszewie? Wiciejewie?] zamieszkaly lat trzydziesci jeden liczacy, w obecnosci Adama Ehmann i Krystyana Szwarc, gospodarzy w [Wynejeuze? Wieliszewie? Wiciejewie?] zamieszkalych, po dwadziescia trzy lat liczacych, i okazal nam dziecie plci zenskiej urodzone na Kolonii teyze, dnia dziesiatego miesiaca i roku biezacego o godzinie drugiej po poludniu z zony jego Anny Maryi z Ehmanow liczacej lat dwadziescia piec. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostalo imie Agata, a rodzicami chrzestnemi byli wspomnieni swiadkowie i Magdalena z Lutzow Schott z [Wynejewa? Wieliszewa? Wiciejewa?].
Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, podpisanym nie zostal gdyz oswiadczyli iz pisac nie umieja.

Ksiadz Ignacy Boerner, pastor Gminy Ewangielickiej Wyszogrod

==

Translated:

It did happen in Wyszogrod, on eighteenth day of December one thousand eight hundred thirty-two year, at eleven o'clock in the morning: appeared Ernest Heffke, farmer living in [Wynejeuze? Wieliszewie? Wiciejewie?] thirty-one years old, in the presence of Adam Ehmann and Krystyan Szwarc, farmers in [W???] twenty-three years old each, and he presented us the female children born in this Kolonia, on the tenth day of the current month and year at two o'clock in the afternoon, with his wife Anna Marya born Ehman, twenty five years old. The child was given the name of Agata at the holy baptism held on today, and the godparents were mentioned above witnesses and Magdalena born Lutz Schott from [W???].

This act was read by us to the present and witnesses, but has not been signed, because they declared they could not write.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:09 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Records Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Cheers

Ted

Nr 6
Rychnów

It happened in Rychnów, on April 6th/18th 1839, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Marcin Maćkowski, peasant working in manor farm, 29 years old and Jan Krzuszak, tenant, 46 years old, both peasants, who live in Rychnów and they declared that on 4th/16th day of the current month, at 8 p.m., died Marianna Maćkowska, peasant, widow, who lived in Rychnów, 70 years old, daughter of unknown to the declarants parents. Mother of Marcin and Anna.
After convinced myself about the death of Maćkowska, this act was read to the illiterate declarants, of which the first was deceased's son and the second was deceased's son-in-law.

Priest Józef Szablowski, parson of the Rychnów parish.

I think priest made a mistake i this baptism record. he wrote the child was born on July 5th at 11 p.m. and that the act was written the same day at 5 p.m.
I presume the child was born on July 4th at 11 p.m.

Piątek Wielki

It happened on July 5th 1817, at 5 p.m.
In front of Us, parson of the Piątek Wielki parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Piątek Wielki, located in the county and voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared: Marcin Włodarczak, farmhand, 33 years old, who lives in Piątek Wielki and presented Us a female infant child, who was born at 11 p.m., in his house, number 14, on July 5th, and declared that the child is born of him and his wife Katarzyna nee Durnik, 23 years old and his wish is to name the child: Małgorzata.
After the above statement and presentation of the child were made this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us, in the presence of Mateusz Papierkoski, innkeeper, , 50 years old and Marcin Durnik, farmer, półrolnik (farmer who owned 10-15 morga's of land area. morga was an old land measurement unit), 69 years old, both living in Piątek Wielki.

Priest Rafał Jaglicz, parson of the Piątek Wielki parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:33 am      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Hello,

I have a few more documents about the Janiak family.

1. Franciszek Janiak's death record in 1832 in Gradowo.
2. Kazimierz Janiak's death record in 1832 in Grodowo.
3. Kazimierz Janiak's marriage record in Gradowo.
4. Walenty Janiak's birth in 1831 in Gradowo.
5. Antoni Strzelczyk's death in 1857.

Please take your time, and thank you so much

Best,

Nick

It happened in the village of Wilczogóra, on December 30th 1856/January 11th 1857, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Jan Lipiński, wheelwright, who lives here, in Wilczogóra, 38 years old and Jakub Wojciechowski, shoemaker, 50 years old, who lives here, in Wilczogóra, and they declared, that on December 28th 1856/January 9th 1857, at 5 p.m., died Antoni Strzelczyk, shepherd, who lived in the Brzeście manor farm, catholic, 51 years old, son of the late parents: Andrzej and Jadwiga, spouses Strzelczyk, laborers, who lived in the village of Danków. He left his widowed wife Wiktoria nee Grochalska and four children: Jadwiga, Marianna, Eleonora and Józef.
After convinced myself about the death of Antoni, this act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Priest Michał Odorowski, parson of the Wilczogóra parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Gradowo
Number 4

It happened in the town of Piotrków, on January 27th 1831, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Kazimierz Janiak, farmhand, who lives in Gradowo, 30 years old, in the presence of Piotr Pietroski, laborer from Gradowo, 40 years old and Jan Lewandoski, farmer from Gradowo, 30 years old, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Gradowo on 25th day of the current month, at 8 a.m., of his wife Marianna nee Lipińska, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Walenty and the godparents were: aforementioned Piotr Pietroski and Agnieszka Kaźmierzowna.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Ludwik Müller, parson's deputy of the parishes of Piotrków and Kaczewo.

It happened in the town of Piotrków, on January 16th 1830, at 11 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Sukienniczak, farmer, who lives in Piotrków, 56 years old and Andrzej Szczepański, laborer, who lives in Gradowo, 40 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Kazimierz Janczak, a young man, farmhand, who lives in Gradowo, born in Gradowo, son of Franciszek and Rozalia nee Szafraniak, spouses Janiak, farmers who live in Gradowo, 26 years old

and

Marianna Lipińska, a miss, daughter of spouses: Michał Lipiński and the late Katarzyna lipińska, who lived in Chrosno, 19 years old, born in Chrosno, living in Gradowo and working as a servant.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of piotrków, on: 3rd, 6th and 9th of the current month.

Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all of them illiterate, and was signed by Us only.

Priest Ludwik Müller.

Gradowo
Nr 103

It happened in the town of Piotrków, on July 12th 1832, at 6 a.m.
Appeared: Wojciech Janiak, farmer from Gradowo, 25 years old and Kacper Kaczmarek, farmer, 33 years old, both living in Gradowo and they declared that on the 10th day of the current month, at 2 p.m., Kazimierz Janiak was killed on the filed in Gradowo, who was a farmer living in Gradowo, 27 years old, son of Franciszek and Rozalia, spouses Janiak, born in Gradowo. He left his widowed wife Marcjanna nee Lipińska.
After convinced myself about the death of Janiak, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Ludwik Müller, Piotrków and Kaczewo parishes parson's deputy.

Gradowo
Nr 30

It happened in the town of Piotrków, of February 6th 1832, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Kacper Ratayczak, farmer, 30 years old and Antoni Lewendoski, farmer, 33 years old, both living in Gradowo and they declared that on the 3rd day of the current month, at 10 p.m., died Franciszek Janiak, farmer, who lived in Gradowo, widower, son of Jan and unknown mother, spouses Janiak, born in Kryszkowice, 70 years old.
After convinced myself about the death of Janiak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Ludwik Müller, Piotrków and Kaczewo parishes parson's deputy.

TedMack

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:06 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Records Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Cheers

Ted

Nr 6
Rychnów

It happened in Rychnów, on April 6th/18th 1839, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Marcin Maćkowski, peasant working in manor farm, 29 years old and Jan Krzuszak, tenant, 46 years old, both peasants, who live in Rychnów and they declared that on 4th/16th day of the current month, at 8 p.m., died Marianna Maćkowska, peasant, widow, who lived in Rychnów, 70 years old, daughter of unknown to the declarants parents. Mother of Marcin and Anna.
After convinced myself about the death of Maćkowska, this act was read to the illiterate declarants, of which the first was deceased's son and the second was deceased's son-in-law.

Priest Józef Szablowski, parson of the Rychnów parish.

I think priest made a mistake i this baptism record. he wrote the child was born on July 5th at 11 p.m. and that the act was written the same day at 5 p.m.
I presume the child was born on July 4th at 11 p.m.

Piątek Wielki

It happened on July 5th 1817, at 5 p.m.
In front of Us, parson of the Piątek Wielki parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Piątek Wielki, located in the county and voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared: Marcin Włodarczak, farmhand, 33 years old, who lives in Piątek Wielki and presented Us a female infant child, who was born at 11 p.m., in his house, number 14, on July 5th, and declared that the child is born of him and his wife Katarzyna nee Durnik, 23 years old and his wish is to name the child: Małgorzata.
After the above statement and presentation of the child were made this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us, in the presence of Mateusz Papierkoski, innkeeper, , 50 years old and Marcin Durnik, farmer, półrolnik (farmer who owned 10-15 morga's of land area. morga was an old land measurement unit), 69 years old, both living in Piątek Wielki.

Priest Rafał Jaglicz, parson of the Piątek Wielki parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Thanks Marcel
TedMack

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:02 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these marriage records of my 3xGGM.

Thanks

Marriage Malgorzata Wlodarcyk Number 2 - record 1 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  474.39 KB

Marriage Malgorzata Wlodarcyk Number 2 - record 1 (2).jpg

Marriage Malgorzata Wlodarcyk Number 3 - record 4 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  599.67 KB

Marriage Malgorzata Wlodarcyk Number 3 - record 4 (2).jpg

Marriage Malgorzata Wlodarcyk Number 4 - record 11 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  555.16 KB

Marriage Malgorzata Wlodarcyk Number 4 - record 11 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:37 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these marriage records of my 3xGGM.

Thanks

Nr
Bogucice

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on January 22nd 1849, at 8 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Kasperkiewicz, innkeeper, 55 years old and Marcin Małecki, farmhand, 23 years old, both living in the village of Bogucice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Franciszek Wasiak, a young man, farmhand, born and living at his parent's in Słuszków, son of Jan and Rozalia nee Grzelak, spouses Wasiak, farmers, 19 years old

and

Małgorzata Paprzycka, farmer, widow after the late Józef Paprzycki, who died in the village of Bogucice on February 9th of the previous year. Born in Piątek Wielki, living in the village of Bogucice, 30 years old, daughter of the late parents: Marcin and Katarzyna nee Durnik, spouses Włodarczyk.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parishes of Pamięcin and Kościelec, on: December 31st of the previous year, January 7th and 14th of the current year.

Groom's parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles for this marriage.

Signature of the Pamięcin parish parson.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 491, 492, 493 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 492 of 580

Jump to: