PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238 ... 242, 243, 244  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2769

Post Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:19 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate two documents for me. The first is the birth of Marianna Splawski (1866) and the second is the marriage of Marianna Splawski (1886). Thank you, Gene Tylisz

Kazimierz
Record number 98

It happened in the town of Kazimierz, on September 5th 1866, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Jan Spławski, laborer, 25 years old, who lives in Kazimierz, in the presence of Franciszek Krawczyński, shoemaker from Kazimierz, 55 years old and Maciej mioducki, laborer from Tokarki, 34 years old and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in Kazimierz, on September 5th of the current year, at 4 a.m., of his wife Nepomucena nee Przybyłowicz, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Marianna, and the godparents were: aforeentioned Franciszek Krawczyński and Zuzanna Czajkowska. Allk mentioned in this record people were catholics.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Florian Willant, parson of the parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:17 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Here is the second document, marriage of Marianna Splawski

Doły

It happened in the village of Giewartów, on November 2nd/14th 1886, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Andrzej Kaszewski, 60 years old and Wojciech Kamiński, 50 years old, both workers, who live in the village of Giewartów, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Szymon Górniak, a single man, 26 years old, coachman, living in the village of Giewartów, born in Kowalewo, son of the late servant Katarzyna Górniak,

and

Marianna Spławska, a miss, 20 years old, living at her mother's, who is a worker in the colony of Doły, born in Kazimierz, daughter of legal spouses: the late Jan Spławski and living Nepomucena Spławska nee Przybyłowicz.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church of Giewartów, on: October 19th/31st, October 26th/November 7th and November 2nd/14th of the current year.

Bride's mother, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by us only.

Priest Ozumiński, parson of the Giewartów parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:50 am      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Hello,

Could you translate a few records written in Russian?
Thank you so much, I appreciate all of your help!

Glinka

It happened in the village of Morzysław, on May 4th/16th 1892, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Jakub Kuznowicz, 39 years old, from Glinki and Szczepan Maciejewski, 40 years old, from Laskowiec, 40 years old, both workers and they declared that on May 2nd/14th of the current year, at 5 a.m., died in Glinki: Nepomucena Sobczak, 36 years old, wife of a servant, daughter of spouses: Maciej Ligocki and Małgorzata ligocka nee Musielska, born in Wola Podłężna, localted in the parish of Morzysław, she widowed her husband Wojciech Sobczak.
After convinced myself about the death of Nepomucena Sobczak, this act was read to the illiterate decarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Stanisław Chmielewski.

Laskowiec

It happened in the village of Morzysław, on October 4th/16th 1897, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
Appeared: Antoni Liczbiński, 70 years old and Jan Michalak, 36 years old, both farmers from Laskowiec and they declared, that on October 2nd/14th of the current year, at 2 a.m., died in Laskowiec: Maciej Ligocki, 100 years old (one hundred years old), son of the late parents: Walenty Ligocki and Zofia Ligocka, who was born in the village of Myślibórz, located in the parish of Myślibórz, and he left his widowed wife Małgorzata nee Musielak.
After convinced myself about the death of Maciej Ligocki this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Stanisław Chmielewski.

Nr 32
Brzeźno

It happened in the town of Konin, on February 18th/March 2nd 1882, at 1 p.m.
Appeared: Franciszek Mendrowicz, 54 years old and Wojciech Czerniejewski, 49 years old, both church servants, who live here, in the town of Konin and they declared, that in the village of Brzeźno, died yesterday, at 2 p.m. Walenty Janiak, daylaborer, who lived in the village of Brzeźno, who was born in Piotrków, son of the late parents: Kazimierz and Marcjanna, legal spouses Janiak, 54 years old. he left his widowed wife: Jadwiga nee Strzelczyk.
This act was read to the illiterate witnesses and was signed by Us only.

Priest Piotr Bogucki, serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 18
Laskowiec

It happened in Morzysław, on October 25th/November 8th 1874, at 2 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Rachuba, 56 years old and Fabian Dolański, 28 years old, peasants, who live in the village of Laskowiec, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Wojciech Sobczak, a single man, 25 years old, who was born in the village of Chorzeń, son of the late Szymon and living Katarzyna nee Majewska, spouses Sobczak, servant, living in Laskowiec

and

Nepomucena Ligocka, a miss, 17 years old, born in Wólka, living at her parents' in Laskowiec, daughter of spouses: Maciej Ligocki and Małgorzata Ligocka nee Musioł, daylaborers.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Morzysław, on: October 6th/18th, October 13th/25th and October 20th/November 1st of the current year.

Groom's mother and his guardian and bride's parents gave oral permission for this marriage.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest W. Morawski, parson of the Morzysław parish.

marierpk

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:02 pm      Post subject: Russian Record Translation-Agata Poznanskas

Hello! The following is the death record for, I believe, Agata Poznanskas. May I please have it translated?

Many thanks,
Marie

11-27-20 NT death 1902.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  675.19 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

11-27-20 NT death 1902.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:38 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Record Translation

marierpk wrote:
Hello! The following is the death record for, I believe, Agata Poznanskas. May I please have it translated?

Many thanks,
Marie

Nr 18
Poznańska

On January 27th 1902, died in zaścianek* Józefowo: Agata Poznańska nee Mogilnicka. Cause of death: Shortness of breath.
She was administered with Anointing of the Sick.

Peasant, widow, 86 years old. She left her daughter: Elżbieta.

Her body was burried on January 29th by the parishioners only on the cemetery in Zaleszczyzna.

*zaścianek: kind of settlement of poor country-aquires, who till the ground with their own hands.

Rubber stamp or the romancatholic parish church of Nowe Troki.

There is also note on the right margin but to read it i need the whole page image. It says that the maide name should be written: Mogilnicka.

nick3371

Replies: 77

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:16 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcelproust,

I just received two records from a church archive. Can you translate them? The first is a birth record for Teofila Sobczak in 1876 in Laskowiec, near Konin.
For the second record, you have already translated it but this is a different copy sent from the church archive-everything seems to be the same but there is a note written on the side-could you just translate the note? Thank you!

Nick

Sobczak Teofila 1876 Bapt.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  354.11 KB

Sobczak Teofila 1876 Bapt.jpg

Janiak Sobczak Marriage 1901.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  180.36 KB

Janiak Sobczak Marriage 1901.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:10 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Hi Marcelproust,

I just received two records from a church archive. Can you translate them? The first is a birth record for Teofila Sobczak in 1876 in Laskowiec, near Konin.
For the second record, you have already translated it but this is a different copy sent from the church archive-everything seems to be the same but there is a note written on the side-could you just translate the note? Thank you!

Nick

Laskowiec

It happened in the village of Morzysław, on March 21st/Apri 2nd 1876, at 2 p.m.
Appeared personally: Wojciech Sobczak, servant, living in the village of Laskowiec, 26 years old, in the presence of Marcin Zakrzeski, daylaborer, 35 years old and Jan Rachota?, peasant, 60 years old, both living in the village of Laskowiec, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born on March 20th/April 1st of the current year, at 8 a.m., of his legal wife Nepomucena nee Ligocka, 19 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Teofila and the godparents were: Marcin Zakrzeski and Józefa Ligocka.
All persons, mentioned in this record, are romancatholic.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Win. Morawski, parson of the Morzysław parish.

ezafam

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:41 pm      Post subject: Request for translation of Russian language birth record

Hello (again!). May I request a translation of the attached 1887 Russian language baptism record for Berta Krueger? Thanks you!
Sincerely, Doug

Krueger Berta.jpg
 Description:
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0397d&sy=1887&kt=1&plik=081-082.jpg#zoom=2.25&x=0&y=1918
 Filesize:  191.17 KB

Krueger Berta.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:11 am      Post subject: Re: Request for translation of Russian language birth record

ezafam wrote:
Hello (again!). May I request a translation of the attached 1887 Russian language baptism record for Berta Krueger? Thanks you!
Sincerely, Doug

Nr 82
Mursk

It happened in Włocławek, on June 14th/26th 1887, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Gustaw Kriger, daylaborer from Mursk, 23 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Rudolf Schmidt, farmer from Mursk, 25 years old and Fridrich Kryger, daylaborer from Smólnik, 22 years old, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born today in Mursk, at 7 a.m., of his legal wife Eufrozyna nee Kessler, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Berta and the godparents were: Rudolf Schmidt and Matylda Radac.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate.

Pastor Zirkwitz.

bigmakusa

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:01 pm      Post subject: Request for translation of Russian marriage record

Could you please translate the attached 1876 marriage record from the Zagorow parish.

Kasznia -Bartecka marriage, 1876 Zagorow No. 12).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.14 MB

Kasznia -Bartecka marriage, 1876 Zagorow No. 12).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:32 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for translation of Russian marriage record

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate the attached 1876 marriage record from the Zagorow parish.

Augustynów

It happened in Zagórów, on January 28th/February 9th 1876, at 10 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Ignacy Matuszak, from Podbiel, 40 years old and Aleksander Białkowski, from Augustynów, 30 years old, both farmers, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Kasznia, a single man, 24 years old, who was born and lives at his mother's in the village of Świętniki, son of the late Jan and living Urszula nee Małecka, spouses Kasznia, peasants, farmers

and

Antonina Bartecka, a miss, 18 years old, born and living at her parents' in Augustynów, daughter of spouses: Jan Bartecki and Marianna Bartecka nee Mazurkiewicz, farmers.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: January 11th/23rd, January 18th/30th and January 25th/February 6th of the current year.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Bride's parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate, and was signed by Us.

Priest M. Michowiak.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
jonah

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:26 pm      Post subject:

May I have this birth certificate of Robert Bonkowski from 1900 translated? It's No. 165.

RobertBonkowskibirthcert1900.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.04 MB

RobertBonkowskibirthcert1900.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:52 pm      Post subject:

[quote="jonah"]May I have this birth certificate of Robert Bonkowski from 1900 translated? It's No. 165.[/quote

I am working on it.

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:04 am      Post subject:

Would you please translate the following two birth records: Lucyna Splawski, born 1899 and Wladyslaw Splawski, born 1901. Thank you very much, Gene Tylisz

SPLAWSKI, LUCYNA, BIRTH RECORD , 1899.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  598.5 KB

SPLAWSKI, LUCYNA, BIRTH RECORD , 1899.jpg

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:05 am      Post subject:

Here is the birth record for Wladyslaw Splawski.

SPLAWSKI, WLADYSLAW, BIRTH RECORD, 1901.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  663.53 KB

SPLAWSKI, WLADYSLAW, BIRTH RECORD, 1901.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238 ... 242, 243, 244  Next Page 237 of 244

Jump to: