PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 499, 500, 501 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 449

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:47 pm      Post subject: ORACZ??

HI
Is the attached document in a condition that can be read and understood from it?
If so, I would appreciate his translation
Thanks
ZACK

CHAIA CORACZ.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.3 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

CHAIA CORACZ.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4203

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:26 am      Post subject: Re: ORACZ??

zack wrote:
HI
Is the attached document in a condition that can be read and understood from it?
Thanks
ZACK

Better copy of this document should be found here: https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/78320?availability=Family%20History%20Library
Do You have access to this documents?

Iłża
Nr 14
Chaja Choracz

It happened in the City Hall of the town of Iłża, on August 3rd 1863??? or 1843???, at 2 p.m. appeared personally: ....... Synagogue Supervisor, 60 years old and Szlama Altman teacher????, 70 ??? years old, ..... ....... and they declared that on July 25th of the current year, at 7 a.m., died Chaja, daughter of Jankiel??? Choracz and ..... ......, 6 months old.

After convinced myself about the death of Chaja Choracz this act was written and signed by the witnesses and the Registrar.

Signatures of the witnesses and the registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
zack

Replies: 449

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:48 am      Post subject: Re: ORACZ??

THANK YOU
ZACK

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
HI
Thanks
ZACK

Better copy of this document should be found here: https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/78320?availability=Family%20History%20Library
Do You have access to this documents?

Iłża
Nr 14
Chaja Choracz

It happened in the City Hall of the town of Iłża, on August 3rd 1863??? or 1843???, at 2 p.m. appeared personally: ....... Synagogue Supervisor, 60 years old and Szlama Altman teacher????, 70 ??? years old, ..... ....... and they declared that on July 25th of the current year, at 7 a.m., died Chaja, daughter of Jankiel??? Choracz and ..... ......, 6 months old.

After convinced myself about the death of Chaja Choracz this act was written and signed by the witnesses and the Registrar.

Signatures of the witnesses and the registrar.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:06 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day, can you please assist with translation of these records for Tyburski.

Nr 19
Czołowo

It happened on April 13th 1823, at 6 a.m.
In front of Us, parson of the Osiek parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Osiek, located in the district of Konin, in the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared Urban Grzebielucha, head of the Czołowo village, 60 years old and he informed, that Tomasz Tybura, died in the house number 13, on 13th day of the current month and year, at 9 a.m., at the age of 70. This information was confirmed by Jan Urbaniak, farmer from the village of Czołowo, 40 years old.
This death record was read to the declarants, who were all illiterate and was signed by Us, the Civil Registrar, only.

Priest Jan Parzycki, parson of the Osiek parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

_________

Nr 29
village of Czołowo

It happened on April 16th 1810, in front of the parson of the Osiek parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Osiek, in the county of Konin.
Appeared Bartłomiej Lewandowski, 47 years old, tenant and Tomasz Tiburski, farmer, 50 years old, who live in Czołowo and they declared Us, that on April 13th 1810, at 10 a.m., died Katarzyna Lewandowska nee Grzebieluch, tenant, who lived in her husbansd's house, number 4. She died at the age of 40.
This act was read and signed by Us and the declarants.

Priest Antoni Kopijewski, parson of the Osiek parish, serving as Civil Registrar.
Bartłomiej Lewandowski, witness,
Tomasz Tiburski, witness.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:00 pm      Post subject: Translation Request - Rzgow parish marriage record

Could you please translate the attached 1848 marriage record from the Rzgow parish, it is No. 5 and extends across two pages

Jan Kasznia - Urszula Malecka marriage (14 Feb 1848 Rzgow No. 5, page 2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  968.54 KB

Jan Kasznia - Urszula Malecka marriage (14 Feb 1848 Rzgow No. 5, page 2).jpg

Jan Kasznia - Urszula Malecka marriage (14 Feb 1848 Rzgow No. 5, page 1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  913.19 KB

Jan Kasznia - Urszula Malecka marriage (14 Feb 1848 Rzgow No. 5, page 1).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request - Rzgow parish marriage record

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate the attached 1848 marriage record from the Rzgow parish, it is No. 5 and extends across two pages

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:29 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day, Can you please assist with translation of these records.

Blizna village

It happened on September 15th.
Antoni Szmaydziński, peasant, widower from the village of Blizna, Marianna Ciepła, peasant, widow from Podlesie. The first banns of marriage on September 15th, the second on September 22nd and the third on September 29th.
_________

It happened in Koło, on February 23rd 1814, at 8 a.m.
In front of the undersigned mayor of the town of Koło, serving as Civil Registrar for the aforementioned town and commune, located in the county of Konin, in the Kalisz department, appeared personally:

Melcher Szperka, farmer living in the village of Blizna, in the house number 11, widower, 27 years old, son of the late Michał Szperka, who was a farmer in the village of Blizna. He appeared in the presence of his mother, Anna Szperka, who lives in the village of Blizna

and

Kunegunda, 21 years old, a miss, daughter of the recently deceased spouses Szmayda: Antoni and Małgorzata, who were farmers and lived in the village of Blizna. She lives at her uncle's: peasant, farmer Marcin Sobolewski, in the village of Nagórna. She appeared in the presence of the aforementioned uncle, who is her protector.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out on: the first one on the 13th and the second on the 20th day of the current month, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no objections for this marriage. We read all the papers, from which it turns out that legally required formalities have been fulfilled. After reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, and after the present mother and the protector gave their permissions, we declare in the name of law that:

Melcher Szperka, peasant and Kunegunda Szmayda are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Wojciech Szmayda, peasant, bride;s brother, farmer living in the village of Blizna, 26 years old and Stanisław Kloska, head of the village, living in the village of Blizna, 40 years old, Szymon Szperka, groom's brother, farmer living in the village of Blizna, 42 years old and Bartłomiej Łaszczewicz, farmer living in the commune of Koło, 38 years old.

After this document was read and accepted it was signed with the cross sign, by the following illiterate persons:

Milcher Szperka
Kunegunda Szmayda
Marcin Sobolewski
Anna Szperka
Wojciech Szmajda
Bartłomiej Łaszczewicz
Szymon Szperka
Stanisław Kloska

and Civil Registrar.

_____
Nowadays the villages of Nagórna and blizna are the streets located in the town of Koło.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:24 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request - Rzgow parish marriage record

bigmakusa wrote:

Świątniki

It happened in the village of Rzgów, on February 14th 1848, at 2 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Wojciech Mróz and Karol Grzeszczak, okupniks* from the village of Świątniki, each of them 42 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Kasznia, a young man, living at his parents' in the village of Kopojno, 18 years old, son of Błażej and Agnieszka nee Synowska, spouses Kasznia

and

Urszula Małecka, a miss, 21 years old, who was born in Polocko, located in the parish of Ciążeń, living at her parent's in Świątniki, daughter of Stanisław Małecki and Rozalia Małecka nee Mróz, czynszowniks**.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parishes of Zagórów and Rzgów, on: January 30th, February 6th and 13th of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the present and was signed by Us.
The witnesses were illiterate.

Priest's signature.

*okupnik and czynszownik** :peasant, tenant of land, paying rent.

TedMack

Replies: 483

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:44 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate this death record.

Death Marcin Sobolewski (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  379.11 KB

Death Marcin Sobolewski (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:25 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate this death record.

It happened in Koło, on May 21st 1822, at 11 a.m. In front of the mayor of the town of Koło, serving as Civil Registrar for the aforementioned town and commune, in the district of Konin, located in the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared personally: Ignacy Sobolewski, peasant, from the village of Nagórna, in the house number 4 and he declared, that yesterday, at 5 a.m., died his father: Marcin Sobolewski, farmer from the village of Nagórna, 52 years old.
After the above statement was made and after convinced myself about the death, in the presence of the following witnesses: Franciszek Sobolewski, deceased's brother, 50 years old and Maciej Łaszczewicz, farmer from the village of Nagórna, 48 years old, this act was signed by the illiterate present, who signed themselves with the cross sign.

TedMack

Replies: 483

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:02 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate this Death record

Death Maryanna Sobolewski (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  304.48 KB

Death Maryanna Sobolewski (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:34 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate this Death record

It happened in Koło, on June 2nd 1817, at 2 p.m.
In the front of the undersigned mayor of the town of Koło, serving as a Civil Registrar of the aforementioned commune and town, located in the district of Konin, in the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared personally Marcin Sobolewski, farmer, living in the village of Nagórna, in the house number 4 and he declared, that yesterday, at 1 p.m., died his wife named Marianna Sobolewska, 42 years old.

After the above statement was made and the child was presented, in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Sobolewski, 50 years old, farmer and Marcin Łaszczewicz, 40 years old, head of the village, living in the Nagórna village, all of them illiterate, this act ends.

Certified by Jan Miller, Civil Registrar.

Poucinette

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:54 am      Post subject: Traduction décès Tomasz BLASIAK

1828 60 Thomas Błasik Rusiec Lesniaki Commentaires: 72 ans, épouse Marianna Jasiak Date de décès: 11 août 1828 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives d'État à Łódź 91-415 Łódź, pl. Liberté 1Index ajouté: jackun

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Je recherche de l'aide pour traduire l'acte de décès de Tomasz BLASIK (BLASIAK) en 1828

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1828&kt=3&plik=055-060.jpg#zoom=2.25&x=1191&y=1582

Merci beaucoup
Cordialement
Patricia
nick3371

Replies: 104

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:12 am      Post subject:

Hello,

I just received these three documents from the archives relating to the marriage of Wiktoria Grocholska and Wojciech Sobolewski? Could you please translate them?

Thank you so much! Greatly apprecoated.

Best,

Nick

01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  780.49 KB

01.jpg

02.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.31 MB

02.jpg

03.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  701.96 KB

03.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:42 am      Post subject: Re: Traduction décès Tomasz BLASIAK

Poucinette wrote:
1828 60 Thomas Błasik Rusiec Lesniaki Commentaires: 72 ans, épouse Marianna Jasiak Date de décès: 11 août 1828 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives d'État à Łódź 91-415 Łódź, pl. Liberté 1Index ajouté: jackun

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Je recherche de l'aide pour traduire l'acte de décès de Tomasz BLASIK (BLASIAK) en 1828

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1828&kt=3&plik=055-060.jpg#zoom=2.25&x=1191&y=1582

Merci beaucoup
Cordialement
Patricia

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 499, 500, 501 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 500 of 581

Jump to: