PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 447

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:06 pm      Post subject: AKTA 105 Hersz Godel Janklewicz

HI
Thanks. I appreciate your translation. . .
Zack O. Oracz

IMG_5935.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

IMG_5935.JPG

zack

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:14 pm      Post subject: Chaim Szymon Fuks - Szydłowiec

Thanks. I appreciate your translation

DSC_0204.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  313.74 KB

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  364.57 KB

DSC_0198.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:19 am      Post subject: Re: Chaim Szymon Fuks - Szydłowiec

zack wrote:
Thanks. I appreciate your translation

Why are you not putting your requests in the right place?
Also, be sure to include the name of the parish and other information, especially a link to the document if possible.

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol/-/zespol/28746

It happened in the town of Szydłowiec, on February 4th 1908, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Jankiel Fuks, tailor, 31 years old, living in the town of Szydłowiec, in the presence of the witnesses: Szmul Chomentowski, 55 years old and Herszko Pilpil, 45 years old, Cheder teachers, living in the town of Szydłowiec and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the town of Szydłowiec, on January 28th of the current year, at 10 a.m., of his legal wife Sura Kajla nee Mortkowicz, 30 years old. He did not presented the marriage certificate.
At the circumcision rite, performed today, the child was given the names: Chaim Szymon.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and due to the child's father illiteracy it was signed by Us and the witnesses.

Civil Registrar: mayor of the town.

It happened in the town of Szydłowiec, on February 8th 1909, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Lejbus Honigman, trader, 25 years old, living in the town of Szydłowiec, in the presence of the witnesses: Szmul Chomentowski, 55 years old and Herszek Pilpil, 45 years old, Cheder teachers, living in the town of Szydłowiec and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the town of Szydłowiec, on February 1st of the current year, at 8 a.m., of his legal wife Gołda Ruchla nee Wasersztajn, 25 years old. He did not show a marriage certificate.
At the circumcision performed today, the child was given the names: Abram Mordka.
This act read to the declarant and the witnesses, and due to the child's father illiteracy it was signed by Us and the witnesses.

Signature of the Civil Registrar, mayor of the town.

1908.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  648.02 KB

1908.jpg

1909.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  487.56 KB

1909.jpg

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:44 am      Post subject: Re: AKTA 105 Hersz Godel Janklewicz

zack wrote:
HI
Zack O. Oracz

It happened in the town of Szydłowiec, on October 3rd 1901, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Mortka Lejbuś Janklewicz, industrialist, 26 years old, living in the town of Szydłowiec, in the presence of the witnesses: Szmul Chomentowski, 51 years old and Binem Michlewicz, 61 years old, Cheder teachers, living in the town of Szydłowiec and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the town of Szydłowiec, on September 26th of the current year, at 11 a.m., of his legal wife Estera Łaja nee Cukier, 23 years old.
The child was given the names: Hersz Godel.
This act read and due to the child's father abd the the fuirst witness illiteracy it was signed by Us and Chomentowski.

Signature of the Civil Registrar, mayor of the town.

1901.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  487.83 KB

1901.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:26 am      Post subject: Re: AKTA 20

zack wrote:
HI
Zack O. Oracz

It happened in the town of Szydłowiec, on August 18th/30th 1878, at 2 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of: Fajwel Wołowski, 47 years old and Hersz Josek Krauze, 48 years old, Cheder teachers, living in the town of Szydłowiec, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Dawid Szloma Goldfard, a single man, 18 years old, son of Bencjon and Fajga nee Lastman, living at his parents' in Piaski, located in the county of Lublin

and

Bajla Dyna Kac, a miss, 19 years old, daughter of Nuta and Zelda nee Cukier, living in the town of Szydłowiec at her parents', industrialists.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the synagogues in Piaski and Szydłowiec, on: July 29th/August 10th, August 5th/17th and August 12th/24th of the current year.

Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this act, gave oral permission for the marriage.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the rabbi's assistant of the Szydłowiec Synagogue District: Josek Latitger.
This act was read and signed by Us, Wołowski and Latitger. The others were illiterate.

Signature of the town's mayor, serving as Civil Registrar.

1878.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  536.64 KB

1878.jpg

zack

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:02 pm      Post subject: ORCHA Izrail - 1874 - D Warsaw AKTA 291

HI
Thanks for your previous translation.
I would like to know if in the certificate the last name is ORACZ OR ORCHA or a different name.
What's his parents' name?
ZACK

291 ORACZ..PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  501.93 KB

291 ORACZ..PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:04 pm      Post subject: Re: ORCHA Izrail - 1874 - D Warsaw AKTA 291

zack wrote:
HI
Thanks for your previous translation.
I would like to know if in the certificate the last name is ORACZ OR ORCHA or a different name.
What's his parents' name?
ZACK

The surname is Orla. So of Abram Orla and Fajna Orla nee Fok.

Niziol23

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:03 pm      Post subject: Birth Akt 36 Adam Niziol

Greetings Mr. Marcel Proust.
Thank you for your assistance with the Wojtan marriage Akt.
Would you please take a look at this birth Akt of Adam Niziol from 1884 Piasek Wielki.
Thank you in advance Sir,
James Niziol

A29469AD-94C9-457C-8E7C-4B15AFBF5921.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  761.3 KB

A29469AD-94C9-457C-8E7C-4B15AFBF5921.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:27 am      Post subject: Re: AKTA 23

zack wrote:
HI
Zack O. Oracz

1909.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  857.51 KB

1909.jpg

myonick

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:28 pm      Post subject:

Please, translate the attached Death record (#41) for Jozef Zegaczewski.
Thank you Mary

1910 Death Record Jozef Zegaczewski, Pg138 Record # 41.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.33 MB

1910 Death Record Jozef Zegaczewski, Pg138 Record # 41.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:36 pm      Post subject:

myonick wrote:
Thank you Mary

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:38 am      Post subject: Re: AKTA 23

zack wrote:
HI
Zack O. Oracz

It happened in the town of Szydłowiec, on June 18th 1909, at 7 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: szmul Chomentowski, 55 years old and Herszek Pilpil, 45 years old, Cheder teachers, who live in the town of Szydłowiec, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Gutman Boruch Kaczała, a single man, 18 years old, son of Szymon and Fajga Tauba nee Blizińska, spouses Kaczała, living at his parents' in the town of Szydłowiec

and

Ruchla Finkelsztajn, a miss, 19 years old, daughter of Rachmil Chaim and Pesa nee Rozenberg, spouses Finkelsztajn, living at her parents' in the village of Ninków, located in the commune of Borkowice.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of mariage, announced in the sunagogue of Szydłowiec, on: May 9th, 16th and 23rd of the current year.

Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the rabbi of the Szydłowiec synagogue district: Josek Geldman.
This act was read and due to the illiteracy of others it was signed by Us, the rabbi and the witnesses.

Signatures of the town's mayor, rabbi and the witnesses.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:35 am      Post subject:

myonick wrote:
Thank you Mary

Nr 41
Jemieliste

It happened in Filipów, on May 10th/23rd 1910, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Stanisław Święcki, 60 years old and Leon Barszczewski, 48 years old, farmers, who live in the village of Jemieliste and they declared, that on May 7th/20th of the current year, at 6 p.m., died in the village of Jemieliste: Józef Żegaczewski, farmer, 50 years old, who was born in the village of Szkilówka and lived in the village of Jemieliste and was the son of the late parents: Paweł Żegaczewski and mother of unknown to the declarants name.
He left his widowed wife Franciszka nee Kościuch.
After convinced myself about the death of Józef Żegaczewski, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature, on behalf of the Civil Registrar.

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:47 pm      Post subject: Translation

If the following is the death record for Anna Treichel, daughter of Gottfried and Helene nee Ratzlaf, can it please be translated?

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1873&kt=3&plik=021-024.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Treichel - Anna Death 1873 021-024.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  356.48 KB

Treichel - Anna Death 1873 021-024.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

treich wrote:
If the following is the death record for Anna Treichel, daughter of Gottfried and Helene nee Ratzlaf, can it please be translated?

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1873&kt=3&plik=021-024.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Nr 21
Somsiory
Anna Trejchel

It happened in the village of Michałki, on December 21st 1872/January 2nd 1873, at 3 p.m.
Appeared: Gotfryd Trejchel, 35 years old and Jan Dykau, 31 years old, farmers, who live in Somsiory and they declared, that on December 16th/28th 1872, at 2 p.m., died in Somsiory: Anna Trejchel, 5 years and 7 months old. She was born in Somsiory. Daughter of the first declarant and his wife Helena nee Raclaf.
After convinced myself about the death, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Pastor Kattein.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 242, 243, 244 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 243 of 339

Jump to: