PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Akt 36 Adam Niziol

Niziol23 wrote:
Greetings Mr. Marcel Proust.
Thank you for your assistance with the Wojtan marriage Akt.
Would you please take a look at this birth Akt of Adam Niziol from 1884 Piasek Wielki.
Thank you in advance Sir,
James Niziol

Zagajów village

It happened in the village of Piasek Wielki, on November 27th/December 9th 1884, at 5 p.m.
Appeared: Katarzyna Kopeć, midwife, living in the village of Zagajów, 21 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Frania, 36 years old and Marcin Kafar, 49 years old, farmers, who live in the village of Piasek Wielki and presented Us a male child, informing that the child was born in the village of Zagajów, on the current month and year, at 5 a.m., of Walenty Nizioł, farmer, not present at writing this act, due to the fact that he lives in the town of Kielce as a guilty person*, 25 years old and his legal wife Ewa nee Pasek.
At the Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Antoni Jasiński, parson of the parish, the child was given the name: Adam, and the godparents were: Adam Pasek, colonist from the village of Zagajów and Katarzyna Kopeć.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate, and was signed by Us.

Priest Antoni Jasiński, parson of the parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

* this is word for word translation. it seems that he was found guilty and maybe he was sentenced to prison but it literally isn't written.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
zack

Replies: 447

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:02 pm      Post subject: Re: AKTA 23

Thank you very much
Zack

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
HI
Thanks. I appreciate your translation. . .
Zack O. Oracz

It happened in the town of Szydłowiec, on June 18th 1909, at 7 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: szmul Chomentowski, 55 years old and Herszek Pilpil, 45 years old, Cheder teachers, who live in the town of Szydłowiec, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Gutman Boruch Kaczała, a single man, 18 years old, son of Szymon and Fajga Tauba nee Blizińska, spouses Kaczała, living at his parents' in the town of Szydłowiec

and

Ruchla Finkelsztajn, a miss, 19 years old, daughter of Rachmil Chaim and Pesa nee Rozenberg, spouses Finkelsztajn, living at her parents' in the village of Ninków, located in the commune of Borkowice.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of mariage, announced in the sunagogue of Szydłowiec, on: May 9th, 16th and 23rd of the current year.

Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the rabbi of the Szydłowiec synagogue district: Josek Geldman.
This act was read and due to the illiteracy of others it was signed by Us, the rabbi and the witnesses.

Signatures of the town's mayor, rabbi and the witnesses.
zack

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:37 pm      Post subject: SZMULEWICZ Priwa M ILZA 1911 WITH Chaim Chil

HI
hank you for your help
I would appreciate the translation of the attached marriage registration. It is not clear to me what the lady's connection is to the surname SZMULEWICZ?
She's SZMULEWICZ widow? Whose? Does she have children from a previous marriage?
ZACK

IMG_7974.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

IMG_7974.JPG

Bernhard31700

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:49 pm      Post subject:

Hello again Marcel,

Here is a private document about somebody from our family.
The problem for us is to read the names and first names of his parents.

We can read: "Mikolaj" as the father.
For the mother we read ""Matrona (?) born ????????"".

Is "Matrona" correct ? Probably not.

It is not a document in russian.
But we think the names we are looking for are from russian origin.
Therefore we believe your help is very important.
Feel free to make suggestions, even you are not sure.

Many thanks again in advance.

Best regards
Bernhard

Tkaczuk Mikolaj.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.07 MB

Tkaczuk Mikolaj.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:23 pm      Post subject: Re: SZMULEWICZ Priwa M ILZA 1911 WITH Chaim Chil

zack wrote:
HI
hank you for your help
I would appreciate the translation of the attached marriage registration. It is not clear to me what the lady's connection is to the surname SZMULEWICZ?
She's SZMULEWICZ widow? Whose? Does she have children from a previous marriage?
ZACK

Nr 9
Chaim Chil Cytryn
Iłża

Priwa Szmulewicz, first marriage surname: Waserman
Iłża

It happened in Iłża, on March 21st 1911, at 5 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of Moszek Pinkwas Cukier, rabbi of the Iłża parish, 62 years old, and the witnesses: Izrael Wajnberg, cantor, 45 years old and Chaim Bromberg, Cheder teacher, 35 years old, both living in Iłża, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Chaim Chil Cytryn, a single man, 22 years old, son of Szmul and Małka nee Grefsztejn, legal spouses Cukier, living at his parents' in Iłża

and

Prywa nee Waserman, first marriage surname Szmulewicz, divorcee, living in Iłża, 40 years old, daughter of Herszek and Łaja nee Birencwajs, spouses Waserman.

Groom's birth certificate was enterd into the book of the Iłża synagogue district on 1890, at number 169.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Iłza parish synagogue, on: March 5th, 12th and 19th of the current year.

Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement. They only did bethroting.
This act was read and signed by Us and the present. Newlyweds and their parents were illiterate.

Civil Registrar's signature.
Rabbi's signature.
Witnesses signatures.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:44 pm      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello again Marcel,

Here is a private document about somebody from our family.
The problem for us is to read the names and first names of his parents.

We can read: "Mikolaj" as the father.
For the mother we read ""Matrona (?) born ????????"".

Is "Matrona" correct ? Probably not.

It is not a document in russian.
But we think the names we are looking for are from russian origin.
Therefore we believe your help is very important.
Feel free to make suggestions, even you are not sure.

Many thanks again in advance.

Best regards
Bernhard

Mother's name is: Matrona. I am not sure her surname, but it looks like Holachow.

Niziol23

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:56 pm      Post subject: Marriage Akt of Anastazja Hain and Jan Butryn 1891

Greetings Mr Marcel Proust,
Would you be so kind as to please translate the marriage akt of my cousin Jan Butryn.
Thank you Sir for your assistance.
James N

EC671A62-E1B2-4B17-8A3E-9B5B3F475B0E.jpeg
 Description:
Marriage Akt 144
 Filesize:  1.18 MB

EC671A62-E1B2-4B17-8A3E-9B5B3F475B0E.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:24 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Akt of Anastazja Hain and Jan Butryn 1891

Niziol23 wrote:
Would you be so kind as to please translate the marriage akt of my cousin Jan Butryn.
James N

I am working of it.

Bernhard31700

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:54 pm      Post subject:

Hello M. Proust,

Many thanks !

You read many many acts here.
Is really Matrona a possible first name ? in polish... ? in russian... ??
Does "Holachow" sound a bit like a family name ?

On Internet I find nothing around these possible names.

Best regards
Bernhard
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:54 pm      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Many thanks !

You read many many acts here.
Is really Matrona a possible first name ? in polish... ? in russian... ??
Does "Holachow" sound a bit like a family name ?

On Internet I find nothing around these possible names.

Best regards
Bernhard

Yes, with no doubt, the name is Matrona.
It is a feminine name of Latin origin. It is derived from the word matron meaning "lady". There are at least two Catholic saints with this name. However, this name was more popular in the East Slavic Orthodox countries.
The surname is written in grammatical Genitive case. Its basic form could be Holach or Holam or maybe Holaw, Holub????
Do You have more documents ???

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Telsiai Parish 1857 Marriage

David2019 wrote:
Hi,

Could you assist me with the finer Giedwillo family details (names, village etc.) of this 1857 Telsiai (Lithuania) parish marriage record.

Thanks,

Dave

I am working on it.

who

Replies: 87

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:30 am      Post subject:

Marriage Record

Year: 1905
Town: Liw, Mazovian.

Thanks!

russiantranslate.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  539.39 KB

russiantranslate.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:49 pm      Post subject:

who wrote:
Marriage Record

Year: 1905
Town: Liw, Mazovian.

Thanks!

Popów
Władysław Tuchlender, a single man with Kulianna Boruc, a miss

It happened in Liw, on June 6th/19th 1905, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Stanisław Gręzak, 22 years old and Jan Boruc, 25 years old, both servants living in the manor farm Popów (nowadays name: Popielów), a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Władysław Tuchlender, a single man, neophyte, 27 years old, servant, living in the manor house Popów, born in the town of Sokołów, son of the jews: Abram and Ryfka, the late legal spouses

and

Julianna Boruc, a miss, 30 years old, servant in the manor house Popów, born in the village of Pruszyn, daughter of the late parents: Józef and Karolina nee Lisiecka, legal spouses Boruc.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Liw, on: May 15th/28th, May 22th/June 4th and May 29th/June 11th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by Us.
This act was read and signed by Us only due to the illiteracy of all persons mentioned in it.

Priest Bartnicki, parson of the Liw parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Akt of Anastazja Hain and Jan Butryn 1891

Niziol23 wrote:
James N

Ruda
Jan Butryn with Anastazja Hain

It happened in the town of Janów, on October 15th/27th 1891, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jakub Butryn, groom's brother, 35 years old and Michał Pyza, 38 years old, both farmers living in the village of Ruda, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Butryn, a single man, 18 years old, who was born and lives at his mother's in the village of Ruda, son of the late Jan Butryn and his living legal wife, peasant: Marianna nee Grzyb,

and

Anastazja Hain, a miss, 17 years old, who was born and lives at her parents' in the village of Pikule, daughter of Antoni Hain and his legal wife Barbara nee Surtel, farmers, who live in the village of Pikule.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: September 29th/October 11th, October 6th/18th and October 13th/25th of the current year.

Groom's mother and bride's parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into any prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Jan Dombek, vicar of the local parish.
This act was read to the witnesses and the newlyweds, all of them illiterate, and was signed by Us only.

Priest Grzybowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

zack

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:44 pm      Post subject: MOKRA? ORACZ?

Thank you very much for all the translations.
It's fascinating
I am uploading here again two documents. I have no further information for them.
Have they been translated yet? The quality is a bit problematic, so you can settle for information about names that can be identified there.
And thanks again for everything

ORACZ.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  313.74 KB

ORACZ.jpg

MOKRA.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  364.57 KB

MOKRA.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 244 of 339

Jump to: