PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 506, 507, 508 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:28 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

I tried to attach this in the private message I sent you, but for some reason it didn't.

Nr 17
colony Mała

It happened in the village Tłokinia, on February 15th 1852, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Kura Jan, tenant, living in the colony of Mała, 35 years old, in the presence of his brother-in-law: Graliński Wojciech, servant from Tłokinia, 21 years old and his brother: Kura Józef, land-tenant, living in the colony of Mała, 26 years old, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in the colony of Mała, on the 10th day of the current month and year, at 9 p.m., to his wife: Katarzyna nee Gralińska, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Franciszka and the godparents were: aforementioned Graliński Wojciech and Franciszka Wojtaszek, from Nędzerzew.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature.

Thanks Marcel - that helps. It now appears that the parents I thought were Jan Kura's could well be his grandparents. Attached is a record I found for Jozef Kura and I think his father is listed as Tomasz Kura - if so then this sheds some light on the history and the other requests for translations relate to this family.

It happened in Tłokinia, on February 24th 1828, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Tomasz Kura, laborer, living in Tłokinia, 34 years old, in the presence of Antoni Kura, farmer from Zmyślonka, 27 years old and Wojciech Wach, farmer from Zmyślonka, 28 years old and presented Us a male infant child, who was born here, in Tłokinia, on February 22nd of the current year, at 4 a.m., of his wife: Rozalia, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Józef and the godparents were: aforementioned Antoni Kura and Anastazja Cieślak.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:39 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

I have some more translations please

Death Jan KURA - record 65 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  334.84 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Death Jan KURA - record 65 (2).jpg

Death Andrzej Lawinski - record 357 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  166.39 KB

Death Andrzej Lawinski - record 357 (2).jpg

Birth Marianna Gutowska - record 1814 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  151.28 KB

Birth Marianna Gutowska - record 1814 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:51 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Tłokinia

It happened in Tłokinia, on June 19th 1866, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Marcin Kura, servant, deceased's son, 23 years old and Jan Kurzawa, tenant, 50 years old, both from Tłokinia and they declared, that on the 6th day of the current year, at 7 p.m., died in Tłokinia: Jan Kura, widower, tenant, 48 years old, who was born and lived in Tłokinia, son of Tomasz and Rozalia nee Nowak, the late spouses Kura.
After convinced myself about the death of Jan Kura this act was read and signed by Us only, because the declarants were illiterate.

Priest Baraszkiewicz.

_____

Kalisz

Ławiński Andrzej

It happened in the town of Kalisz, on September 1st 1852, at 6 p.m.
Appeared Paweł Mellorowicz, butcher, 52 years old and Michał Gonerka, farmer, 25 years old, both living in Kalisz and they declared that on August 30th, at 3 p.m., died in Kalisz: Andrzej Ławiński, laborer, whose place of birth is unknown. He lived in Kalisz. He was 73 years old. Son of unknown parents. He left his widowed wife: Jadwiga Ławińska, whose maiden name was unknown to the declarants.
After convinced myself about the death of Ławiński this act was read and signed by Us, because the declarants were illiterate.

Priest's signature.

Stary Radziejów

It happened on November 27th 1814, at 2 p.m.

In front of Us, parish-priest of the Radziejów parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Radziejów, located in the department of Bydgoszcz, appeared: Józef Gutowski, peasant from Stary Radziejów, 30 years old and presented a female child, who was born in his house, on November 26th of the current year, at 4 a.m., and declared that the child was born of him and his wife Agnieszka, 30 years old and that his wish is to name the child: Marianna.

After making the above statement and presenting the child, this act was read to the present and was signed by Us, because the persons mentioned in this record were illiterate.
Witnesses: Wojciech Jastrzębski, 30 years old and Józef Grajewski, 21 years old.

Priest Leopold Wnorowski, parish-priest of the Radziejów parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:06 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Tłokinia

It happened in Tłokinia, on June 19th 1866, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Marcin Kura, servant, deceased's son, 23 years old and Jan Kurzawa, tenant, 50 years old, both from Tłokinia and they declared, that on the 6th day of the current year, at 7 p.m., died in Tłokinia: Jan Kura, widower, tenant, 48 years old, who was born and lived in Tłokinia, son of Tomasz and Rozalia nee Nowak, the late spouses Kura.
After convinced myself about the death of Jan Kura this act was read and signed by Us only, because the declarants were illiterate.

Priest Baraszkiewicz.

Thanks Marcel, now that I have confirmed I have the correct Jan Kura I have this marriage record for translation please

Marriage 2 Jan Kura & Agnieszka Tatas nee Banach - record 1 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  403.97 KB

Marriage 2 Jan Kura & Agnieszka Tatas nee Banach - record 1 (2).jpg

Louie

Replies: 67

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:53 pm      Post subject: Polish translation - Maria Pyka

Sorry about the picture quality, but this is what it looked like in '79.

Maria Pyka
UR (Born) 12 KIV or KW ???? so Kwiecien) April 1844
UM (Died) 21 Wrze so Wrizesien (September) 1906
Prose rowas M
Perhaps : PROSI O ZDROWAS M(ARIA)

zdrowaś Maryjo is the Hail Mary

1) She asks for this prayer in her intention
2) "Please say a Hail Mary"

Thanks you for your help,
louie

Pyka Marya.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  168.39 KB

Pyka Marya.jpg

Send e-mail
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish translation

Louie wrote:
Sorry about the picture quality, but this is what it looked like in '79.

Maria Pyka
UR (Born) 12 KIV or KW ???? so Kwiecien) April 1844
UM (Died) 21 Wrze so Wrizesien (September) 1906
Prose rowas M
Perhaps : PROSI O ZDROWAS M(ARIA)

zdrowaś Maryjo is the Hail Mary

1) She asks for this prayer in her intention
2) "Please say a Hail Mary"

Thanks you for your help,
louie

Hi Louie,
I think you've done a great job with this one. You actually see more in the photo than I can. Just a tiny detail that may interest you, when you see the dates on the stone, you see for example "12go Kw" where the "go" is equivalent to the "th" in the way we would say 12th of April. The word in Polish for "on the twelfth" is dwunastego (there, you see that "go" ending).
The artwork on this stone is very remarkable. I cannot recall seeing a heart on a grave stone before. There is also a figure above it. And a stone cross, not completely in the photo?
Thanks for posting this!
Sophia
bdiskind

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:46 am      Post subject: Translation of birth records from Krylow, 1850s

I have found the birth record of my 3rd great grandfather, born 1859 in Krylow, near Zamosc. His name was Einoch Lezer Netel, son of Leib Netel and Reizel Dobrusch Szturm. I would like to know if Leib's parents are indicated anywhere in the record, as we have no record of them, nor of Leib's marriage.

I have uploaded the record.

Here is a link as well: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1749/0/2/34/str/0/6/1#tabSkany

All names, dates and relationships that can be extracted from here will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1859_birth_chanoch_eliezer_netel.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  709.62 KB

1859_birth_chanoch_eliezer_netel.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:44 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation of birth records from Krylow, 1850s

bdiskind wrote:
I have found the birth record of my 3rd great grandfather, born 1859 in Krylow, near Zamosc. His name was Einoch Lezer Netel, son of Leib Netel and Reizel Dobrusch Szturm. I would like to know if Leib's parents are indicated anywhere in the record, as we have no record of them, nor of Leib's marriage.

I have uploaded the record.

Here is a link as well: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1749/0/2/34/str/0/6/1#tabSkany

All names, dates and relationships that can be extracted from here will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Nr 13

Birth record of Einoch Leizor Netel

It happened in the town of Kryłów, on October 2nd/14th 1859, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Jew: Leiba Netel, 37 years old, speculator*, living in the town of Kryłów, in the presence of the witnesses, Jews: Icko Nagielsztajn, synagogue servant, 51 years old and Szapsa Miller, szpektor**, 53 years old, who live in the town of Kryłów, and presented Us a male child, who was born in the town of Kryłów, on September 25th/October 8th of the current year, at 2 p.m., with his wife: Dobros nee Szturm, 36 years old.
At the curcumcision the child was given the names: Einoch leizor.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by them and Us.

Leiba Netel
Icko Nagielsztajn
Szapsa Miller

Civil Registrar: Ignacy Kraczkiewicz,

*speculator: a person who buys goods, property, money, etc. in the hope of selling them at a profit
**szpektor: representative of the administration of the Jewish community in charge of inspecting schools and social morality

bdiskind

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:12 pm      Post subject: Translation needed - 2 documents

Krylow, 1838 - 1840
Full translation requested for each
Thank you!

1840_elo_death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  508.67 KB

1840_elo_death.jpg

1838_marriage_dobra_elo_zygiel_unconfirmed.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB

1838_marriage_dobra_elo_zygiel_unconfirmed.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:27 am      Post subject: Re: Translation needed - 2 documents

bdiskind wrote:
Krylow, 1838 - 1840
Full translation requested for each
Thank you!

It happened in Lublin, on August 30th 1840, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Jew Chaim Hersz Lewid, servant of the Jewish hospital in Lublin, 38 years old and Icek Miller, setnik??? (I do not know the meaning of this word), 55 years old, both living in Lublin and they declared, that on August 28th of the current year, at 9 p.m., in the house number 773, in the hospital, died: Ela Szachna Ziegel, 26 years old, son of the late Lejbus and Małka, who lives in the city of Hrubieszów, located in the governorate of Lublin, spouses Ziegel. He lived at his mother's in Hrubieszów and he came to a hospital in Lublin for treatment. He left his widowed wife Rajzla Dobrisz in the town of Hrubieszów.
After convinced myself about the death of Ela Szachna Ziegel this act was read to the declarants and was signed by them.

Chaim Hersz Lewid
Icek Miller
Stanisław Kaczorowski, Civil Registrar.

czaplicki

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:59 am      Post subject: Two Marriage Records of Józef Czaplicki

Could someone please translate these records for me. He is the father of my great aunt.
Thank you
Conrad Czaplicki
record 25
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0102d&sy=1836&kt=2&plik=25-27.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

record 30
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0102d&sy=1862&kt=2&plik=30-31.jpg#zoom=1&x=160&y=161

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:17 am      Post subject: Re: Two Marriage Records of Józef Czaplicki

czaplicki wrote:
Could someone please translate these records for me. He is the father of my great aunt.
Thank you
Conrad Czaplicki
record 25
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0102d&sy=1836&kt=2&plik=25-27.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

record 30
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0102d&sy=1862&kt=2&plik=30-31.jpg#zoom=1&x=160&y=161

I am working on it.

who

Replies: 86

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:15 am      Post subject:

Thanks! What means the sentence between brackets?

966c8bf.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  106.62 KB

966c8bf.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:13 am      Post subject:

who wrote:
Thanks! What means the sentence between brackets?

This sentence is taken out of context. please send a picture of the entire page and the next page.

who

Replies: 86

Post Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:35 am      Post subject:

Thanks. Attached.

page1.jpg
 Description:
Page 1
 Filesize:  721.53 KB

page1.jpg

Last edited by who on Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 506, 507, 508 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 507 of 580

Jump to: