PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 247, 248, 249 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:17 am      Post subject: Translation Requested

Hopefully I've sent it this time !118_470.pdf
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:12 pm      Post subject: Re: 118. jpg

Paul Redgate wrote:
I would be grateful for a Translation.

There were quite a number of my Relatives working in the Kingdom of Poland and Imperial Russia in the 19th Century.

Henry Redgate's signature evidences that he is probably British, and born in 1827. If he is this Henry then he would have been 44years of age when his son was born.

This is the first Record I have found of Henry in Poland, although I know he was there, with his Father, Thomas, and siblings.

Unfortunately no images were sent.
Please provide the source links.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Paul Redgate

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:33 pm      Post subject: Unfortunately no images were sent.

Apologies - my generation didn't grow up with computers !

118_470.jpg
 Description:
Written Record
 Filesize:  1.16 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

118_470.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:37 pm      Post subject:

jkayiv wrote:
Hello marcelproust,

Would you be able to translate, or at least get the important information from these documents?

#32 here: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=15&zs=0558d&sy=3505&kt=1&plik=032-033.jpg
# 210 here: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=15&zs=0558d&sy=2510&kt=1&plik=207-210.jpg0
# 5 here: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=15&zs=0558d&sy=2510&kt=2&plik=003-006.jpg

Thanks.

Nr 32
Cieloszka
and
Serafin

It happened in the village of Turośl, on June 28th/July 10th 1894, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Stefan Krzynowek, 40 years old and Jakub Krzynowek, 38 years old, farmers living in the village of Serafin, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Krzynowek, a single man, 26 years old, who was born in the village of Serafin, son of Józef and Rozalia nee Szczęsna, spouses Krzynowek, farmers, living at his parents' in the village of Serafin

and

Marianna Charubin, a miss, 20 years old, who was born in the village of Cieloszka, daughter of Jan and the late Jadwiga nee Mozgoła, spouses Charubin, farmers from Cieloszka, living at her father's in Cieloszka.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriahe, announced in the filial church of the Turośl parish, on Sundays: June 12th/24th, June 19th/July 1st and June 26th/July 8th of the current year.

Religious marriage ceremony was preceded by Us.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature.

_________

Nr 210
Turośl

It happened in the village of Turośl, on October 25th/November 6th 1898, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Narcyz Krejszow, community clerk, 30 years old, living in Turośl, in the presence of Mateusz Kobus, 42 years old and Kazimierz Olender, 50 years old, farmers living in the village of Bączki and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in Turośl, at 11 p.m., of his legal wife Teofila nee Ruszczyk, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Stanisław Jastrzębski, the child was given the names: Jan Mikołaj, and the godparents were: Wojciech Sutkowski and Ferdynanda Krejszow.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by Us and the child's father. The witnesses were illiterate.
_________
Nr 5
Serafin

It happened in the village of Turośl, on December 25th 1898/January 6th 1899, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Ignacy Krzynowek, 50 years old, farmer living in Serafin, in the presence of Walenty Olszewski, 50 years old and Michał Szmigiel, 43 years old, farmers living in Serafin and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Serafin, on December 20th 1898/January 1st 1899, at 7 a.m., of his legal wife Marianna nee Olszewska, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Józef, and the godparents were: Jan Szwarc and Katarzyna Olszewska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:15 pm      Post subject: Re: One more Birth record from Wizajny parsih, Suwalki

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel.

I have another Birth record, if you could please translate it for me. Not sure of the first name for this one:

#113 Rydzewski Birth Wizajny Parish, Suwalki 1869: https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/169/0/1/90/skan/full/7AUijAJYwvt6MSYUeWmy1Q

Thank-You!

jajan

Nr 113
village Kramnik
Adam Rydzewski

It happened in the town of Wiżajny, on December 15th/27th 1869, at 1 p.m.

Appeared Jan Rydzewski, 35 years old, farmer, living in the village of Kramnik, in the presence of Szymon Rogojsz, 40 years old and Karol Rydzewski, 25 years old, both farmers living in the village of Kramnik and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in the village of Kramnik, on 10th/22nd day of the current month and year, at 2 p.m., of his legal wife Marianna nee Kindzior, 33 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Iwan Więcewicz, the child was given the name Adam, and the godparents were: Karol Rydzewski and Katarzyna Kindzior.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Iwan Więcewicz, parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

Paul Redgate

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:03 pm      Post subject: 118_470.jpg Translation

Bemused. Document clearly signed by a "Henry Redgate", concerning the Marriage of another Redgate .....
None of the names quoted match, and all signatories indicate some literacy.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:08 pm      Post subject: Re: Kozłowski Wawrzyniec i Marianna Sikorska KUCHARY KOŚCIEL

lindqm2 wrote:
Translation request please. I received the marriage record of my 3rd great grandparents in 1879 in Kuchary Koscielne from the Archives in Włocławek today.
Groom: Wawrzyniec Kozłowski and Bride: Marianna Sikorska.

I have found out Wawrzyn's parents (Hilary Kozłowski and Jozefa Nalewaj) from DNA matches and Wawrzyn's baptism, but I do not know who Marianna Sikorka's parents are.

Thank you so much in advance! Very Happy

It happened in the village of Kuchary Kościelne, on November 12th/24th 1879, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Walenty Kasprzak, blacksmith and Franciszek Trawiński, farmer, both being 35 years old and living in the village of Główiew, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Wawrzyniec Kozłowski, a single man, 26 years old, son of living farmer: Hilary and his late wife Józefa, who was born in the village of Mały Sławsk and living in the village of Grojec

and

Marianna Sikorska, a miss, 17 years old, daughter of living parents: Wawrzyniec, farmer and his wife Katarzyna, who was born in the village of Teresina and living in the village of Główiew.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Morzysław and Kuchary Kościelne, on: November 2nd, 20th, 16th (October 21st, 28th and November 4th) of the current year.

Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the presit Szymon Świeszczakowski, parish-priest of the local parish.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Świeszczakowski, parish-priest of the Kuchary parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:47 pm      Post subject: Re: Unfortunately no images were sent.

Paul Redgate wrote:
Apologies - my generation didn't grow up with computers !

It happened in Warszawa in the parish of Transfiguration of Our Lord, on September 8th/20th 1896, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Henry Redgate, engineer and Jan Zmysłowski, tailor, both of age, both living in Warszawa, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Piotr Paweł Redgate, a single man, engineer, living in Warszawa, in the house number 1090, at Twarda street, who was born in Warszawa, son of Henryk and Marianna nee Wyszyńska, spouses Redgate, 25 years old

and

Tekla Zmysłowska, a miss, living at her parents' in Warszawa, in the house number 586 B, at Długa street, who was born in the village of Rzewin, located in the county of Płońsk, daughter of spouses: Filip Zmysłowski and Antonina Zmysłowska nee Mikołajczak, 19 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage announced in Warszawa, in the local, Holy Cross and All Saints parish churches, on: August 25th/September 6th, September 1st/13th and September 8th/20th of the current year.

Bride's mother, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Bolesław Wiechowicz, vicar of the local parish.
This act was read and signed by Us, the newlyweds and the witnesses. Only the bride's mother was illiterate.

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:31 pm      Post subject: Re: One more Birth record from Wizajny parsih, Suwalki

Very helpful! I sent a PM and hope you received it OK.
TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:59 am      Post subject: Russian Record Translation

G'day

I have the attached Marriage record for Walenty Kordylas in 1889 for translation please.

Marriage Record Walenty Kordylas - record 10 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  932.3 KB

Marriage Record Walenty Kordylas - record 10 (2).jpg

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:43 am      Post subject: Russian Record Translation

G'day

Can you please translate the attached marriage record

Marriage Wiktoria Kordylas - record 29 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.22 MB

Marriage Wiktoria Kordylas - record 29 (2).jpg

David2019

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:05 am      Post subject: Žarėnai Parish (Lithuania) Birth Record 1854/1842?

Marcel,

Can you help me understand the basics of this record. It is from the 1854 Birth records (Zarenai parish), but it seems to relate to 1842 activity, doesn't it?

Thanks,

Z?are?nai Birth 1842 (in 1854 book, #3), parents Kazimir & Gertrude (Sragewiczowna) from Krepszli.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.62 MB

Z?are?nai Birth 1842 (in 1854 book, #3), parents Kazimir & Gertrude (Sragewiczowna) from Krepszli.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian birth records

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate these two birth records (No's.140 and 288) from the Zagorow parish written in Russian?

Augustynów

It happened in Zagórów, on December 5th/17th 1880, at 4 p.m.
Appeared personally Józef Kasznia, farmer, living in the village of Augustynów, 30 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Bartecki, 32 years old and Maciej Ławnicki, 35 years old, both farmers from Augustynów and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday, in Augustynów, at 4 p.m., of his legal wife: Antonina nee Bartecka, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Wiktoria and the godparents were: Ignacy Kasznia and Franciszka Bartecka.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate, and was signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

Augustynów

It happened in Zagórów, on June 13th/25th 1883, at 9 a.m.
Appeared personally Józef Kasznia, farmer, living in the village of Augustynów, 32 years old, in the presence of Maciej Ławniczak, 30 years old and Franciszek Bartecki, 30 years old, both farmers from Augustynów and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday, in Augustynów, at 2 p.m., of his legal wife: Antonina nee Bartecka, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Władysława and the godparents were: Maciej Ławniczak and Magdalena Purol.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate, and was signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

marierpk

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:29 pm      Post subject: Russian Records Translations

I have attached three documents written in Russian. I am asking for help in understanding them.

For the first document (3-1-21 NT birth 1903), would you please translate the name of the godmother, circled in red?

For the second document (3-1-21 NT birth 1890), the format has me confused. May I please have it translated?

The third document (2-15-21 Ziez death 1906-1) is, I believe, the death record for Kazimir Poznanski, but I can't understand the handwriting. May I please have it translated?

Thank you for all your help!

Marie

2-15-21 Ziez death 1906-1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  478.94 KB

2-15-21 Ziez death 1906-1.png

3-1-21 1903 NT birth.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  167.09 KB

3-1-21 1903 NT birth.png

3-1-21 NT births 1890.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  3-1-21 NT births 1890.pdf
 Filesize:  1.01 MB
 Downloaded:  216 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:04 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translations

marierpk wrote:
I have attached three documents written in Russian. I am asking for help in understanding them.

For the first document (3-1-21 NT birth 1903), would you please translate the name of the godmother, circled in red?

For the second document (3-1-21 NT birth 1890), the format has me confused. May I please have it translated?

The third document (2-15-21 Ziez death 1906-1) is, I believe, the death record for Kazimir Poznanski, but I can't understand the handwriting. May I please have it translated?

Thank you for all your help!

Marie

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 247, 248, 249 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 248 of 338

Jump to: