PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:25 pm      Post subject: Russian Marriage Document translation

Hi
I have a marriage document of my grandparent written in Russian and I would be delighted it you would translate it to English for me. Unfortunately I am unable to do that myself as I know only two phrases in the Russian language Hello and Goodbye .
Hope to hear from you. Cheers, Elisabeth

Russian Marriage Michae Luisa.jpg
 Description:
Hi
I have attached a marriage document of my grandparents written in Russian and I would be delighted if you would translate it into English for me.
 Filesize:  1.17 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Russian Marriage Michae  Luisa.jpg

Elisabeth

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:27 pm      Post subject: Russian Marriage Michae Luisa.jpg

Testing to see if this is posted
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4208

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:40 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Marriage Document translation

Elisabeth wrote:
Hi
I have a marriage document of my grandparent written in Russian and I would be delighted it you would translate it to English for me. Unfortunately I am unable to do that myself as I know only two phrases in the Russian language Hello and Goodbye .
Hope to hear from you. Cheers, Elisabeth

Please notice that the newlyweds did enter into the prenuptial agreement.
I can ask for a copy of this document in the State Archives.

Nr 20
Witkowo and Barany

It happened in Lipno, on April 30th*May 12th, 1895, at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Henryk Breze, farmer from Witkowo, 63 years old and Samuel Sonnenberg, farmer from Barany, 22 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Michał Pansegrau, a single man, farmer from Witkowo, who was born in Lipno, son of the late farmer Michał Pansegrau and his wife Karolina nee Wendt, 22 years old, Evangelical-Lutheran

and

Ludwika Sonnenberg, a miss, living at her parents' in Baranowo, previously living in Rybitwy, who was born in Sumin, daughter of a farmer Michał Sonnenberg and his wife Ludwika nee Geize (could be written Heize), 27 years old, Evangelical-Lutheran.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Lipno and Osówka, on: April 16th/28th of the current year, and on the two subsequent Sundays.

Newlyweds declared that they did enter into the prenuptial agreement at the notary office in Lipno town, whose names was Lubomir Dmochowski, on April 13th of the current year, at number 459.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Pastor Buse.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: