PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:29 am      Post subject: Bartlomiej Waksmundzki family Waksmund

Looking for descendants of Bartlomiej Waksmundzki born 11 August 1814 in Waksmund to Wojciech and Tekla [birth record attached]

Bartlomiej married Katarzyna [Rejczak or Garbacz] on February 16, 1846 at St. Hedwig Church, Waksmund [see attached certificate]

Jozefa Waksmundzki born to Bartlomiej and Katarzyna on March 3, 1846 Waksmund [birth record attached]
Father Kapusta noted in his letter that there is a doubt about Katarzyna surname. Jozefa's birth and the couples marriage certificate do not match -- he believe it was just an error in the record.

Stiev Waksmundzki born Jozefa [no father listed] November 23, 1867 Waksmund. Stiev arrived in Cambria County Pennsylvania and married Clara Plewa. Name in US was Stephen Waksmonski.

I would like to learn more and Jozefa [understand she married and had other children], Jozefa's siblings and any other family who were the product of the marriage of Bartlomiej and Katarzyna.

Cindy Waksmonski

Stefan Waksmundzi Birth.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  670.66 KB
 Viewed:  7161 Time(s)

Stefan Waksmundzi Birth.JPG

Jozefa Waksmundzka Birth.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  625.29 KB

Jozefa Waksmundzka Birth.JPG

Marriage Bartlomiej and Katarzyna.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  820.16 KB

Marriage Bartlomiej and Katarzyna.JPG

Bartlomiej Waksmundzki Birth.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  606.55 KB

Bartlomiej Waksmundzki Birth.JPG

jwaksmunski

Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:56 am      Post subject: Waksmundzki Family of Hastings PA

Hi Cindy.

I am a great grandson of Albert Waksmundzki of Hastings PA. Years ago I received a copy of a draft family history in order to provide the details of my own family for inclusion in the report (partial copy attached) . I'm wondering of you are the author of that original document and if there is a more recent draft that you would be willing to share.

John Waksmunski, Jr.

Waksmundzki.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Waksmundzki.pdf
 Filesize:  491.42 KB
 Downloaded:  497 Time(s)

JLNedimyer31983

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Bartlomiej Waksmundzki family Waksmund

cwaksmonski wrote:
Looking for descendants of Bartlomiej Waksmundzki born 11 August 1814 in Waksmund to Wojciech and Tekla [birth record attached]

Bartlomiej married Katarzyna [Rejczak or Garbacz] on February 16, 1846 at St. Hedwig Church, Waksmund [see attached certificate]

Jozefa Waksmundzki born to Bartlomiej and Katarzyna on March 3, 1846 Waksmund [birth record attached]
Father Kapusta noted in his letter that there is a doubt about Katarzyna surname. Jozefa's birth and the couples marriage certificate do not match -- he believe it was just an error in the record.

Stiev Waksmundzki born Jozefa [no father listed] November 23, 1867 Waksmund. Stiev arrived in Cambria County Pennsylvania and married Clara Plewa. Name in US was Stephen Waksmonski.

I would like to learn more and Jozefa [understand she married and had other children], Jozefa's siblings and any other family who were the product of the marriage of Bartlomiej and Katarzyna.

Cindy Waksmonski

Hi Cousin!!!

These documents are mind blowing...I wish I had found them 2 months ago before my Grandmother passed.

Tekla Niemiec Waksmundski was my 3rd GGM on my Father's side.

I have posted our family tree link on my profile if you wish to check it out! I am coming across issues where middle names or anglican forms were used- usually when grand/mother and daughter have the same name.

Visit poster's website
jenbean

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:44 pm      Post subject: Finding Waksmundzka

Hi,

I just found this page. I am wondering if that file that talks about Waksmundzka's in Pennsylvania has been completed or where I might find the completed version. I am searching for Tekla and Frank Waksmundzka in 1920. They resided in Portage in 1910 with daughter Katie. Then Tekla "Lillia" (I think they probably said Tillie, but the census taker wrote Lillia) is found in the 1930s census in Chicago with her daughter Katherine (Katarzyna) and son-in-law Edward Yasecko. The Yasecko's also lived in Portage, Pennsylvania.

Thanks,

Jenny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: