PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 509, 510, 511 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:51 pm      Post subject:

One more: this Polish turned out to be a bit more challenging to decipher than I'd anticipated.
It is the record of baptism of Julian Palinski, number 114 at the link: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1860&kt=1&plik=112-117.jpg#zoom=1&x=716&y=2125

Thank you!

Last edited by your_parades on Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:28 am      Post subject:

your_parades wrote:
One more: this Polish turned out to be a bit more challenging to decipher than I'd anticipated.
It is the record of baptism of Julian Palinski, number 114 at the link: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1748d&sy=1860&kt=1&plik=112-117.jpg#zoom=1&x=716&y=2125

Thank you!

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
RoxanneSpychalski

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:11 am      Post subject:

Can anyone please translate these. I have tried but only got so far.

F13BFB35-D6CC-464C-B6F9-36BAE7F0F4CB.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.72 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

F13BFB35-D6CC-464C-B6F9-36BAE7F0F4CB.jpeg

B5237F7C-F085-47DF-83EB-A926611AA7D7.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  795.04 KB

B5237F7C-F085-47DF-83EB-A926611AA7D7.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:19 pm      Post subject:

RoxanneSpychalski wrote:

I am working on it.

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:49 am      Post subject: Birth record - Badkowo

I have found 2 new birth records and would like to ask for a translation. I really appreciate your help and
thank you so much in advance!

Helli

Rozalia Krygier B 1825#63.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  451.79 KB

Rozalia Krygier B 1825#63.jpg

Jan Krygier B- 1819#6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  415.57 KB

Jan Krygier B- 1819#6.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:49 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record - Badkowo

Helli wrote:
I have found 2 new birth records and would like to ask for a translation. I really appreciate your help and

Helli

No. 63. Village of Zdziemborz. On this the eighth day of September in the year of eighteen twenty-five, at the hour of four in the morning, before me, the Deputy Parish Priest in Badkowo, performing the duties of Civil Registrar of Badkowo Commune in Lipno District within Plock Voivodeship, personally appeared honest Michal Krygier, a day-labourer, forty years of age, residing in Zdziemborz, and presented to us a child of the female sex, born on the seventh day of September of the current year, at the hour of six in the evening, in his house at number five, declaring that she had been born from him and Zuzanna nee Sztym, his spouse, and that it was his wish to give her the name Rozalia. The above statement was made and the child was presented in the presence of honest Michal Sztym, thirty-one years of age, and honest Marcin Cyn, thirty years of age, both farmers residing in Grodno. This act was read aloud to the appearers, who could not write, and subsequently signed by us.

(signed), Priest Leon Zakrzewski, Deputy Civil Registrar
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:22 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record - Badkowo

Helli wrote:

Helli

Zdziemborz. Act of birth of Jan Krygier. On this the thirteenth day of the month of June in the year of eighteen nineteen, at the hour of seven in the morning, before me, Curate in Badkowo, performing the duties of Civil Registrar in Badkowo Commune in Lipno County within Plock Department, personally appeared Michal Krygier, and evangelical, thirty-six years of age, a day-labourer residing in Zdziemborz, and presented to us a child of the male sex who had been born on the eighth day of June of the current year, in his house at number one, declaring that he had been born from him and Zuzanna nee Sztym, his spouse, twenty-eight years of age, and that it was his wish to give him the name Jan. The above statement was made and the child was presented in the presence of Marcin Guzy, an evangelical, thirty-four years of age, and Marcin {illegible}, an evangelical as well, twenty-nine years of age, both farmers residing in Grodno. After that, this act of birth was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, only by myself as the witnesses could not write.
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:21 am      Post subject: Thank you Fantom for your help

Hi Fantom,

Many, many thanks for your help with these translations. I truly appreciate it.

Helli
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:43 pm      Post subject:

your_parades wrote:

Thank you!

Nr 114
Zgierz

It happened in Zgierz, on May 27th, 1860, at 5 p.m.
Appeared: Katarzyna Jabłońska, midwife, living in Zgierz, 63 years old, in the presence of Florian Łysak, 34 years old and Walenty Jargalski, 29 years old, both shoemakers from Zgierz and presented Us a male infant child, who was born here, in Zgierz, on the 22nd day of the current month and year, at 1 p.m., of Joanna nee Palińska, unmarried, 21 years old and of the unknown father.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Ignacy Łukaszewski, the child was given the name: Julian and the godparents were: Florian Łysak and Julianna Budzińska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed.

Parish-priest Gabryelski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:09 pm      Post subject:

RoxanneSpychalski wrote:

XXVI. Other unforeseen changes:

On December 16th of this year, he was instructed on the obligation to keep military secrecy and about criminal liability for failure to comply with this obligation.

Prohibition issued by the Commander-in-Chief on alcohol abuse, announced in Daily Orders of the 1st Parachute Brigade Nr: 189/42 and 40/43, was read to me on December 16th.

XX. Decorations and praise:

Date: October 15th, 1943.
Identification of the decoration/praise and for what act: Ordinary parachute sign Nr 3673
(https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Znak_Spadochronowy)
Formation order: 1st Parachute Brigade Nr 162/43

Date: August 18th, `946.
Identification of the decoration/praise and for what act: British commemorative medals were awarded: Defence Medal, War Medal.
Formation order: Order of DSP 15008/pers/46.

TedMack

Replies: 480

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:16 am      Post subject: Polish Records Translation

G'day

Can you please translate this marriage record.

Marriage Jozef Parecki & Katarzyna Michalak - record 4 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  198.18 KB

Marriage Jozef Parecki & Katarzyna Michalak - record 4 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:48 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Records Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day

Can you please translate this marriage record.

I am working on it.

trinkelson

Replies: 44

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:21 pm      Post subject: Forest allocation

Has anyone seen the attached type of record? As best I can tell, it records the right to use a portion of forest land to an ancestor. If you can shed some light on this subject, or can decipher the cursive text, it would be much appreciated.

DalentaJanForestShare1907scale.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.34 MB

DalentaJanForestShare1907scale.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:24 am      Post subject: Re: Forest allocation

trinkelson wrote:
Has anyone seen the attached type of record? As best I can tell, it records the right to use a portion of forest land to an ancestor. If you can shed some light on this subject, or can decipher the cursive text, it would be much appreciated.

I AM working on its.

TedMack

Replies: 480

Post Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:53 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day

Can you please translate the attached Baptism record.

Baptism Antoni Tyburski - record 2 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  286.07 KB

Baptism Antoni Tyburski - record 2 (2).jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 509, 510, 511 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 510 of 581

Jump to: