PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:45 pm      Post subject: Help with search of Wroblewski relatives in Podlaskie.

Greetings!

I am searching for Wroblewski families from the Lomza and nearby parishes of Szczepankowo, Nowogród, Kupiski, & Jednaczewo, in Podlaskie Poland around the 1700's to 1890s.

The earliest one I have on record is Jozef who married Jozfea Trocz. They had one child that I know of, a son, Wawrzyniec Wróblewski. He was born on 1813 in the villiage of Nowogród who married Aniela Konikowska in the village of Szczepankowo in 1845.

On November 20 of 1848 in the village of Janochy, Wawrzyniec and his wife had one child that I know of, named Stanislaw who later went to live in the village of Kupiski around the 1870"s

Any help with this or any Wroblewski would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:49 am      Post subject: Re: Help with search of Wroblewski relatives in Podlaskie.

Bohacek wrote:
Greetings!

I am searching for Wroblewski families from the Lomza and nearby parishes of Szczepankowo, Nowogród, Kupiski, & Jednaczewo, in Podlaskie Poland around the 1700's to 1890s.

The earliest one I have on record is Jozef who married Jozfea Trocz. They had one child that I know of, a son, Wawrzyniec Wróblewski. He was born on 1813 in the villiage of Nowogród who married Aniela Konikowska in the village of Szczepankowo in 1845.

On November 20 of 1848 in the village of Janochy, Wawrzyniec and his wife had one child that I know of, named Stanislaw who later went to live in the village of Kupiski around the 1870"s

Any help with this or any Wroblewski would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

You may try to search these.

Szczepankowo: https://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/526/0/-#tabJednostki

Nowogrod: https://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/527/0/-#tabJednostki

There are a lot of scans available for the parishes of Szczepankowo and Nowogrod.
Most of the certificates that they relate to are written in Russian so you would
probably need to hire someone to check them for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: