PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:57 pm      Post subject: Russian Records Translations (Karol Insel, Katerina Zyniel)

Hello once again! I have attached two records, in Russian, from Rykonty parish. The first (year 1871) I believe is the death record for my second great grandfather, Karol Insel. The second (year 1880) I believe is the death record for my third great grandmother, Katerina Zyniel. Would you please confirm and translate?

Thank you for all the help that you provide!
Marie

3-29-21 Rykonty death 1880.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  783.13 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

3-29-21 Rykonty death 1880.png

4-2-21 Rykanti death 1871.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  878.83 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

4-2-21 Rykanti death 1871.png

zefir454

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:27 pm      Post subject:

The first document is the death certificate of Katarzyna Żyniel, who died on February 9, 1880 in the settlement of Smierdoły ?, a widow of the 80s, from the Trakai parish, left her son Piotr.
The second act concerns the death of Karol Insel. He died on August 20, 1871 in the settlement of Burbiszki due to an epidemic at the age of 70, he left his widow Petronela Słuczewicz, sons Karol, Józef, Romuald and daughters Anne and Petronela. His body was buried at the Rykoncie cemetery on August 21 this year.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4203

Post Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:28 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translations

marierpk wrote:
Hello once again! I have attached two records, in Russian, from Rykonty parish. The first (year 1871) I believe is the death record for my second great grandfather, Karol Insel. The second (year 1880) I believe is the death record for my third great grandmother, Katerina Zyniel. Would you please confirm and translate?

Thank you for all the help that you provide!
Marie

Nr 11
Żyniel

On February 9th 1880, died, in the Smierdoły zaścianek*: Katarzyna Żyniel.
the cause of death: old age.
She received Anointing of the Sick.

Peasant, widow, 80 years old, Nowe Troki parishioner, who left her son: Piotr.

Her body was burried on the 11th day of the current month and year at the Zaleszczyna village cemetary by the parishioners.

*zaścianek: a village where petty nobility lived

Nr 79
Iniel

on August 20th, 1871, in the Burbiszki zaścianek, died peasant Karol Iniel.
Cause of death: epidemic disease.
He received the Anointing of the Sick.

He left his widowed wife Petronela nee Sługiewicz. he died at the age of 70. Parishioner of the Nowe Troki parish. He left his sons: Karol, Józef, Romuald and daughters: Anna and Petronela.

His body was burried by the priest Jan Kontrymowicz, at the cemetery in Rykonty, next to the church, on August 21st of the current year.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: