PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 253, 254, 255
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2981

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 1:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation from Kuznica, please

EANWhitson wrote:
This is from Kuznica, Podlaskie. Death of Aniela Niedźwiecka. Maiden name is Sadowska. 70 years old. 14 February 1858.

Spouse may be mentioned. She was married to Józef Niedźwiecki.

Many thanks.

I am working on it.

Dbaron

Replies: 3

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 12:48 pm      Post subject: Antoni Musiel and Anna Dziedzic 1849 Marriage

Hello,
I am hopeful for a translation for the 1849 marriage of Antoni Musiel and Anna Dziedzic. The marriage took place in the parish of Plonka, Lublin, Poland.

Thank you,
Dan Baron

Plonka, Lublin, Poland.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1002.1 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Plonka, Lublin, Poland.png

khill1881

Replies: 58

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 1:05 pm      Post subject: Anna Ropiak d. 1906 in Myszyniec Stary

Please, when you have time, I would greatly appreciate a translation of this record.
The link is: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0825d&sy=310&kt=7&plik=118-123.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Anna Ropiak d. 1906 in Myszyniec Stary.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  161 KB

Anna Ropiak d. 1906 in Myszyniec Stary.JPG

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 3:51 am      Post subject: Re: Anna Ropiak d. 1906 in Myszyniec Stary

khill1881 wrote:
Please, when you have time, I would greatly appreciate a translation of this record.
The link is: https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0825d&sy=310&kt=7&plik=118-123.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Nr 118
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on May 4th\17th, 1906, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Józef Kulis, 46 years old and Józef Łukowski, 52 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary and they declared that yesterday, at 9 a.m., died in the village of Myszyniec Stary: Anna Ropiak, 57 years old, daughter of Józef and Marianna nee Pałaszewska, spouses Łachacz, farmer, who was born in the village of Zalesie and lived in the village of Myszyniec Stary. She left her husband, Julian Ropiak.
After convinced myself about the death of Anna Ropiak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Administrator of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 4:43 am      Post subject: Re: Antoni Musiel and Anna Dziedzic 1849 Marriage

Dbaron wrote:
Hello,
I am hopeful for a translation for the 1849 marriage of Antoni Musiel and Anna Dziedzic. The marriage took place in the parish of Plonka, Lublin, Poland.

Thank you,
Dan Baron

It happened in the village of Płonka, on Octobewr 21st, 1849, at 8 a.m.

We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Tomasz Bąk, 50 years old and Marcin Kamieniecki, 45 years old, peasants, farmers living in the village of Mościska, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Antoni Musiel, a single man, farmer, peasant, living in the village of Mościska, who was born in Mościska, son of Jakub and Rozalia nee Dąbska, living spouses Musiel, who live in Mościska, 26 years old

and

Anna Dziedzic, a miss, daughter of the late Bartłomiej and the late Agnieszka nee Ostaszewska, spouses Dziedzic, who lived in Rudnik, 18 years old, who was born in Rudnik and lives in the village of Mościska, peasant, farmer.

this marriage was receded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Płonka, on: September 30th, Octobet 7th and octobet 14th, 1849.

Groom's parents and bride's uncle and her guardian, Jan Dziedzic from Rudnik, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.

There were no objections for this marriage.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were illiterate, and was signed by Us.

Priest Michał Pieczyski, administrator of the Płonka parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 5:04 am      Post subject: Re: Translation from Kuznica, please

EANWhitson wrote:
This is from Kuznica, Podlaskie. Death of Aniela Niedźwiecka. Maiden name is Sadowska. 70 years old. 14 February 1858.

Spouse may be mentioned. She was married to Józef Niedźwiecki.

Many thanks.

Niedźwiecka

In the year of 1858, in February 14th, died in Knyszyn, townswoman: Aniela Niedźwiecka nee Sadowska.
The cause of death: old age.

She received the last anointing.

Wife of the late townsman Józef Niedźwiecki. She died at the age of 70. She was a parishioner of the local church. She left her childern: Józef, Antoni and Karol.

Her body was burried by the priest Adam Słomiński from Knyszyn, on February 16th, in the Knyszyn public cemetery.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 5:21 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the death record of Waleria Suchecka.
Can you please translate.
Thank you.

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on December 22nd, 1938, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Stanisław Brodzik, farmer from Wolkowe, 45 years old and Stanisław Kobierowski, farmer from Myszyniec Stary, 26 years old and they declared that on December 20th of the current year, at 9 a.m., died in Myszyniec Stary, located in the commune of Myszyniec: Waleria Suchecka, 45 years old, daughter of spouses: Józef and Zuzanna nee Żubrowska, who was born and lived in Myszyniec Stary. She left her widowed husband: Piotr Suchecki, farmer.
After convinced myself about the death of Waleria Suchecka this act was read to the declarants and was signed by us and them.

Priest K. Wawicki, parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish.

St. Brodzik
St. Kobierowski.

dswitaj1

Replies: 108

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 1:20 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Lucy and Stanley.
Thank you !

Ludwika and Stanislaw Kobierowski marriage cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  910.75 KB

Ludwika and Stanislaw Kobierowski marriage cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 11:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Thank you !

I am working on it.

bradburyss

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:28 am      Post subject:

Hello

Attached is the marriage of Wojciech Leszczyński to Anna Przybyszewska - (record 21 Herę https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0613d&sy=1879&kt=2&plik=20-21.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0)

Could you please translate it for me?

Many thanks
Steve

WojciechAnna.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.34 MB

WojciechAnna.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:54 am      Post subject:

bradburyss wrote:
Hello

Attached is the marriage of Wojciech Leszczyński to Anna Przybyszewska - (record 21 Herę https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0613d&sy=1879&kt=2&plik=20-21.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0)

Many thanks
Steve

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:25 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Thank you !

Myszyniec Stary

Right margin note: Based on the decision of the District Court in Ostrołęka of April 5th, 1960, case number: 191/60, this act was corrected as follows: The surname Kobierowski should be entered in place of the surname Koberwski.
Myszyniec, April 7th, 1960. Signed by the Head of the Registry Officce.

It happened in Myszyniec, on May 5th, 1936, at 11 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Ignacy Zieliński, 40 years old and Franciszek Suchecki, 25 years old, both farmers from Myszyniec Stary, a religious marraiage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Koberowski, a single man, farmer, 25 years old, son of the spouses: the late Józef Koberowski and living Franciszka Koberowska nee Żołędź, who was born in Philadelphia in USA and lives in Myszyniec Stary

and

Ludwika Suchecka, a miss, 21 years old, daughter of spouses: Piotr Suchecki and Waleria Suchecka nee Drężek, farmers, who was born and lives at her parents' in Myszyniec Stary.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: December 29th of the previous year, January 5th and 12th of the current year.

Newlyweds did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

Newlyweds declared that a child named Sylwester, who was born out of them before they got married, and whose birth was entered in the baptism book of the local parish in the year of 1934 at number 460, they consider as their own and on the basis of article 291 of the Civil Code of The Kingdom of Poland they protect his rights.

Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priewst Eugeniusz Kłoskowski, the local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and was signed by Us and them.

Parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish, priest K. Wawicki.

Koberowski Stanisław
Ludwika Suchecka
Ignacy Zieliński
Franciszek Suchecki

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:48 pm      Post subject:

bradburyss wrote:
Hello

Many thanks
Steve

I live very close to Przeradz Wielki.

Nr 21
Przeradz Wielki

It happened in Lutocin, on October 30th/November 12th, 1879.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Olewnik, 44 years old and Andrzej Jankiewicz, 50 years old, peasants living in Przeradz Wielki, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Wojciech Leszczyński, a single man, son of Franciszek and Antonina nee Kiżyńska, who was born and lives in Przeradz Wielki, 27 years old

and

Anna Przybyszewska, a miss, daughter of Andrzej and Ewa nee Jędrzejewska, who was born and lives in Przeradz Wielki, 17 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Lutocin, on: October 14th/26th, October 21st/November 2nd and October 28th/November 9th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Bride's parents gave their oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Antoni Grandyszewski, administrator priest of the Lutocin parish.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Administrator of the Lutocin parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest A. Grandyszewski.

dswitaj1

Replies: 108

Post Posted: 15 hours ago at 9:26 am      Post subject: Russian Translation

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the birth record of Ludwika Suchecka.
Thank You !!

Suchecka, Ludwika birth cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  334.25 KB

Suchecka, Ludwika birth cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 8 hours ago at 3:38 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Attached is the birth record of Ludwika Suchecka.
Thank You !!

Nr 354
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on November 2nd/15th, 1914, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Rozalia Szok, 70 years old, midwife from the village of Myszyniec Stary, in the presence of Piotr Bachmura, 40 years old and Teofil Sobotka, 40 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary and presented us a female infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in the village of Myszyniec Stary, at 3 p.m., of Piotr Suchecki, 30 years old and his wife Waleria nee Drężek, 19 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Franciszek Karwacki, the child was given the name Ludwika and the godparents were: Stanisław Rolka and Marianna Zielińska.
The child's father did not appear at writing this act, because he was absent for his military service.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Administrator of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

LEFT MARGIN NOTE: On May 5th, 1936, in the church of Myszyniec, Ludwika Suchecka married Stanisław Koberowski.
Note made by the priest K. Wawicki, on November 14th, 1914.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 253, 254, 255 Page 255 of 255

Jump to: