PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 514, 515, 516, 517, 518  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 279

Post Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 9:08 am      Post subject: Help with translation for marriage and death record

Hi Marcel,
would you kindly, your time permitting, please translate the Nasielsk marriage record 1850 #18 and death record 1855 #45 for Ludwik Tang(e), also what is written on the side.
I really appreciate your help!

D-Ludwik Tange 1855 # 45 Nasielsk-2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  590.96 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

D-Ludwik Tange 1855 # 45 Nasielsk-2.jpg

M-1850 #18 Nasielsk Ludwik Tang2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  433.64 KB

M-1850 #18 Nasielsk Ludwik Tang2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3068

Post Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 10:06 am      Post subject: Re: Help with translation for marriage and death record

Helli wrote:
Hi Marcel,
would you kindly, your time permitting, please translate the Nasielsk marriage record 1850 #18 and death record 1855 #45 for Ludwik Tang(e), also what is written on the side.
I really appreciate your help!

Nr 45
Żołędowo

It happened in Nasielsk, on March 31st/April 12th, 1855, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Michał Jantz, 39 years old and Marcin Kopp, 57 years old, both farmers living in Żołędowo and they declared that yesterday, at 8 a.m., died in Żołędowo: Ludwik Tange, laborer, who lived in Żołędowo, 32 years old, who was born in Zielona, located in the county of Mława, son of Krystian and Maria nee Trejchel, spouses Tange. He left three children: Wilhelmina, Fryderyk and Krystian and wife: Rozyna nee Plitt.
After convinced myself about the death of Ludwik Tange this act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Pastor's signature.

Nr 18

It happened in Nasielsk, on June 11th/23rd, 1850, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Krüger, 40 years old and Fryderyk Lange, 28 years old, both farmers living in Konary, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Ludwik Tang, widower after the late Marianna nee Liedke, laborer living in Władysławów, son of the late laborer, who died in Lipiny, in the county of Przasnysz: Krystian and living Marianna nee Trejchel, spouses Tang, who was born in Lipiny, member of evangelical church, 28 years old

and

Róża Plitt, a miss, daughter of the late spouses Plitt: Michał, who was a farmer in Żołędowo and Anna nee Benken, who was born in Tomaszewo, member of evangelical church, 21 years old, living at her relatives in Konary.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on: May 28th/June 9th, June 4th/16th and June 11th/23rd of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and was not signed by them, because they were illiterate.

Signature of the Nasielsk parish branch.

On the right margin there is a note that the birth certificate was attached.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Helli

Post Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 12:47 pm      Post subject: Thank you Marcel!

Thank you very much Marcel for your speedy help, which I really appreciate!! Trying to piece everything together.
TedMack

Replies: 129

Post Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 6:08 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel
Can you please translate the attached Baptism record.

G'day Marcel - have you had a chance to look at the record from a week ago for Antoni Tyburski?
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 8:45 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

G'day Marcel - have you had a chance to look at the record from a week ago for Antoni Tyburski?

Can You please send this recxord once again? I think I have missed it.

treich

Replies: 144

Post Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 3:22 pm      Post subject: Transcription Help

I am unable to decipher the highlighted words in the attached marriage record. I would appreciate it if they could be transcribed.

marriage1860.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  282.68 KB

marriage1860.jpg

treich

Post Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 3:29 pm      Post subject: Transcription Help

Can the birthplace in the attached clipping from a marriage record be transcribed?

marriage1852.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.8 KB

marriage1852.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:25 pm      Post subject: Re: Transcription Help

treich wrote:
Can the birthplace in the attached clipping from a marriage record be transcribed?

Please provide the image of the full record.

Somin???

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon May 24, 2021 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 24, 2021 12:55 am      Post subject: Re: Transcription Help

treich wrote:
I am unable to decipher the highlighted words in the attached marriage record. I would appreciate it if they could be transcribed.

zakrystiana/I can't decipher the second word that is written under.

Helli

Post Posted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:39 am      Post subject: Help with translation for birth and marriage record

Hi Marcel,
may I ask for 2 translations for the Tank(g) family. The 1812 # 37 record is the name Krystyan Tank, but I don't know if he is the father and a translation for the marriage record 1847 #9.

Thank you very much.

Kuczbork 1812 #37 Name Tank.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  458.56 KB

Kuczbork 1812 #37 Name Tank.jpg

M -Fryderyk Tank 1847 # 9.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  335.06 KB

M -Fryderyk Tank 1847 # 9.jpg

TedMack

Replies: 129

Post Posted: Mon May 24, 2021 6:40 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Record attached

Birth Antoni Tyburski - record 2 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  294.84 KB

Birth Antoni Tyburski - record 2 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 24, 2021 7:01 am      Post subject: Re: Help with translation for birth and marriage record

Helli wrote:
Hi Marcel,
may I ask for 2 translations for the Tank(g) family. The 1812 # 37 record is the name Krystyan Tank, but I don't know if he is the father and a translation for the marriage record 1847 #9.

Thank you very much.

Olszewko

In the year of 1813, on January 26th, at 9 a.m., in front of Us, Civil Registrar for the commune of Kuczbork, in the county of Mława, in the department of Płock, appeared: Krystian Tank, farmer, 40 years old, living in Olszewko, and he declared that on the 25th day of January the current year, at 6 a.m., a miss, named: Ewa Trejchel, 20 years old, living at her parents' in Olszewko, in the house number 1, gave birth to a female infant child and he presented Us the child and he named the child: Ewa.
The above statement and presentation of the child took place in the presence of: Paweł Nejman, farmer, 30 years old and Ertman Gur, farmer, 50 years old, both living in Olszewko, and this birth record was read to the present and due to the fact that the persons mentioned in this record were illiterate, it was signed by Us.

Jakub Aleksandrowicz, Civil Registrar.

Nr 9
Konary

Tank Fryderyk and Mentz Elżbieta

It happened in the town of Kuczbork, on November 5th/17th, 1847, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of Henryk Man, farmer in Władysławów, 45 years old and Samuel Schultz, 29 years old, farmer ..., a religious marriage was concluded, between the members of Evangelical church:

Fryderyk Tank, a single man, who proved by a submitted document that he was 18 years old, tenant living in Konary, who was born in Kluczewo, son of the late Krystian Tank and his living wife Marianna Treychel, who gave her permission for this marriage

and

Elżbieta Mentz, a miss, living in Władysławów, who proved by a submitted document that she was 25 years old, who was born in Radzanów, daughter of Marcin Mentz, farmer from Władysławów and his late wife Dorota nee Nezt.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on: October 19th/31st, October 26th/November 7th and November 2nd/14th of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were all illiterate.

Signature of the Kuczbork's pastor.

At the end there is information that this marriage certificate is the last act entered in this church book.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon May 24, 2021 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
treich

Post Posted: Mon May 24, 2021 7:21 am      Post subject: Transcription Help

Thank you. Could the script in the bride's birthdate annotation be 9 maja XK?

The full marriage record for the second request is attached.

marriage1852.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  marriage1852.pdf
 Filesize:  949.82 KB
 Downloaded:  20 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 24, 2021 7:59 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Record attached

Nr 2
village Czołowo

In the year of 1809, on May 21st, at 10 a.m., in front of parish-priest of the Osiek parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Osiek, in the county of Konin, in the department of Kalisz, appeared Tomasz Tibury, farmer, 46 years old, living in Czołowo and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in his house number 1, on May 15th of the current year and he declared that the child was born of him and his wife, Jadwiga nee Przybylska, 40 years old, and that his wish was to name the child: Antoni.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of: Antoni Grzebielucha, farmer from Czołowo, 30 years old and Piotr Grzebieluch, peasant, living in Czołowo, located in the commune of Czołowo, 40 years old, this document was signed by Us and the father of the child and one of the witnesses, Walenty Grzebielucha, by holding their hands.

Priest Antoni Kopijewski, parish-priest of the Osiek parish, serving as Civil Registrar.
Walenty Grzebielucha, witness.

Helli

Post Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 1:52 pm      Post subject: Thank you Marcel!

Marcel,

thank you so much for the translations # 9 and # 37, I really do appreciate your help!

Helli
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 514, 515, 516, 517, 518  Next Page 515 of 518

Jump to: