PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:05 am      Post subject: Peter Kijowski born 1882 from Wisłoczek

I would like to connect with anyone researching any members of the Kijowski family from Wisłoczek.

I believe that Peter and Michael came to USA around 1910-1915, and settled in Pennsylvania or New Jersey.

In the USA, I believe they spelled the surname as KEHOSKIE.

According to Geneteaka, Peter was the son of Venceslaus Kijowski, who married Eudocia ZOZULA.

On Peter's baptismal record, Eudocia is shown as the daughter of Mathias ZOZULA and Anna LENCZAK (sorry that I cannot make the correct first letter Sad.

My hope is that others will confirm parents of Eudocia, and other siblings.

karebrad

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Mon May 31, 2021 4:38 pm      Post subject: Peter Kijowski born 1882 from Wisłoczek

Hello, Mac Tuan -

I am researching this Kijowski family, also!

I have DNA cousin matches to descendants of Peter, mostly in the Auburn New York area.

I believe that Eudocia is the sister of my ggreatgrandfather, John Zula (mainly Zula in US, Zozula on just a few US documents).

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

All the best, Karen Bradley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: