PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:59 pm      Post subject: Re: polnische Übersetzung ins Deutsche

Nikolaus Jäger wrote:
Guten Abend Herr Proust,

ich bin sehr froh und dankbar, dass ich eine Antwort erhalten habe. Somit geht meine Arbeit deutlich voran. Vielen Dank dafür. Leider kann ich pdf-Dateien nur bis zu einer Größe von 3MB schicken. Dementsprechend habe ich das letzte Mal zwei Dokumente hochgeladen.
Es wäre sehr gut, wenn Sie alles übersetzten könnten.
Ich stelle weitere Dokumente bereit

Besten Dank und Herzliche Grüße,

Nikolaus Jäger

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:23 am      Post subject: Re: polnische Übersetzung ins Deutsche

Nikolaus Jäger wrote:
Guten Abend Herr Proust,

ich bin Ihnen sehr herzlich dankbar für Ihre große Unterstützung.
Ich möchte bitten, dass Sie die nächsten Dokumente auch zeitnah ins Englische übersetzen.
Das nächste Dokument ist in drei pdf-Dateien zusammengefügt.

Freundliche Grüße,
Nikolaus Jäger

Białuty
Nr 4

It happened in the village of Leszno, on January 22nd, 1832, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Andrzej Górniak, Jakub Górniak's unlce, 64 years old and Piotr Kazul, 73 years old, both church servants living here, in Leszno, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jakub Górniak, a single man, 24 years old, living at his mother's, who was born in Leszno, son of the late Szymon and Marianna nee Kostrzewa, farmer living in Białuty, spouses Górniak

and

Marianna, a miss, 26 years old, who was born and lives at her mother's in Białuty, daughter of the late Jakub and Rozalia nee Zalewska, farmer living in Białuty (there is no info about the bride's surname).

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Leszno, on: 1st, 8th and 15th day of the current month and year.

Newlyweds' mothers, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were all illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

Priest Walenty Glibowski, parish-priest of the Leszno parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:38 am      Post subject: Re: polnische Übersetzung ins Deutsche

Nikolaus Jäger wrote:
Hier wäre das nächste Dokument Nr. 231

Nr 15
Granica

It happened in the village of Kampinos, on February 3rd, 1841, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Karol Lipiński, tenant farmer*, living in Granica, 27 years old, in the presence of Wawrzyniec Połeć, 33 years old and Piotr Przygoda, 25 years old, both tenant farmers living in Granica, and he presented Us a female infant child, who was born in Granica, on January 28th of the current year, at 2 p.m., of his wife, Rozalia nee Kośmider, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Maria Magdalena, and the godparents were: aforementioned Wawrzyniec Połeć and Magdalena Rynas and the assistants were: Piotr Przygoda and Dorota Malewicz.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was not signed by them, because they were illiterate.

Priest Sylwester Smoleński.

tenant farmer*: in polish: gospodarz czynszowy. The rent was a payment made in money by peasants to landowner in return for land use.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:54 am      Post subject: Re: polnische Übersetzung ins Deutsche

Nikolaus Jäger wrote:
Hier wäre die nächste Seite

Nr 18
Zamość

It happened in the village of Kampinos, on February 8th, 1841, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Kucharski, tenant farmer living in Zamość, 42 years old, in the presence of Izydor Jasiński, tenant farmer, 43 years old and Kazimierz Łaszczyk, tenant, 33 years old, both living in Zamość and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in Zamość, on January 22nd, of the current year, at 7 a.m., of his wife, Marianna nee Lubiszewska, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Ludwika and the godparents were: aforementioned Izydor Jasiński and Marianna Łaszczyk.

This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was not signed by them, because they were illiterate.

Priest Sylwester Smoleński, parish-priest of the Kampinos parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:01 am      Post subject: Re: polnische Übersetzung ins Deutsche

Nikolaus Jäger wrote:
Hier wäre das nächste Dokument Nr. 231

You did not attached the beginning and the end of this record.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 Page 3 of 3

Jump to: