PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 259, 260, 261 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

jmd75 wrote:
If a translation for this document could be provided I would greatly appreciate it. I believe this is a death record for my 5th great grandmother Teresa Maslowska, wife of Andrej.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0251d&sy=1828&kt=3&plik=072-077.jpg#zoom=1&x=2147&y=1876

Many thanks for your generous help!

Gołębie
Nr 77

It happened in the town of Andrzejewo, on September 24th, 1828, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Grzegorz Masłowski, 30 years old and Paweł Wojewodzki, 45 years old, laborers from the village of Gołębie and they declared that yesterday, at 5 p.m., in Gołębie, in the house number 5, died: Teresa Masłowska, 70 years old, wife of laborer, Andrzej Masłowski,.
After convinced myself about the death of Masłowska this act was read to the declarants, of which the first was the son of the deceased Teresa, and it was signed by the parish-priest, because the persons mentioned in this record were illiterate.

Priest Wojciech Łopaciński, parish-priest.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
jmd75

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:22 pm      Post subject:

Thank you Marcel!
dswitaj1

Replies: 189

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:43 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of Walenty Chorazewicz.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !!

Chorążewicz, Walenty death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  211.4 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Chorążewicz, Walenty death cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:44 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Thank you !!

I am working on it.

cbuckord

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:35 pm      Post subject: Please translate

Please translate these family records for me. Thank you very much. Dena

1888 16 Julian Czyzewski and Jozefa Jakubowska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  302.07 KB

1888 16 Julian Czyzewski and Jozefa Jakubowska.jpg

1884 9 Jan Gradzki.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

1884 9 Jan Gradzki.jpg

1872 (219) Jan Zielinski death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  480.05 KB

1872 (219) Jan Zielinski death.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:33 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate

cbuckord wrote:

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:00 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Thank you !!

Nr 71
Niedźwiedź

It happened in Myszyniec, on March 12th, 1916, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Walenty Turek, 57 years old and Stanisław Mysiorski, 48 years old, farmers from Niedźwiedź and they declared that yesterday, at 1 a.m., died, in Niedźwiedź: Walenty Chorążewicz, 53 years old, who was born and lived in Niedźwiedź, son of Franciszek and Petronela nee Gadomska, Chorążewicz spouses. He left his widowed wife, Rozalia nee Drężek.
After convinced myself about the death of Walenty Chorążewicz this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:12 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate

cbuckord wrote:

Nr 16
Czachy

It happened in the village of Przytuły, on February 14th\26th, 1899, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Mikucki, partial owner*, living in Czachy, 55 years old and Kazimierz Goralski, servant of the parish church of Przytuły, 46 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Julian Czyżewski, widower after the late Marcela nee Grądzka, who died in the village of Czachy, on April 3rd\15th, 1888.
He was born in Wąsosz, son of the late spouses: Mateusz Czyżewski and Katarzyna Czyżewska nee Zarzewska, daylabourers, 47 years old, who lives in Czachy, daylabourer

and

Józefa Kozikowska, widow after the late Konstanty Kozikowski, who died in the village of Konopki-Błonie on April 1st\13th 1888. She was born in the village of Lisy, daughter of the late spouses: Walenty Jakubowski and Józefa Jakubowska nee Witkowska, daylabourers, 30 years old, who lives in Czachy, servant.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: January 29th\February10th, February 5th\17th and February 12th\24th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Feliks Pomichowski, administrator of the parish of Przytuły.
This act was read and signed by Us, because the persons who were present at writing this marriage act were illiterate.

Administrator of the Przytuły parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Feliks Pomichowski.

*partial owner, in polish: właściciel cząstkowy: the term for impoverished nobility, who owned only a fragment of a village, often it was only one farm, i.e. a house with a small amount of land worked by that owner

-----------------------------------------------

Nr 9
the village of Brychy

It happened in Przytuły, on January 30th\February 11th, 1884, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Kazimierz Włodkowski, farmer living in Łoje-Awissa, 60 years old and Jan Jankowski, organist living in Przytuły, 54 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Grądzki, a single man, who was born in the village of Łoje, son of spouses: Andrzej Grądzki and Antonina Grądzka nee Łojewska, 25 years old, living in Brychy, servant

and

Emilia Gwiazdowska, a miss, who was born in the village of Dębówka, daughter of the spouses: Andrzej Gwiazdowski and Katarzyna Gwiazdowska nee Okrasińska, 28 years old, who lives in Brychy, servant.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: January 15th\27th, January 22nd\February 3rd and January 29th\February 10th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Gabriel Dziekoński, administrator of the Przytuły parish.

This act was read and signed by us and the second witness, the others, who were present at writing this marriage act, were illiterate.

Jan Jankowski, the witness
Priest Gabriel Dziekoński, serving as Civil Registrar.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dylewo

It happened in the town of Rypin, on November 17th\29th, 1872, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Wojciech Zieliński, peasant from Dylewo, 29 years old and Michał Bejgrowicz, servant of the Holy Spirit church, located near the town of Rypin, 42 years old, and they declared that on November 16th\28th of the current year, at 6 a.m., died in Dylewo: Jan Zieliński, 4 weeks old, who was born in Dylewo and lived at his parents', son of spouses: the declarant Wojciech Zieliński and Katarzyna nee Durzyńska, who live in Dylewo.
After convinced myself about the death of Jan Zieliński this act was read to the illiterate declarants, of which the first was the father of the deceased child, and it was signed by Us.

Priest Marceli de la Grange, parish-priest of the Rypin parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:46 am      Post subject:

Can anyone help me decipher this village name? It might be in or near the parish of Gora (North of Płock).

village2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.41 KB
 Viewed:  3862 Time(s)

village2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:16 am      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Can anyone help me decipher this village name? It might be in or near the parish of Gora (North of Płock).

Please attach the full image of this record.
The words that appear in this clipping are: of the mentioned village

Dbaron

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:11 pm      Post subject: Marianna Nizioł Death Record?

Hello,
I am wondering if record number 28 is the death record for Marianna (Maria) Dąbska nee Nizioł, wife of Paweł Dąbski.

The village is Wierzbica, Lubelskie, and the parish is the Roman Catholic Parish in Płonka, Lubelskie.

If it is the record for Marianna Dąbska nee Nizioł, may I please have it translated. Thank you,

Dan

Screenshot_20210616-145823_Chrome.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  721.16 KB

Screenshot_20210616-145823_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210616-150203_Chrome.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  982.9 KB

Screenshot_20210616-150203_Chrome.jpg

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:54 pm      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
starshadow wrote:

Thanks Marcel. You were right. That clip came from an 1883 death record in Żochowo (Góra parish). I just wanted to find the birth village. Here's the 1882 birth record as well. The death was listed on Geneteka, but not the birth for some reason. I don't need translations for either of these documents yet. But thanks for helping me find it.

1882-zochowo-birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  384.75 KB

1882-zochowo-birth.jpg

1883-zochowo-death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  342.5 KB

1883-zochowo-death.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:14 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
starshadow wrote:

Thanks Marcel. You were right. That clip came from an 1883 death record in Żochowo (Góra parish). I just wanted to find the birth village. Here's the 1882 birth record as well. The death was listed on Geneteka, but not the birth for some reason. I don't need translations for either of these documents yet. But thanks for helping me find it.

The village name is Żochowo

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Marianna Nizioł Death Record?

Dbaron wrote:
Hello,
I am wondering if record number 28 is the death record for Marianna (Maria) Dąbska nee Nizioł, wife of Paweł Dąbski.

The village is Wierzbica, Lubelskie, and the parish is the Roman Catholic Parish in Płonka, Lubelskie.

If it is the record for Marianna Dąbska nee Nizioł, may I please have it translated. Thank you,

Dan

Wierzbica

In the year of 1812, on February 28th, in front of Us, the parish-priest of Płonka, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Płonka, located in the department of Lublin, in the county of Krasnystaw, appeared: Paweł Dąbski, farmer, 51 years old, deceased's husband and Paweł Ordynat, farmer, 35 years old, deceased's brother, living in Rudnik, located in the commune of Wierzbica, in the parish of Płonka, and they declared that on February 26th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon, died Marianna Dąbska, farmer, daughter of: Michał Ordynat and Agnieszka, who died at the age of 46, wife of Paweł Dąbski. She died in Paweł Dąbski's house, number 25.
This death record was read to the declarants and it was signed by Us, because mentioned in this record witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Wojciech Perczyński, parish-priest of Płonka, serving as Civil Registrar.

dswitaj1

Replies: 189

Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:33 am      Post subject: Translation

Hi Marcel,
Attached is the death record of Rozalia Turek,
Thank you very much.

Turek, Rozalia death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  245.45 KB

Turek, Rozalia death cr.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 259, 260, 261 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 260 of 339

Jump to: