PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 260, 261, 262 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:23 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Attached is the death record of Rozalia Turek,
Can you please translate.
Thank you very much.

Niedźwiedź

It happened in Myszyniec, on July 6th, 1932, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Józef Turek, 34 years old and Stanisław Turek, 44 years old, both farmers from Niedźwiedź and they declared that yesterday, at 11 a.m., died in Niedźwiedź: Rozalia Turek, widow, farmer, 77 years old, daughter of the late Franciszek and Petronela, spouses Chorążewicz, who was born and lived in Niedźwiedź.
After convinced myself about the death of Rozalia Turek this act was read to the declarants and was signed bby Us.

Priest K. Wawicki, parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Leno77

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:30 am      Post subject: Translation Request - Evangelical-Augsburg parish of Konin

This is my first request for a translation. I can translate French documents but Polish is completely new to me. This is a 1884 birth record from the Files of the civil status of the Evangelical-Augsburg parish of Konin. I have attempted a translation but I think I am so far off as to be embarrassed. I think if I see a translation, I can do others. I am interested in the second birth on the page.

Thank you very much for helping me out. Charlene

1884 Baptism.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  726.31 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1884 Baptism.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:43 am      Post subject: Translation Request - Evangelical-Augsburg parish of Konin

Leno77 wrote:
This is my first request for a translation. I can translate French documents but Polish is completely new to me. This is a 1884 birth record from the Files of the civil status of the Evangelical-Augsburg parish of Konin. I have attempted a translation but I think I am so far off as to be embarrassed. I think if I see a translation, I can do others. I am interested in the second birth on the page.

Thank you very much for helping me out. Charlene

These two documents are written in russian. here is the translation:

Nr 194
Słupca

It happened in Konin, on December 7th/19th, 1884, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally: Jan Słoniewicz, daylaborer, 33 years old, living in Słupca, in the presence of the witnesses: Ludwik Allert, citizen, 56 years old, living in Słuipca and Karol Rosenthal, daylaborer, 47 years old, living in Piotrowice, and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in Słupca, on November 30th/December 12th of the current year, at 1 a.m., of his legal wife, Wilhelmina nee Matuszewska, 43 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Jan and the godparents were: aforementioned Ludwik Allert and Natalia Rosenthal, Karol Rosenthal and Anna Allert.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who declared that they were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Karol Henkel, pastor of the Evangelical Augsburg parish of Konin, serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 195

Piersk

It happened in Konin, on December 9th/21st, 1884, at 2 p.m.
Appeared personally: Henryk Hadel, farmer, 27 years old, living in Piersk, in the presence of the witnesses: Fryderyk Nikolaj, 47 years old, living in Piersk and Jan Pejda, 35 years old, living in Paprotka, both farmers and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in Piersk, on November 28th/December 10th of the current year, at 6 a.m., of his legal wife, Emilia nee Nikolaj, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Wanda, and the godparents were: aforementioned Jan Pejda and Emilia Chwast.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who delcared that they were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Karol Henkel, pastor of the Evangelical Augsburg parish of Konin, serving as Civil Registrar.

cwk1958

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:19 pm      Post subject: ROCH GOTOWICKI DEATH NOTICE IN GENETEKA

Good Evening:
Would it please be possible to translate the death information for Roch Gotowicki. I have included below the link to the scan which is found in Family Search. It sent me there when I clicked on the SKAN in the column found in Geneteka. This was the first time I didn't go to the "usual" SKAN location.

I have attached a copy of the document also.

When I research Roch Gotowicki it came up with the following:

Year Act Name Name Father's name Mother's name mother's surname Parish City Comments
1915 153 Roch Gotowicki Joseph Francis Kuligowska Ciechanów The last penny he left his wife Antonina Lubińska

Thank you for your help. Link is below/file attached.

It says ACT 153 but in the Family Search Photo/File I cannot see an ACT 153. I don't know if this is the correct file/picture.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSLT-979N-Z?cat=2833717R

record-image_ Gotowicki Roch Death Skan found in Family Research.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.07 MB

record-image_ Gotowicki Roch Death Skan found in Family Research.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:22 am      Post subject: Re: ROCH GOTOWICKI DEATH NOTICE IN GENETEKA

cwk1958 wrote:
Good Evening:
Would it please be possible to translate the death information for Roch Gotowicki. I have included below the link to the scan which is found in Family Search. It sent me there when I clicked on the SKAN in the column found in Geneteka. This was the first time I didn't go to the "usual" SKAN location.

I have attached a copy of the document also.

When I research Roch Gotowicki it came up with the following:

Year Act Name Name Father's name Mother's name mother's surname Parish City Comments
1915 153 Roch Gotowicki Joseph Francis Kuligowska Ciechanów The last penny he left his wife Antonina Lubińska

Thank you for your help. Link is below/file attached.

It says ACT 153 but in the Family Search Photo/File I cannot see an ACT 153. I don't know if this is the correct file/picture.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSLT-979N-Z?cat=2833717R

Here is the right death record for Roch Gotowicki:

Nr 153
Ostatni Grosz

It happened in the town of Ciechanów, on March 20th\April 2nd, 1915, at 2 p.m.
Appeared: Julian Maruszewski and Władysław Pawłowski, workers from Ostatni Grosz, both of age, and they declared that yesterday, at 7 a.m., died in Ostatni Grosz: Roch Gotowicki, worker, 88 years old, who was born in Wróblewko, located in the parish of Pałuki, son of spouses: Franciszek Gotowicki and Franciszka Gotowicka nee Kuligowska.
He left his widowed wife, Antonina nee Lubieńska.
After convinced myself about the death of Roch Gotowicki, this record was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Parish-priest of the Ciechanów parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Remigiusz Jankowski.

Roch gotowicki, death, 1915, Ciechanów, number 153.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.32 KB

Roch gotowicki, death, 1915, Ciechanów, number 153.JPG

cwk1958

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:45 pm      Post subject: BIRTH RECORD OF ROCH GOTOWICKI

Good Evening:
Would it be possible to translate the following record of Roch Gotowicki. I have included the link below and also a copy of the No. 82 page itself.
Thanking you in advance.

Cindy Kluz

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0151d&sy=1836&kt=1&plik=080-083.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Roch Gotowicki Birth Image #82 only.jpg
 Description:
Roch Gotowicki Birth Number 82
 Filesize:  660.64 KB

Roch Gotowicki Birth Image #82 only.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:00 am      Post subject: Re: BIRTH RECORD OF ROCH GOTOWICKI

cwk1958 wrote:
Good Evening:
Would it be possible to translate the following record of Roch Gotowicki. I have included the link below and also a copy of the No. 82 page itself.
Thanking you in advance.

Cindy Kluz

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0151d&sy=1836&kt=1&plik=080-083.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Nr 82
Wróblewko

It happene din Pałuki, on August 6th/18th, 1836, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Józef Gotowicki, peasant, shepherd, 32 years old, living in Wróblewko, in the presence of Adam Popielarski, 38 years old and Jakub Popielarski, 49 years old, farmers living in Wróblewko and presented Us a male infant child, who was born yesterday, at 8 p.m., of his legal wife, Franciszka nee kuligowska, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Rocha, and the godparents were: Honourable Jakub Krasnodębski, heir of the Pałuki landed property and Eleonora Kozłowska, a miss.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us. The declarant and the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Piotr Kolpiński, vicar of the Pałuki parish.

khill1881

Replies: 90

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:08 am      Post subject: 1900 #29 death of Stanislaw Ropiak

Please translate this when you have time. It is the death record of Stanislaw Ropiak. His parents were Ignacy Ropiak and Rozalia nee Drezek. This is the link if you need it.
https://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,198498,6

1900 #29 d. Stanislaw Ropiak.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  146.63 KB

1900 #29 d. Stanislaw Ropiak.JPG

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:56 pm      Post subject: Re: 1900 #29 death of Stanislaw Ropiak

khill1881 wrote:
Please translate this when you have time. It is the death record of Stanislaw Ropiak. His parents were Ignacy Ropiak and Rozalia nee Drezek. This is the link if you need it.
https://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,detail,198498,6

Nr 29
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on January 7th/19th, 1900, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Piotr Wnęta, 50 years old and Piotr Koszewski, 32 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary and they declared that yesterday, at 6 a.m., died, in the village of Myszyniec Stary: Stanisław Ropiak, 1 year old, son of Ignacy and Rozalia nee Drężek, spouses Ropiak, farmers, who live in the village of Myszyniec Stary.
After convinced myself about the death of Stanisław Ropiak this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us.

Administrator of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Józef Ostromiecki.

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:52 am      Post subject: Russian Record Translation

G'day

Can you please translate the attached marriage record please.

Marriage Wladyslaw Mackowski - record 20 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  395.88 KB

Marriage Wladyslaw Mackowski - record 20 (2).jpg

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:31 am      Post subject: Russian Records Translation

G'day

Can you please translate the attached 2 birth records.

Birth Mackowski 1898 - record 91 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  251.23 KB

Birth Mackowski 1898 - record 91 (2).jpg

Birth Mackowski 1900 - record 138 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  217.99 KB

Birth Mackowski 1900 - record 138 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:12 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day

Can you please translate the attached marriage record please.

I am working on it.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:04 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Ignacy Brodzik.
Thank you very much.

Brodzik, Ignacy death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  275.31 KB

Brodzik, Ignacy death cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:01 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Ignacy Brodzik.
Thank you very much.

Wolkowe

It happened in Myszyniec, on July 22nd, 1936, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Brodzik, 43 years old and Walenty Sokołowski, 45 years old, both farmers from Wolkowe and they declared that on July 21st of the current year, at 6 p.m., died in Wolkowe: Ignacy Brodzik, farmer, 85 years old, son of the late Józef and Anna nee Jędrzejczyk, spouses Brodzik, who was born and lived in Wolkowe.
He left his wife, Rozalia nee Gołaś.
After convinced myself about the death of Ignacy Brodzik, this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us.

Parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish, priest K. Wawicki.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:47 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day

Can you please translate the attached 2 birth records.

Nr 91
Szadek

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on September, 6th\18th, 1898, at 5 p.m.
Appeared personally Władysław Maćkowski, day-laborer, living in the village of Szadek, 29 years old, in the presence of Albin Kościelski, 50 years old and Szczepan Pleciak, 40 years old, both day-labourers, who live in the village of Szadek, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born today, in the village of Szadek, on the current month and year, at 4 a.m., of his legal wife Konstancja nee Górecka, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jan Brzeziński, the child was given the name: Marianna, and the godparents were: Jan Stolarek and Marianna Maczkowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Jan Brzeziński, administrator of the parish of Pamięcin, serving as Civil Registrar.

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on December 13th\26th, 1900, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Władysław Maćkowski, day-laborer, living in the village of Szadek, 32 years old, in the presence of Bolesław Traska, 45 years old and Michał Biliński, 30 years old, both farmers living in the village of Szadek and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in the village of Szadek, on December 11th\24th of the current year, at 8 a.m., of his legal wife Konstancja nee Gurowska, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jan Brzeziński, the child was given the name: Stanisława and the godparents were: Jakub Grzelak and Jadwiga Maćkowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Jan Brzeziński, serving as Civil Registrar, administrator of the Pamięcin parish.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 260, 261, 262 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 261 of 338

Jump to: