PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 519, 520, 521 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:20 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the the attached Birth record of my Uncle.

Birth Jan Mackowski - record 31.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  260 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Birth Jan Mackowski - record 31.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:12 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the the attached Birth record of my Uncle.

Nr 31
Piątek Mały

It happened in the village of Piątek Wielki, on October 22nd, 1916.
Appeared Stanisław Maćkowski, 43 years old, peasant living in Piątek Mały, in the presence of Karol Janczak, 36 years old and Damazy Cieślak, 30 years old, both peasants living in Piątek Mały and presented Us a male infant child and declared that the child was born in Piątek Mały, on October 18th of the current year, at 1 p.m., of his wife, Józefa nee Kordylas, 33 years old.
At the Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Jan, and the godparents were: Kacper Filipiak and Marianna Błażejczyk.
this act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illitewrate and it was signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:24 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please try and translate these records - they are from Podlesie, par. Osiek Wielki and some are of very poor quality - I think I have the correct record for Weronika Szmayda but is was only a guess.

I am working on it.

Podlesie

It happened in the village of Osiek, on May 28th, 1835, at 12 p.m. at noon.
Appeared Wojciech Lewandowski, 40 years old and Józef Ciepły, 40 years old, both farmers living in Podlesie, and they declared that yesterday, at 12 p.m. at noon, died in Podlesie: Franciszka Szmayda, laborer, 38 years old, daughter of spouses Jan Konowski anf Marianna Konowska, who left her husband, Jóżef Szmayda, laborer.
After convinced myself about the death of Franciszka Szmayda this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us. The declarants were illiterate.

Priest's signature.

Podlesie

It happened in Osiek, on October 12th, 1834, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Józef Szmayda, tenant, 40 years old and Jan Dopierała, tenant, 50 years old, both livinf in Podlesie, and they declared that today, agt 2 a.m., died Andrzej Szperka, who lived in Podlesie, 7 years old, son of Melchior and Kunegunda nee Szmayda, spouses Szperka from Podlesie.
After convinced myself about the death of Szperka this act was read .... and was signed by Us, because they were illiterate.

Priest Jan Tomaszewski, administrator of the parish of Osiek.

Nr 34

Podlesie

It happened in the village of Osiek, on March 26th, 1828, at 10 a.m.
Appeard Józef Szmayda, farmer living in the village of Podlesie, 33 years old, in the presence of Łukasz ...... .... ..... living in the villgae of Podlesie, 22? years old and Józef Ciepły, farmer living in the village of Podlesie, 44? years old, and presented Us a female child, who was born in the village of Podlesie, on March 11th??, at 8 p.m.??, of his wife, Franciszka .................
at the Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Weronika and the godparents were: aforementioned Łukasz Wesołowski????? and Marianna Ciepła.

This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by the Osiek parish-priest.

Nr 1
Podlesie

It happened in the Osiek parish office, on January 29th, 1826, at 12 o'clock at noon.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Ciepły, farmer, living in the village of Podlesie, 40 years old and Jan Lawenda, farmer from the village of Podlesie, , 40 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Szmayda, a sigle man, servant in the village of Podlesie, who was born in in the village of Blizna, son of Szmayda spouses, who live in Blizna: Antoni and Magdalena, 30 years old

and

Franciszka Konowska, a miss, daughter of spouses: Jan Konowski and Marianna Konowska, who live in the village of Podlesie, 23 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, of which the first took place on January 8th, the second on January 15th and the third on January 22nd.

During these pre-wedding announcements, no obstacles to the marriage were revealed.
This marriage record was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us, the parish-priest.

Signature of the parish-priest of the Osiek parish.

Nr 50
Podlesie

It happened in the village of Osiek, on June 20th, 1830, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Józef Szmayda, farmer living in the village , 30 years old, , in the presence of Wojciech Szmayda, farmer, 44 years old and Andrzej Gera?, living in the village of Podlesie, 54 years old, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in the village of Podlesie, on june 18th of the current year, at 5 p.m., of his wife, Franciszka Szmayda, 24 years old.
At the Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jan, and the godparents were: aforementiond Wojciech Szmayda and Magdalena Gera.
This birth record was read to the illiteraste present and was signed by the parish-priest.

Priest Jan Józef Parzycki, the parish-priest of the Osiek parish.

TedMack

Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:16 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day

Can you please translate the attached records

Marriage Maciej Bocianski & Marianna Maćkowski - record 13 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  443.14 KB

Marriage Maciej Bocianski & Marianna Maćkowski - record 13 (2).jpg

Death Jan Lawinski - record 9 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  266.02 KB

Death Jan Lawinski - record 9 (2).jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:37 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day

Can you please translate the attached record

Marriage Stanisław Wroniszewski & Helena Szymanek - R43 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  354.06 KB

Marriage Stanisław  Wroniszewski & Helena  Szymanek - R43 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:14 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day

Can you please translate the attached record

Bąkowa Góra

It happened in Bąkowa Góra, on November 29th, 1922, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Szymanek, 55 years old and Ignacy Sobczyk, 65 years old, farmers living in Bąkowa Góra, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Wroniszewski, a single man, 25 years old, who was born in Radonia, located in the county of Opoczno, in the parish of Błogie, who lives at his parents', farmers in Górale, son of the spouses: Jan Wroniszewski and Marianna Wroniszewska nee Ptak

and

Helena Szymanek, a miss, 22 years old, who was born at lives at his father, who is a farmer in Bąkowa Góra, daughter of the spouses: Jan Szymanek and the late Joanna Szymanek nee Wideryńska.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Bąkowa Góra, on: November 5th, 12th and 19th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Kazimierz Secomski, the locat parish-priest.

this act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest K. Secomski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:18 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day

Can you please translate the attached records

Nr 13

Pamięcin

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on November 24th, 1850, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Walenty Adamczak, innkeeper and Jakub Smolarek, tenant, both living in the village of Kurza, each of them 32 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Maciej Bociański, widower after the late Petronela Bociańska, who died in the village of Żerniki on October 28th of the current year, forestkeeper living in Żerniki, who was born in Holendry Nowolipskie, son of the spouses: Józef Bociański and Katarzyna Bociańska nee Lewandowska, whose mother, daylaborer, lives in the village of Kurza, because his father is already dead, 30 years old

and

Marianna Maćkowska, a miss, daughter of the cpouses: Marcin Maćkowski and Franciszka Maćkowska nee Chalke (or maybe it should be written as Chalka or Chalek???), tenants from Rychnów, 25 years old, who was born in the village of Pamięcin, living here, in pamięcin and working as a servant.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Pamięcin and Blizanów, on: 10th, 17th and 24th day of the current month and year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
this act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, and was signed by Us because the newlyweds and the witnesses were illiterate.

Signature of the Pamięcin parish-priest.

Nr 9
Bogucice

It happened in Pamięcin, on April 18th, 1860, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Marcin Małecki, 33 years old and Walenty Kowalczyk, 36 years old, both farmers living in the village of bogucice and they declared that on the 16th day of the current month and year, at 5 a.m., died Jan Ławiński, a boy who lived at his parents in Bogucice, who was born in Złotniki Wielkie, son of the spouses: Nikodem Ławiński and Magdalena Lawińska nee Wypychowska, shepherds from bogucice, 6 years old.
After convinced myself about the death of Ławiński this act was read to the present and it was signed by us only, because all the present were illiterate.

Signature of the parish-priest.

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:00 pm      Post subject:

Hello again!

When you have the time, please translate this death records for Bronislaw Krygier, akt 778.

Thank you,
Cynthia

008178CC-7123-482E-BBE4-A64D9CF78513.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  216.32 KB

008178CC-7123-482E-BBE4-A64D9CF78513.jpeg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:29 am      Post subject:

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello again!

When you have the time, please translate this death records for Bronislaw Krygier, akt 778.

Thank you,
Cynthia

Łódź

It happened in the town of Łódź, in the parish of the Holy Cross, on June 24th, 1916, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Mikołaj Sztego, master-weaver and Teodor Hirże, printer, both of age from the town of Łódź, and they declared that today, at 7 a.m., died in Łódź: Bronisław Kryger, warehouse worker, 38 years old, who was born in the village of Uniszki, son od August and Ewa nee Przyjamska, spouses Kryger, who left his wife, Józefaq Hirże.
After convinced myself about the death of Bronisław Kryger this record was read to the declarants and was signed by Us.

TedMack

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:50 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached birth records

Birth Maciej Michalak - record 3 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  228.35 KB

Birth Maciej Michalak - record 3 (2).jpg

Birth Jozefa Michalak - record 8 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  187.57 KB

Birth Jozefa Michalak - record 8 (2).jpg

Birth Maryanna Michalak - record 76 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  180.5 KB

Birth Maryanna Michalak - record 76 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:08 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached birth records

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka, on January 18th, 1852, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Walenty Michalak, 45 years old, laborer living in Kiełczew, in the presence of the witnesses: Tomasz Kowalski, 48 years old, shepherd and Andrzej Miszczak, 40 years old, farmer, both living in Kiełczew Smużny and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Kiełczew Smużny, on the 12th day of the current month and year, at 12 o'clock at night, of his wife, Helena nee Antczak, 45 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Maciej, and the godparents were: aforementioned Tomasz Kowalski and Gertruda Kmiecik.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka, on March 3rd, 1844, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Walenty Michalski, laborer, 40 years old, living in Kiełczew Smużny, in the presence of Marcin Olejniczak, 27 years old and Kacper Olejniczak, 60 years old, both farmers from Kiełczew Smużny, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born yesterday in the village of Kiełczew Smużny, at 2 p.m., of his wife: Helena nee Antczak, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Józefa and the godparents were: Marcin Olejniczak and Marianna Olejniczak.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Nr 76
Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka, on October 22nd, 1864, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Jakub Michalak, farmhand, 28 years old, living in Kiełczew Smużny, in the presence of Andrzej Michalak, 36 years old, farmer, tenant and Tomasz Kowalski, shepherd, 40 years old, both living in Kiełczew Smużny and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in Kiełczew Smużny, on October 22nd of the current year, at 7 a.m., of his wife, Marianna nee Ostrowska, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Marianna and the godparents were: aforementioned Andrzej Michalak and Anna Kowalska from Kiełczew Smużny.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by Us only because the declarant and the witnesses were all illiterate.

TedMack

Post Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:01 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

Thanks Marcel

I have one more birth record for translation please.

Birth Jozef Michalak - record 54 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  386.18 KB

Birth Jozef Michalak - record 54 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:24 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
Thanks Marcel

I have one more birth record for translation please.

54th birth record from the village of Kiełczew Smużny

In the year of 1809, on March 12th, in front of Us, the parish-priest of Wrząca Wielka parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Wrząca Wielka, located in the department of Bydgoszcz, in the county of Brześć Kujawski, appeared peasant Mikołaj Michalak, from the village of Kiełczew Smużny, farmer, 40 years old and he declared that a male child was born in his house, and he acknowledged the child as his own and his wife, Małgorzata, 29 years old and that his wish was to name the child: Józef.
the child was presented by the witnesses: peasant Marcin Antczak, 30 years old and uczciwy* Roch Strzechowski, 40 years old, who both live in the village of Kiełczew Smużny.
After making the above statement and presenting the child this birth record was signed by them and us.

Priest Stefan Laskowski, parish-priest of the Wrząca Wielka parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

xxx Mikołaj Michalak, the father of the child,
Witnesses:
xxx Marcin Antczak
xxx Roch Strzechowski.

*uczciwy: literally it means: honest. Term used for a rural craftsman or a small town farmer.

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:51 am      Post subject: 1849 Woytowiec death record

Greetings:

Would greatly appreciate a translation of the attached death record...Record 9...

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSVQ-L9LS-2?i=809&cat=51591

Many thanks!

Wojcheich Woytowiec d 1849-cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  229.38 KB

Wojcheich Woytowiec d 1849-cropped.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:13 pm      Post subject: Re: 1849 Woytowiec death record

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings:

Would greatly appreciate a translation of the attached death record...Record 9...

Many thanks!

Steklin

It happened in Czernikowo, on February 10th/22nd, 1849, at 4 p.m.\Appeared Jan Borowicz and Marcin Bątkowski, farmers from Czernikowo, each of them 40 years old, and they declared that yesterday, at 6 p.m., died in the village of Steklin: Wojciech Wójtowicz, 11 years old, son of Wojciech and Małgorzata, the spouses Wójtowicz, farmers from the village of Steklin.
After convinced myself about the death of Wojciech this act was read to the declarants, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Walenty Zawadzki, dean and parish-priest of Czernikowo parish.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 519, 520, 521 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 520 of 580

Jump to: