PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 269, 270, 271 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:14 am      Post subject: Translation

Happy if someone can translate the attached death certificate. Thanks.

Jankeil Dalcher.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  212.12 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Jankeil Dalcher.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:03 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

amvitale84 wrote:
Happy if someone can translate the attached death certificate. Thanks.

Number 15

It happened in Tarnogród, on August 14th/26th, 1884, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Jews, Moszko Wertman, 50 years old and Moszko Wieczer, 30 years old, daylaborers living in Tarnogród and they declared that on the 12th/24th day of the current month and year, at 12 o'clock at noon, died in Tarnogród: Jew, Jankiel Dalcher, trader, 66 years old, son of the late parents: Icek Dalcher and Ryfka Dalcher.
After convinced myself about the death of Jankiel Dalcher this act was read to the present and was signed by them.

signatures of the declarants and the Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation from russia

janetw wrote:
Hi Marcel.
I'm trying again.
Can you please translate the birth of Stefania Witoslaw.
1910. Act 23.
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/skan/-/skan/b46099846af318d945cb8b060f0ce7b42e6d66fa0a08922a692c7a4763d9a632
Thank you so much.
Janet W

Nr 23
Borowina
Stefania Witosław

It happened in the village of Gołąb, on January 3rd/16th, 1910, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally: Władysław Witosław, 29 years old, servant in the manor farm, living in the Borowina manor farm, in the presence of Michał Adamczyk, 47 years old and Szymon Kowalski, 40 years old, both servants in the manor farm, who live in Borowina manor farm and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in the manor farm of Borowina, at 5 a.m., of his legal wife, Marianna nee Szewczyk, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Stefania, and the godparents were: Michał Zając and Apolonia Przeździecka.
This act was read to the father of the child and the witnesses, who were all illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Ignacy Stefański, serving as Civil Registrar.

amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:20 pm      Post subject: Translation

Thank you! And any chance to translate also the attached?

M S Dalcher (1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  159.65 KB

M S Dalcher (1).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:06 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

amvitale84 wrote:

I am working on it.

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:40 pm      Post subject: Russian Records Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached.

Death Marianna JAKUBOWSKA - record 23 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  297.84 KB

Death Marianna JAKUBOWSKA - record 23 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:52 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached.

Sokołowo

It happened in the village of Wrząca Wielka, on May 8th/20th, 1875, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Antoni Jabłoński, 50 years old and Jakub Gibalski, 38 years old, both farmers living in Sokołowo, and they declared Us that on May 5th/17th of the current year, at 1 p.m., died in Sokołowo: Marianna Jakubowska, 86 years old, widow, tenant, daughter of the late spouses: Mateusz Jakubowski and Marianna Jakubowska, who was born in Mąkolno.
After convinced myself about the death of Marianna Jakubowska, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest M. Krysztoforski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:35 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

amvitale84 wrote:

It happened in Tarnogród, on August 3rd, 1887, at 5 p.m.
Appeared personally Jew, Icek Szmul Dalcher, trader, 32 years old, living in Tarnogród, in the presence of the witnesses, Nuchym Tryb, 46 years old and Moszko Weczer, 37 years old, synagogue beadlers, living in Tarnogród and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in Tarnogród, on July 30th, of the current year, at 10 p.m., of his legal wife, Esterka Ruchla nee Wajc, 34 years old.
At the curcumcision the child was given the names: Jakub Moszka.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by them and us.

Father: Icek Dalcher
Nuchym Tryb
Moszko Weczew
Civil Registrar: Jan Krasko...(can't read the surname)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:51 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Stanislaw and Anna.
Can you please translate.
Thank You !!

Nr 19
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on January 16th/28th, 1896, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Mikołaj Domian, 47 years old, from the village of Świdwiborek and Wawrzyniec Grodzik, 40 years old, from the village of Myszyniec Stary, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Ałaj, a single man, son of Mikołaj and Antonina nee Zielińska, the spouses Ałaj, farmers, who was born in the village of Myszyniec Stary and lives there, 22 years old

and

Rozalia Świtaj, a miss, daughter of the late Augustyn and Marianna nee Ropiak, the spouses Świtaj, farmers, who was born and lives in the village of Myszyniec Stary, 22 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on Sundays: December 31st/January 12th, January 7th/19th and January 14th/26th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Władysław Kołakowski, the local vicar.
This act was read and signed by Us. All the present were illiterate.
Administrator of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Józef Ostromięcki.

Henry Soszynski

Replies: 92

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:26 am      Post subject: Translation Request - three records

Greetings marcelproust,
Would it be possible to have the attached records translated, at your convenience. I only just received these after waiting for 4 months (less 1 week).

Many thanks and best wishes,
Henry

Marriage 1916 Jan Jarecki and Marianna Sienkiel - rec22.jpg
 Description:
Marriage of Jan Jarecki in 1916
 Filesize:  1.9 MB

Marriage 1916 Jan Jarecki and Marianna Sienkiel - rec22.jpg

Birth 1903 Bronislawa Jarecka - rec47.jpg
 Description:
Birth of Bronislawa Jarecka in 1903
 Filesize:  949.99 KB

Birth 1903 Bronislawa Jarecka - rec47.jpg

Birth 1899 Aniela Jarecka - rec281.jpg
 Description:
Birth of Aniela Jarecka in 199
 Filesize:  1.04 MB

Birth 1899 Aniela Jarecka - rec281.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:52 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request - three records

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings marcelproust,
Would it be possible to have the attached records translated, at your convenience. I only just received these after waiting for 4 months (less 1 week).

Many thanks and best wishes,
Henry

It happened in the town of Tomaszów, on October 18th/31st, 1915, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Wojciech Malec, 52 years old and Antoni Jarecki, 24 years old, townspeople living in the town of Tomaszów, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Jarecki, 19 years old, a single man, carpenter, who was born in the village of Hutki, located in the parish of Krasnobród, living in the town of Tomaszów, son of the legal spouses: Paweł Jarecki and Ewa Jarecka nee Greszta

and

Marianna Sienkiel, 23 years old, a miss, townswoman, who was born and lives in the town of Tomaszów, daughter of the legal spouses: Józef Sienkiel and Tekla Sienkiel nee Mazurek.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: October 4th/17th, October 11th/24th and October 18th/31st of the current year.

Groom's father, who was present at writing this marriage act, gave his oral permission for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by Us, the undersigned priest.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature, serving as administrator of the parish.

Nr 47
Tomaszów

It happened in the town of Tomaszów, on February 10th/23rd, 1903, at 2 p.m.
Appeared personally Paweł Jarecki, 42 years old, peasant living in the town of Tomaszów, in the presence of Julian Niewlacil, 24 years old and Józef Niewlacil, 64 years old, craftsmen living in the town of Tomaszów and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in the town of Tomaszów, on January 20th/February 2nd of the current year, at 11 p.m., of his legal wife, Ewa nee Greszta, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the names: Bronisława Marianna, and the godparents were: the aforementioned Julian Niewlacil and Kazimiera Niewlacil.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by Us and the witnesses. The father of the child was illiterate.

Nr 281
Tomaszów

It happened in the town of Tomaszów, on September 12th/24th, 1899, at 5 p.m.
Appeared personally Paweł Jarecki, 38 years old, sawmill factory worker, living in the town of Tomaszów, in the presence of Henryk Newlacyl, 23 years old and Józef Newlacyl, 60 years old, both machine operators living in the town of Tomaszów, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in the town of Tomaszów, on September 4th/16th of the current year, at 2 p.m., of his legal wife, Ewa nee Greszta, 22 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Aniela, in honor of the Holy Guardian Angels, and the gosparents were: the aforementioned Henryk Newlacyl and Gustawa Newlacyc.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by Us and the witnesses. The father of the child was illiterate.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:14 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello.
Attached is the birth record of Jan Orzel.
Thank you !!!

Orzel, Jan birth cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  205.55 KB

Orzel, Jan birth cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:36 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the birth record of Jan Orzel.
Thank you !!!

Wierzchowizna
Nr 63

It happened in Zaręby, on September 11th/23rd, 1888, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Józef Orzeł, farmer, 42 years old living in Wierzchowiska, in the presence of Piotr Wilga, 50 years old and Ignacy Sarlak, 50 years old, farmers from Wierzchowiska and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in Wierzchowiska, on September 8th/20th of the current year, at 8 a.m., of his legal wife, Marianna nee Przybyłek, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Marceli Przybyłek and Agata Przybyłek.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Administrator of the Zaręby parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Jan Werner.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:20 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello.
Attached is the birth record of Anna Wachowska.
Thank you !!

Wachowska, Anna birth cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  376.34 KB

Wachowska, Anna birth cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:35 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the birth record of Anna Wachowska.
Thank you !!

Nr 345
Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on July 21st/August 3rd, 1892, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Piotr Wachowski, 39 years old, worker from the village of Myszyniec Stary, in the presence of Józef Ropiak, 46 years old and Jan Wachowski, 38 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary, and presented us a female infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday in the village of Myszyniec Stary, at 7 a.m., of his legal wife, Anna nee Domijan, 27 years old.
Aat The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jan Żołtowski, the child was given the name: Anna, and the godparents were: Jan Pławski and his wife, Marianna.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Administrator of the Myszyniec parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

Left margin note: Anna Wachowska on February 17th, 1936, in the Myszyniec church, married Konstanty Jachimczyk.
Note made by the priest Kl. Sawicki.

Last edited by marcelproust on Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 269, 270, 271 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 270 of 338

Jump to: