PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 521, 522, 523 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:20 am      Post subject: Polish Translation - Eugenja Manka

I would appreciate it if someone would be able to translate this death record for me.
Thank you so much,
Sandy

translate - eugenja manka - death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  413.74 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Description:
 Filesize:  413.74 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:54 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Translation - Eugenja Manka

smorgan234 wrote:
I would appreciate it if someone would be able to translate this death record for me.
Thank you so much,
Sandy

Nr 151
Mańko Helena

It happened in Lublin, on May 8th, 1931, at 1 p.m.
Appeared: Feliks Woliński and Bronisław Wójtowicz, both of age, servants working in the St. Vincent hospital in Lublin and they declared that yesterday, at 6 a.m., died in this hospital Helena Mańko, a miss, schoolgirl, 16 years old, who was born in Lublin, in the parish of St. Michael, who belonged to the commune of Niedrzwica, daughter of Michał and Bronisława nee Nałęcz, the spouses Mańko.
After convinced myself about the death of Helena Mańko, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by us.

Priest Jankowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:48 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these two records

Brzezie

It happened in Mąkolno, on December 31st, 1826, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Mateusz Jakubowski, 40 years old, farmer living in Brzezie, in the presence of Franciszek Janicki, 30 years old, farmer living in Brzezie and Antoni Janicki, 40 years old, steward living in Mostki and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in Brzezie, on December 30th of the current year, at 2 a.m., of his wife, Marianna Janicka, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Antonina and the godparents were: aforementioned Franciszek Janicki and Marianna Janicka.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses.

Signature of the parish-priest.

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka, on November 21st, at 10 a.m., 1842.
Appeared Kacper Olejnik, farmer, 50 years old and Marcin Olejnik, farmer, 25 years old, both living in Kiełczew Smużny, and they declared that yesterday, at 5 a.m., in this village, died Roch Olejniczak, daylaborer, 55 years old, who was born in Kiełczew Smużny, son of unknown parents [on the left margin there is a note: son of unknown parents], who lived in Kiełczew Smużny, who left his widowed wife, Jadwiga Olejniczak.
After convinced myself about the death of Roch Olejniczak this act was read to the declarants and due to the fact that they were illiterate it was signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

ofercorn

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:10 pm      Post subject: My gradfather Iser Eihcel of Bolechow

Hi,

This is the birth registration of my late gradfather Iser Eichel who was born in Bolechow on the 28/2/1909
Any addistional information provided in this form will be highly appriociated.

Thanks in advance

Dr. Ofer Cornfeld

Iser Eichel 1909.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  851.82 KB

Iser Eichel 1909.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:00 pm      Post subject: Re: My gradfather Iser Eihcel of Bolechow

ofercorn wrote:
Hi,

This is the birth registration of my late gradfather Iser Eichel who was born in Bolechow on the 28/2/1909
Any addistional information provided in this form will be highly appriociated.

Thanks in advance

Dr. Ofer Cornfeld

Number 43

Birth:
- day: 28
- month: February
- year: 1909
- place: Bolechów
- house number: 206

Circumcison:

- day: 7
- month: March
- year: 1909
- place: Bolechów
- house number: 206

Child:

-name: Iser
No PESEL [national identification number used in Poland since 1979]

Legitimate or not: not leigitimate

Father: name, social status, occupation and place of living:

Name, social status, occupation and place of living of mother and her parets:

Reisel Ruchel Hausman, living in Bolechów, daughter of Mojżesz Chaim and Ryfka Hausman, daylaborers fron Żurawno

Signature, occupation and place of living for:

- Godparents, witnesses, sandek or synagogue beadle: Salomon Perłow, rabbi in Bolechów
- The one who performed the act of circumcision: Alter Gross, kosher butcher from Bolechów
- Midwife: Sara Gärtner from Bolechów

Annotation: Mother informed that the father of the child was Daniel Eichel, baker from Bolechów.
I confess to the paternity of this child: Daniel Eichel. Witnessed by Wolf Kurlling.
Marriage on 6/9, 1916 in Stryj

the last sentense in the last column consist of few abbreviations, that I cant read: wp. rsz. ras.. Stryj, year 1916, page 65.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:28 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

I have some more records for translation please - when you get a chance.

Marriage 2 Roch Olejniczak - record 4 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  475.23 KB

Marriage 2 Roch Olejniczak - record 4 (2).jpg

Death Kacper Olejniczak - record 26 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  162.05 KB

Death Kacper Olejniczak - record 26 (2).jpg

Death Julianna Olejniczak - record 4 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  177.06 KB

Death Julianna Olejniczak - record 4 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:19 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

I am working on it.

Carob55

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:24 pm      Post subject: Translation.

I would like a translation of this record, please. Thank you very much for your assistance. Robyn[img][/img]

Gerhard Karl Eugen Nitz Birth2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  955.3 KB

Gerhard Karl Eugen Nitz Birth2.jpg

Gerhard Karl Eugen Nitz Birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1 MB

Gerhard Karl Eugen Nitz Birth.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:41 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation.

Carob55 wrote:
I would like a translation of this record, please. Thank you very much for your assistance. Robyn[img][/img]

This document is written in german.
If You ask for the translation in the German recordstranslations section You will get help there:

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3263

Carob55

Post Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:04 am      Post subject: Translation

Thank you.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:49 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Nr 4
village: Kiełczew Smużny

In the year of 1813, on June 2nd, in front of Us, the parish-priest and the Civil Registrar for the commune of Wrząca, located in the commune of Brzeg, in the department of Bydgoszcz, appeared: Kazimierz Olejnik, 43 years old and Walenty Ogrodowczyk, 34 years old, farmers who lice in Kiełczew Smużny and they declared that on May 31st of the current year, at 5 a.m., died: Julianna nee Szymczak, wife of Kazimierz Olejnik. She died in her hous number 30 at the age of 56.
This death act was read and signed by us and the declarants by holding their hands.

Priest An. Kopijewski, parish-prist of the Wrząca parish, serving as Civil Registrar.
Kazimierz Olejnik
Walenty Ogrodowczyk.

Nr 26
Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka, on April 24th, 1854, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Jan Olejniczak, farmer, son of the deceased, 32 years old and Mateusz Jakubowski, farmer, 72 years old, both living in Kiełczew Smużny, and they declared Us that on April 22nd of the current year, at 9 a.m., died Kacper Olejniczak, farmer, 62 years old, who left his widowed wife, Marianna and son Jan.
After convinced myself about the death of Kacper Olejniczak this act was read to the witnesses and was signed by Us only, because the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest's signature.

Nr 4
Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka, on June 8th, 1833, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Kacper Oleńczak, brother of the aftermentioned Roch Oleńczak, 40 years old and Mateusz Pawlak, 42 years old, both farmers living in Kiełczew Smużny, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Roch Oleńczak, widower, farmer, living in Kiełczew, who was born in Kiełczew, son of the late spouses Oleńczak: Kazimierz and Ewa, 42 years old

and

Jadwiga Kubiak, widow from Kiełczew Smużny, who was born in Wierzchociny, daughter of the late spouses: Filip Łokieć and Elżbieta Łokieć nee Dzięciołowska, 30 years old.

This marriage was proceded by the three banns of marriage, in the local parish, on May 19th, 26th and June 2nd of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by Us only, because the newlyweds and the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Aleksandrowicz.

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:05 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached Birth record. I believe it is my 2xGGMother everything is correct except the fathers name - it should be Ludwik. The ages and the mothers name are correct. It is the only record of birth for Helena in this parish in 1809.

Birth Helena Antczak - record 27 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  295.44 KB

Birth Helena Antczak - record 27 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:21 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached Birth record. I believe it is my 2xGGMother everything is correct except the fathers name - it should be Ludwik. The ages and the mothers name are correct. It is the only record of birth for Helena in this parish in 1809.

Nr 27
Birth record from the village of Zwierzchocin

In the year of 1810, on February 18th, in front of Us, the parish-priest of the Wielka Wrząca parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Wrząca Wielka, located in the department of Bydgoszcz, in the county of Brześć Kujawski, appeared pracowity (term explained previously) Walenty (no surname written), 40 years old, and he declared that in his house, on 17th day of the current month and year, a daughter was born to him and his wife Rozalia, 30 years old, and he acknowledged this child as his own and his wish was to name the child Helena. This statement was made in the presence of the following witnesses: pracowici (plural for of the word pracowity): Ignacy Ignatowski and Franciszek Lubrański, both from the village of Zwierzchocin. This document was read and written by us and them.

Priest Stefan Laskowski, parish-priest of the Wrząca parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Witnesses: Ignacy Ignatowski, Franciszek Lubrański

The father of the child: Walenty

TifaStrife

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:05 pm      Post subject: Translation Request

Hello, I was trying to translate this record and I think it is in Latin, but if I'm wrong please let me know and I'll repost elsewhere. I was able to ascertain that this is the marriage record between Helena Kowalska and Jan Ruminski in 1842 in Dobrzejewice. I don't know if I was imagining things or not, but it appeared like there was another name in there Maryanne Lipinska, I was trying to figure out her relationship to the family in the record and just could not make it out. Thank you so much in advance for your help. I made sure to make the image as high quality as possible so that it is easy to zoom in and easier to read.

Translate Request.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.44 MB
 Viewed:  1 Time(s)

Translate Request.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:33 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

TifaStrife wrote:
Hello, I was trying to translate this record and I think it is in Latin, but if I'm wrong please let me know and I'll repost elsewhere. I was able to ascertain that this is the marriage record between Helena Kowalska and Jan Ruminski in 1842 in Dobrzejewice. I don't know if I was imagining things or not, but it appeared like there was another name in there Maryanne Lipinska, I was trying to figure out her relationship to the family in the record and just could not make it out. Thank you so much in advance for your help. I made sure to make the image as high quality as possible so that it is easy to zoom in and easier to read.

Dobrzejewice
Nr 10

It happened in Dobrzejewice, on September 14th/26th, 1842, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Bartłomiej Dybowski, gardener, 56 years old and Onufry Anusiak, farmer, 56 years old, 40 years old, both living in Dobrzejewice, not related with the newlyweds, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Rumiński, farmer, widower after the late Magdalena nee Trzęślewicz, who died in the current year, living in Dobrzejewice, who was born in Szembekowo, son of the spouses: Ignacy Rumiński and Marianna Rumińska nee Lipińska, the late farmers, 29 years old

and

Helena Kowalska, a miss, daughter of the spouses: Mikołaj Kowalski and Katarzyna Kowalska nee Malkiewicz, farmers, living at her parents' in Dobrzejewice, who was born in Dobrzejewice, 16 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriag announced in the parish of Dobrzejewice, on: August 16th/28th, August 23rd/September 4th and August 30th/September 11th of the current year.

The bride's parents gave their oral permission for this marriage.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and was signed by us, because the persons mentioned in this act were illiterate.

Priest J. Zawadzki, parish-priest of the Dobrzejewice parish.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 521, 522, 523 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 522 of 580

Jump to: