PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 274, 275, 276 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:19 pm      Post subject: Piotr Surmak- occupation/military service

Marcel,
Can you please translate the section of this marriage certificate regarding the groom's - Piotr Surmak's - occupation (border corps / military service)?

I do not need the remainder of the document translated.
Thank you,
Lee

1913-Helena Kowalski & Piotr Surmak-marriage certificate-29Jan1913.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  678.8 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1913-Helena Kowalski & Piotr Surmak-marriage certificate-29Jan1913.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:19 am      Post subject: Re: Piotr Surmak- occupation/military service

peplinskil wrote:
Marcel,
Can you please translate the section of this marriage certificate regarding the groom's - Piotr Surmak's - occupation (border corps / military service)?

I do not need the remainder of the document translated.
Thank you,
Lee

Piotr Surmak, a single man, 28 years old, son of Franciszek and Józefa nee Brzezińska, the Surmak spouses, daylaborers, border guardsman, reserve soldier, sent to the reserve on the basis od the document number 13333, who was born and lives in Sarnowo, located in the Skołatowo parish.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:05 am      Post subject: Re: Death certificate nr. 50 of Julianna Lewandowska (1876)

julianpolishmann wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am new here so I hope it isn't against forum etiquette to upload a new image before the previous one has been translated. Apologies in advance.

I am trying to determine whether this record I found refers to one of my ancestors. The name (Julianna Lewandowska) certainly fits, but I am unsure about the remaining info.

I tried translating it myself but only managed with "Julianna Lewnadowska, robotnica, rodnivinlayasya v Nieszwa, doch' (...)" (female labourer, born in Nieszawa, daughter of (...)).

A full translation would of course be welcome, but I am especially interested in the passage that I started translating above, as it contains the most personal information. Thank you in advance.[/i]

Nieszawa

It happened in the town of Nieszawa, on November 29th/December 11th, 1876, o godzinie 4 po południu.
Stawili się: Paweł Laskowski, shoemaker, 60 years old and Onufry Kozłowski, townsman, 63 years old, who live in the town of Nieszawa, and they declared that on November 27th/December 9th, at 10 p.m., died in Nieszawa: Julianna Lewandowska, worker, who was born in Nieszawa, daughter of the Brański's spouses, of unknown given names, 67 years old, who lived in Nieszawa. She left her widowed husband, Józef Lewandowski.
This act was read to the declarants and it was signed by Us only, because they were illiterate.

Priest Jan Bigoszewski, serving as Civil Registrar.

julianpolishmann

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:10 am      Post subject: Re: Death certificate nr. 50 of Julianna Lewandowska (1876)

marcelproust wrote:
julianpolishmann wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am new here so I hope it isn't against forum etiquette to upload a new image before the previous one has been translated. Apologies in advance.

I am trying to determine whether this record I found refers to one of my ancestors. The name (Julianna Lewandowska) certainly fits, but I am unsure about the remaining info.

I tried translating it myself but only managed with "Julianna Lewnadowska, robotnica, rodnivinlayasya v Nieszwa, doch' (...)" (female labourer, born in Nieszawa, daughter of (...)).

A full translation would of course be welcome, but I am especially interested in the passage that I started translating above, as it contains the most personal information. Thank you in advance.[/i]

Nieszawa

It happened in the town of Nieszawa, on November 29th/December 11th, 1876, o godzinie 4 po południu.
Stawili się: Paweł Laskowski, shoemaker, 60 years old and Onufry Kozłowski, townsman, 63 years old, who live in the town of Nieszawa, and they declared that on November 27th/December 9th, at 10 p.m., died in Nieszawa: Julianna Lewandowska, worker, who was born in Nieszawa, daughter of the Brański's spouses, of unknown given names, 67 years old, who lived in Nieszawa. She left her widowed husband, Józef Lewandowski.
This act was read to the declarants and it was signed by Us only, because they were illiterate.

Priest Jan Bigoszewski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Thank you very much!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:36 am      Post subject: Re: Genowefa Ziółkowska birth certificate

peplinskil wrote:
Marcel,
Thank you very much for the prior marriage certificate translation.

Attached is a birth certificate for Genowefa Ziółkowska. I am not requesting a full translation. Instead, I am interested in the following:
1. Side note in the margin, written in Polish (attached separately) - this seems to document what would be a second marriage for Genowefa Ziółkowska, who originally married in 1912. Can you translate the side note, including the spouse's name as well as any indication of when the marriage occurred?

2. Osieczek - Not sure I have translated this village name correctly. In the Koziebrody parish records, there are entries for Budy Osieczk, Budy Osieczk Stare, and Budy Osiezck Nowo. But there are also a number of entries for Osieczek, like this one. Does it make sense that this village is currently known as Osiek? Or is this possibly a historical village name that no longer exists? Any perspective would be greatly appreciated.

3. What is the occupation for first witness, Julian Lonczynski? (possibly forester?)

Thanks for your help,
Lee Peplinski

I live very close to Koziebrody.

1.Genowefa Ziółkowska, on July 9th, 1924, married Adam Jacikiewicz, in the Koziebrody church.
Note made by the mortgage official.
2. I checked old topographic maps from the XIX century for the Koziebrody area, as well as some old publications about this region and found no information about Osieczek, which is strange. It makes it difficult to determine if Osiek and Osieczek were the same placeses in the past. One publication where there are listed the villages of the Koziebrody parish informs about the village Osieczek.
3. forester

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:16 am      Post subject: Request for Translation - Russian death records

When you get a chance. could you please translate these two death records in Russian from the Zagorow parish

1908 Smoleniec Zagorow No. 82.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  647.6 KB

1908 Smoleniec Zagorow No. 82.jpg

1906 Slupca Zagorow No. 73.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  872.76 KB

1906 Slupca Zagorow No. 73.jpg

[email protected]

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:24 am      Post subject: Translation help

Can someone please help me translate portions of the marriage announcement of my great grandparents, Antoni Kalicki and Cecylia Jablonska? I am most interested in their parents names if they are included and the date and place of their marriage. The attached document was downloaded from Geneteka. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard Panz

71_194_0_86 (3).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  325.47 KB

71_194_0_86 (3).jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:33 am      Post subject: Re: Translation help

[email protected] wrote:
Can someone please help me translate portions of the marriage announcement of my great grandparents, Antoni Kalicki and Cecylia Jablonska? I am most interested in their parents names if they are included and the date and place of their marriage. The attached document was downloaded from Geneteka. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard Panz

Nr 1
Rumunki Czarne

It happened in [Czarne. On the right margin there is a note informing that it should be written: Karnkowo] Karnkowo, on January 22nd/February 3rd, 1886, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Kowalski, 34 years old and Ignacy Jabłoński, 44 years old, both farmers from Rumunki Czarne, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Antoni Kalicki, 29 years old, a single man, the soldier on leave of the Imperial Russian Army, son of the late spouses: Jan Kalicki and Marianna Kalicka nee Tułodziecka, whoo was born in Suszewo, located in the Lipno parish, living in Rumunki Czarne, located in the parish of Czarne

and

Cecylia Jabłońska, 17 years old, a miss, daughter of the spouses, farmers: Marian Jabłoński and Marianna Jabłońska nee Zarembska, who was born and lives at her parents' in Rumunki Czarne, located in the parish of Czarne.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parich church of Czarne, on: January 5th/17th, January 12th/24th and January 19th/31st of the current year.

The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

Bride's father, who was present at writing this marriage act, gave his oral permission for this marriage.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by Us, the administrator priest of the Karnkowo and Czarne parishes, in the parish church in Karnkowo.

This act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

The administrator of the Czarne parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Władysław Leonowicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:00 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian death records

bigmakusa wrote:
When you get a chance. could you please translate these two death records in Russian from the Zagorow parish

Skokom [currently: Skokum]
Józef Kasznia

It happened in Zagórów, on August 19th/September 1st, 1908, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Andrzej Łukaszewski, 60 years old and Marcin Bednarek, 60 years old, farmers from Skokom, and they declared , that on August 17th/30th of the current year, at 1 p.m., died in Skomok: Józef Kasznia, widower, farmer, 68 years old, who was born and lived in Skokom, son of the late parents: Wawrzyniec and Nepomucena nee Parus.
After convinced myself about the death of Józef Kasznia this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us.

Priest K. Pęcherski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Słupca

It happened in the town of Słupca, on October 10th/23rd, 1906, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Jakub Mizierski, 30 years old and Andrzej Mizierski, 40 years old, workers living in the town of Słupca and they declared that on October 8th/21st of the current year, at 11 p.m., died: Józef Kasznia, a 2 years and 6 months old child, who lived and who was born in the town of Słupca, son of Józef Kasznia and his wife, Wiktoria nee Kłębowska, workers, living in the town of Słupca.
After convinced myself about the death of Józef Kasznia this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us.

The parish-priest of the Słupca parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest K. Kobyliński.

dswitaj1

Replies: 189

Post Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:52 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Anna Alaj and Stanislaw Topa.
Can yo please translate.
Thank you !!

Anna and Stanislaw Topa marriage cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  424.32 KB

Anna and Stanislaw Topa marriage cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:16 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the marriage record of Anna Alaj and Stanislaw Topa.
Can yo please translate.
Thank you !!

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on January 22nd, 1929, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Ignacy Ropiak, 45 years old and Piotr Świtaj, 55 years old, both farmers from Myszyniec Stary, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Topa, a single man, farmer, 24 years old, son of Ignacy and the late Józefa nee Kruczyńska, the Topa spouses, who was born and lives in Myszyniec Stary

and

Anna Ałaj, a miss, worker, 22 years old, daughter of Stanisław and Rozalia nee Świtaj, the Ałaj spouses, who was born and lives in Myszyniec Stary.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: January 6th, 13th and 20th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This religious marriage ceremony was performed by the undersigned parish-priest.
this act was read to the newmyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by Us.

Parish-priest of the Myszyniec parish, Kl. Sawicki.

peplinskil

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:28 am      Post subject: Tomasz Kaliszewski death certificate

Marcel,
Thank you very much for the translations earlier this week! One piece of information in particular was very enlightening to my research.

Can you please translate the attached death certificate? The quality is poor, so I am attaching both the Russian and Polish versions.
Thank you very much,
Lee

1872-Tomasz Kaliszewski (age 50, son of Tomasz & Malgorzata Kaliszewski)-death certificate (polish).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  96.23 KB

1872-Tomasz Kaliszewski (age 50, son of Tomasz & Malgorzata Kaliszewski)-death certificate (polish).jpg

1872-Tomasz Kaliszewski (age 50, son of Tomasz & Malgorzata Kaliszewski)-death certificate (russian).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  118.7 KB

1872-Tomasz Kaliszewski (age 50, son of Tomasz & Malgorzata Kaliszewski)-death certificate (russian).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:14 am      Post subject: Re: Tomasz Kaliszewski death certificate

peplinskil wrote:
Marcel,
Thank you very much for the translations earlier this week! One piece of information in particular was very enlightening to my research.

Can you please translate the attached death certificate? The quality is poor, so I am attaching both the Russian and Polish versions.
Thank you very much,
Lee

Budy Koziebrodzkie.

It happened in Koziebrody, on March 17th, 1872, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Antoni Chądzyński, 44 years old and Józef Gosik, 44 years old, both farmers living in Budy Koziebrodzkie and they declared that yesterday, at 1 a.m., died in Budy Koziebrodzkie: Tomasz Kaliszewski, 50 years old, morgownik*, who lived in Budy Koziebrodzkie, and who was born in the village of Krzeczanowo, son of Tomasz Kaliszewski and Małgorzata Kaliszewska, who left his widowed wife, Jadwiga nee Kawczyńska.
After convinced myself about the death of Tomasz Kaliszewski, this act was read to the declarants, and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Parish-priest of the Koziebrody parish, serving as Civil Registrar, Kwiatkowski.

*morgownik: A peasant who owns a small amount of land, obliged to serfdom, in the number of days depending on the size of his land.

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:18 pm      Post subject: Request Translation 1857 Birth Jankiel Panus

Hello!

I hope you are well!

Kindly translate 1857 birth record for Jankiel Panus.

Thanks so very much!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Jankiel Panus 1857 Birth from FHL.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  308.21 KB

Jankiel Panus 1857 Birth from FHL.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:20 am      Post subject: Re: Request Translation 1857 Birth Jankiel Panus

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

I hope you are well!

Kindly translate 1857 birth record for Jankiel Panus.

Thanks so very much!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

I am working on it.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 274, 275, 276 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 275 of 339

Jump to: