PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 522, 523, 524
Author

Replies: 165

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:26 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached Death record. I think the surname of the deceased is recorded incorrectly as the two Notifier's are her sons-in-law and the priest has recorded the surname after one of them. I note her son is mentioned in the notice as to me it appears that his name is recorded correct - Antczak.

G'day Marcel

I was wondering if you have had a chance to look at this one from last Tuesday?

Death Rozalia Antczak - record 10 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  240.18 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Death Rozalia Antczak - record 10 (2).jpg

YHB

Replies: 15

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:07 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

Can you please translate the indexes #50 and #51 of the attached document.

Is it possible to write the peoples names "as is" on the document without changing the Masculine and Feminine Singular or Plural etc.?

The file I got is too large to attach in this forum. If the file I sent is not readable, please let me know how I can send you the larger file.

Thanks in Advance,
YH

Chzanow_1897_Deaths 55.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.85 MB

Chzanow_1897_Deaths 55.jpg

Chzanow_1897_Deaths 50 51 d.jpg
 Description:
I only need indexes 50 and 51
 Filesize:  1.92 MB

Chzanow_1897_Deaths 50 51 d.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3281

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 4:11 am      Post subject:

YHB wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Can you please translate the indexes #50 and #51 of the attached document.

Is it possible to write the peoples names "as is" on the document without changing the Masculine and Feminine Singular or Plural etc.?

The file I got is too large to attach in this forum. If the file I sent is not readable, please let me know how I can send you the larger file.

Thanks in Advance,
YH

Number: 50
Date and number of the death report, the name of the viewer of the corpse: Chrzanów, July 6th, 1897, number 55, dr. Klein, town's doctor.

Death:
- hour:in the afternoon
- day: 6th
- month: July
- year: 1897
- place and house number: Chrzanów, 587

Burial:

- place: Chrzanów

Name, surname, occupation of the deceased and names, occupation and place of living of the parents:

stillborn child of Abraham ans Sara Estera, the Barber spouses from Chrzanów

Place of living and house number: Chrzanów, 582

The cause of death: during childbirth

Number: 51
Date and number of the death report, the name of the viewer of the corpse: Chrzanów, July 6th, 1897, number 56, dr. Klein, town's doctor.

Death:
- hour:in the afternoon
- place and house number: Chrzanów
Burial:

- day: 7th
- place: Chrzanów

Name, surname, occupation of the deceased and names, occupation and place of living of the parents:

Frymeta Guttman, wife of the living leather dealer, Berek Guttman, daughter of Markus and Ryfka Rozbach, from Chorzów

Place of living and house number: Chrzanów

Marital status: married

The cause of death: heart steatosis

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 7:08 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached Death record. I think the surname of the deceased is recorded incorrectly as the two Notifier's are her sons-in-law and the priest has recorded the surname after one of them. I note her son is mentioned in the notice as to me it appears that his name is recorded correct - Antczak.

G'day Marcel

I was wondering if you have had a chance to look at this one from last Tuesday?

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka, on April 10th, 1840, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Walenty Michalak, daylaborer, 40 years old and Roch Olejniczak, farmer, 50 years old, both living in Kiełczew Smużny, and they declared that yesterday, at 1 a.m., in Kiełczew Smużny, died: Rozalia Olejniczak, 80 years old, widow, daylaborer, who was born in Kiełczew Smużny, daughter of the unknown parents, who left her son Wojciech Antczak, daylaborer living in Kiełczew Smużny.
After convinced myself about the death of Rozalia Olejniczak this act was read to the declarants, who were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

cmasiak

Replies: 38

Post Posted: 6 Days ago at 5:31 pm      Post subject:

Hello Marcel,

I was wondering if I could get the birth record of my great grand mother, Agnieszka Szostek. It is record 13. Thank you for your assistance.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1860&kt=1&plik=005.jpg#zoom=1&x=2036&y=180

Chuck

Polish Birth Record Agnezska Sosztek Rec 13.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB

Polish Birth Record Agnezska Sosztek Rec 13.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 12:58 pm      Post subject:

cmasiak wrote:
Hello Marcel,

I was wondering if I could get the birth record of my great grand mother, Agnieszka Szostek. It is record 13. Thank you for your assistance.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1860&kt=1&plik=005.jpg#zoom=1&x=2036&y=180

Chuck

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 7:33 am      Post subject:

cmasiak wrote:
Hello Marcel,

Chuck

Wola

It happened in the village of Wyszyny, on January 26th, 1860, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Tomasz Szostek, 28 years old, farmer, living in Wola, in the presence of Ignacy Szostek, 37 years old, farmer from the said villade and Mateusz Figurski, church servant from Wyszyny, 40 years old, and presented Us a female infant child, and informed that the said child was born in Wola, on January 22nd of the current year, at 8 p.m., of his wife, Franciszka nee Marchewka, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jan Dąbrowski, the chils was given the name: Agnieszka, and the godparents were: aforementioned Ignacy Szostek and his wife, Józefa.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Dębowski, the parish-priest of the Wyszyny parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 522, 523, 524 Page 524 of 524

Jump to: