PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 523, 524, 525 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 478

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:26 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached Death record. I think the surname of the deceased is recorded incorrectly as the two Notifier's are her sons-in-law and the priest has recorded the surname after one of them. I note her son is mentioned in the notice as to me it appears that his name is recorded correct - Antczak.

G'day Marcel

I was wondering if you have had a chance to look at this one from last Tuesday?

Death Rozalia Antczak - record 10 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  240.18 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Death Rozalia Antczak - record 10 (2).jpg

YHB

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:07 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

Can you please translate the indexes #50 and #51 of the attached document.

Is it possible to write the peoples names "as is" on the document without changing the Masculine and Feminine Singular or Plural etc.?

The file I got is too large to attach in this forum. If the file I sent is not readable, please let me know how I can send you the larger file.

Thanks in Advance,
YH

Chzanow_1897_Deaths 55.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.85 MB

Chzanow_1897_Deaths 55.jpg

Chzanow_1897_Deaths 50 51 d.jpg
 Description:
I only need indexes 50 and 51
 Filesize:  1.92 MB

Chzanow_1897_Deaths 50 51 d.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4187

Post Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:11 am      Post subject:

YHB wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Can you please translate the indexes #50 and #51 of the attached document.

Is it possible to write the peoples names "as is" on the document without changing the Masculine and Feminine Singular or Plural etc.?

The file I got is too large to attach in this forum. If the file I sent is not readable, please let me know how I can send you the larger file.

Thanks in Advance,
YH

Number: 50
Date and number of the death report, the name of the viewer of the corpse: Chrzanów, July 6th, 1897, number 55, dr. Klein, town's doctor.

Death:
- hour:in the afternoon
- day: 6th
- month: July
- year: 1897
- place and house number: Chrzanów, 587

Burial:

- place: Chrzanów

Name, surname, occupation of the deceased and names, occupation and place of living of the parents:

stillborn child of Abraham ans Sara Estera, the Barber spouses from Chrzanów

Place of living and house number: Chrzanów, 582

The cause of death: during childbirth

Number: 51
Date and number of the death report, the name of the viewer of the corpse: Chrzanów, July 6th, 1897, number 56, dr. Klein, town's doctor.

Death:
- hour:in the afternoon
- place and house number: Chrzanów
Burial:

- day: 7th
- place: Chrzanów

Name, surname, occupation of the deceased and names, occupation and place of living of the parents:

Frymeta Guttman, wife of the living leather dealer, Berek Guttman, daughter of Markus and Ryfka Rozbach, from Chorzów

Place of living and house number: Chrzanów

Marital status: married

The cause of death: heart steatosis

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:08 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached Death record. I think the surname of the deceased is recorded incorrectly as the two Notifier's are her sons-in-law and the priest has recorded the surname after one of them. I note her son is mentioned in the notice as to me it appears that his name is recorded correct - Antczak.

G'day Marcel

I was wondering if you have had a chance to look at this one from last Tuesday?

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka, on April 10th, 1840, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Walenty Michalak, daylaborer, 40 years old and Roch Olejniczak, farmer, 50 years old, both living in Kiełczew Smużny, and they declared that yesterday, at 1 a.m., in Kiełczew Smużny, died: Rozalia Olejniczak, 80 years old, widow, daylaborer, who was born in Kiełczew Smużny, daughter of the unknown parents, who left her son Wojciech Antczak, daylaborer living in Kiełczew Smużny.
After convinced myself about the death of Rozalia Olejniczak this act was read to the declarants, who were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:31 pm      Post subject:

Hello Marcel,

I was wondering if I could get the birth record of my great grand mother, Agnieszka Szostek. It is record 13. Thank you for your assistance.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1860&kt=1&plik=005.jpg#zoom=1&x=2036&y=180

Chuck

Polish Birth Record Agnezska Sosztek Rec 13.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB

Polish Birth Record Agnezska Sosztek Rec 13.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:58 pm      Post subject:

cmasiak wrote:
Hello Marcel,

I was wondering if I could get the birth record of my great grand mother, Agnieszka Szostek. It is record 13. Thank you for your assistance.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1860&kt=1&plik=005.jpg#zoom=1&x=2036&y=180

Chuck

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:33 am      Post subject:

cmasiak wrote:
Hello Marcel,

Chuck

Wola

It happened in the village of Wyszyny, on January 26th, 1860, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Tomasz Szostek, 28 years old, farmer, living in Wola, in the presence of Ignacy Szostek, 37 years old, farmer from the said villade and Mateusz Figurski, church servant from Wyszyny, 40 years old, and presented Us a female infant child, and informed that the said child was born in Wola, on January 22nd of the current year, at 8 p.m., of his wife, Franciszka nee Marchewka, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jan Dąbrowski, the chils was given the name: Agnieszka, and the godparents were: aforementioned Ignacy Szostek and his wife, Józefa.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Dębowski, the parish-priest of the Wyszyny parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

TedMack

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:41 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached birth record from the Grzegorzew Parish.

Birth Maryanna Kurczewski - record 136 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  286.45 KB

Birth Maryanna Kurczewski - record 136 (2).jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:43 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

can you please translate the attached records from the Grabow Parish - the marriage record is over 2 pages.

Marriage Zuzana Okupski - record 28 pg1 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  693.75 KB

Marriage Zuzana Okupski - record 28 pg1 (2).jpg

Marriage Zuzana Okupski - record 28 pg2 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  520.61 KB

Marriage Zuzana Okupski - record 28 pg2 (2).jpg

Death Zofia Okupski - record 34 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  347.53 KB

Death Zofia Okupski - record 34 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:29 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

can you please translate the attached records from the Grabow Parish - the marriage record is over 2 pages.

I am working on it.

TedMack

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:39 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel Can you please translate the attached marriage record from Grzegorzew parish.

Marriage Wojciech Libert and Tekla Kurczewski - record 18 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  289.43 KB

Marriage Wojciech Libert and Tekla Kurczewski - record 18 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:24 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached birth record from the Grzegorzew Parish.

Nr 136
Chojny

The statement of the birth of the legal child, made by the father, in the year of 1817, on the 5th day of October, in front of Us, the Civil Registrar for the Grzegorzew commune, located in the county of Łęczyca, in the department of Pułtusk. Appeared Teodor Kurzewski, farmer, 40 years old, living in the said commune, in the house number 6, the father and the witness, Górecki, farmer, 60 years old, living in the said commune, in the house number 11 and Elżbieta Kropidłowska, farmer, living in the said commune, and presented Us a female child, who was born in the house of her father, at 8 a.m., on the 29th day of November, of the current year, and he declared that the child was born of him and his wife of the first marriage, Konstancja nee Zaczek, 20 years old, and his wish was to name the child: Marianna.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of Jan Górski, this act was read to the present and signed by Us and them with the three cross signs.

Civil REgistrar, Jakub Izbicki.

TedMack

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:27 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached Death record from the Grzegorzew Parish - over 2 pages.

Death Marianna Zaczkiewicz (Zaczek) - record 67 pg1 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  131.12 KB

Death Marianna Zaczkiewicz (Zaczek) - record 67 pg1 (2).jpg

Death Marianna Zaczkiewicz (Zaczek) - record 67 pg2 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  134.11 KB

Death Marianna Zaczkiewicz (Zaczek) - record 67 pg2 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:25 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached Death record from the Grzegorzew Parish - over 2 pages.

Nr 67
Chojny

Death record

In the year of 1822, on the 26th day of June, in front of Us, the Civil Registrar for the commune of Grzegorzew, located in the county of Łęczyca, in the voivodeship of Mazowsze, appeared uczciwy* Adam Kapuściński, farmer, 43 years old, living in the said commune in the house number 11, the witness, and uczciwy Teodor Kurkowski, the village head, 40 years old, living in the said commune, in the house number 6, the witness, and they declared Us that on the 24th day of June of the current year, at 3 a.m., Marianna Zaczek left this world, farmer, widow, 52 years old, who lived in the house number 11.
After the declarants presented Us the deceased person this act was signed by Us and by them with the three cross signs.

Jakub Izbiński, the Civil Registrar,
Adam Kaluściński, the witness,
Teodor Kurkowski, the witness.

*uczciwy: rural craftsman, small town's farmer

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:30 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel Can you please translate the attached marriage record from Grzegorzew parish.

Chojny
Nr 18

It happened in the town of Grzegorzew, on November 14th, 1830, at 9 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Stanisław Kwiatkowski, farmer from the village of Chojny, 30 years old and Michał Żaczek, farmer, from the village of Chojny, 34 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Wojciech Libert, a single man, servant, living in Chojny, who was born in Chojny, son of Małgorzata Libert, servant, living in Chojny, 26 years old

and

Tekla Kurczewska, a miss, daughter of the spouses: Teodor Kurczewski and Konstancja Kurczewska, farmers living in Chojny, 15 years old, who was born in Chojny and living at her parents'.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Grzegorzew, on: October 31st, November 7th and 13th of the current year.

The oral consent of the parents, who were present at writing this marriage act [bride's parents] was given, as well as the consent of Stanisław Kwiatkowski, from the side of Wojciech Libert.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed.

Priest Antoni Kopijewski, the parish-priest of the Grzegorzew parish.
The newlyweds and the witnesses were illiterate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 523, 524, 525 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 524 of 580

Jump to: