PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 69

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:10 am      Post subject: Jablonski/ Potocki /Ruze connection

Looking for any family contact between marriage of Walenty Jablonski and A. Potaki in Village of Ruze .Marriage occurs in late 19th century. Bride's mother name was R Potocka, Groom's father name was Blazje. Also seeking information on the following people Wojick Jablonski, Pitor Jablonski, Blazje Jablonski. Jan Jablonski. All are relatives from the following villages. Rumnki, Ostrowite, Trabin. And Ruze.
Also information on the following last names Skerski/Skerska, Wasilewski. All are names of marriage between families.
Just looking for any information on family relatives still in Poland
Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:02 am      Post subject: Re: Jablonski/ Potocki /Ruze connection

Wally1049 wrote:
Looking for any family contact between marriage of Walenty Jablonski and A. Potaki in Village of Ruze .Marriage occurs in late 19th century. Bride's mother name was R Potocka, Groom's father name was Blazje. Also seeking information on the following people Wojick Jablonski, Pitor Jablonski, Blazje Jablonski. Jan Jablonski. All are relatives from the following villages. Rumnki, Ostrowite, Trabin. And Ruze.
Also information on the following last names Skerski/Skerska, Wasilewski. All are names of marriage between families.

I have managed to find a marriage certificate which you perhaps still do not possess.
The document relates to the marriage between Walenty Jablonski, aged 21, son of Blazej and Katarzyna Nowakowski, and Anastazja Potocki, aged 19, the daughter of Rozalia.
The date is 27.11.1893, entry no. 30. Parish name is Ruze.
Should you need to obtain it, you would need to contact the National Archives in Torun.
Their branch in Wloclawek who possess this certificate can be contacted on [email protected].

Akta Stanu Cywilnego Parafii Rzymskokatolickiej Ruże
Sygnatura 71/234/0
1826 - 1881
1883 - 1909
1911 - 1912

Wyznanie/Obrządek/ rzymskokatolickie

Archiwum Państwowe w Toruniu Oddział we Włocławku.
Księdza Skorupki 4
Włocławek
87-800
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Jablonski/ Potocki /Ruze connection

Fantom wrote:
Wally1049 wrote:

I have managed to find a marriage certificate which you perhaps still do not possess.
The document relates to the marriage between Walenty Jablonski, aged 21, son of Blazej and Katarzyna Nowakowski, and Anastazja Potocki, aged 19, the daughter of Rozalia.
The date is 27.11.1893, entry no. 30. Parish name is Ruze.
Should you need to obtain it, you would need to contact the National Archives in Torun.
Their branch in Wloclawek who possess this certificate can be contacted on [email protected].

Akta Stanu Cywilnego Parafii Rzymskokatolickiej Ruże
Sygnatura 71/234/0
1826 - 1881
1883 - 1909
1911 - 1912

Wyznanie/Obrządek/ rzymskokatolickie

Archiwum Państwowe w Toruniu Oddział we Włocławku.
Księdza Skorupki 4
Włocławek
87-800

You can find it online

71_234_0_190.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  370.76 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

71_234_0_190.jpg

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Wally1049

Replies: 69

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:23 am      Post subject: Contributor

Which are you Marcel or Fantom
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:07 am      Post subject: Re: Contributor

Wally1049 wrote:
Which are you Marcel or Fantom

Marcel is me and I sent the picture of the marriage record.
Fantom provided all information needed to find the document.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: