PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:21 pm      Post subject: Johannes Fluder - Julianna Pastucha

looking for a link to the files that would contain the records for the area and timeframe below. I am searching for the parents of both people and birth records for Johannes Fluder and Julianna Pastucha. I don't mind digging around in the records if someone can point me in the right direction.

Catholic parish Ostrzeszów [Schildberg]
entry 59 / 1872
Joannes Fluder (27 years old) 83%
Additional information: wdowiec
Julianna Pastucha (18 years old)

Thank you for your help!

Paul
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1026

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:02 am      Post subject: Re: Johannes Fluder - Julianna Pastucha

PJurek527 wrote:
looking for a link to the files that would contain the records for the area and timeframe below. I am searching for the parents of both people and birth records for Johannes Fluder and Julianna Pastucha. I don't mind digging around in the records if someone can point me in the right direction.

entry 59 / 1872

Thank you for your help!

Paul

Hi Paul,
Family Search has the catholic church records for this place, for the correct timeframe:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/56577?availability=Family%20History%20Library
However, these are "locked" films which means that access to them is restricted; you have to be at a Family History Center in order to view them. You may also have access at an "affiliate library" (look on the Family Search website to see where those are, near you).
Good luck in your search,
Sophia

P.S. Good news. I just looked, and the scans are also available online on the Polish archives website. Free. Available to you in the comfort of your own home. Good luck!
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol/-/zespol/18955?_Zespol_javax.portlet.action=zmienWidok&_Zespol_nameofjsp=jednostki&_Zespol_delta=20&_Zespol_resetCur=false&_Zespol_cur=1
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:01 am      Post subject: Re: Johannes Fluder - Julianna Pastucha

PJurek527 wrote:

entry 59 / 1872

Thank you for your help!

Paul

The link below is the link to scannned certificates covering the period from 1874 onwards.
These B/M/D certificates were obtained from the register office in Ostrzeszow.
Most of them are written in German. Some are written in Polish.

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol?p_p_id=Zespol&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&_Zespol_javax.portlet.action=zmienWidok&_Zespol_nameofjsp=serie&_Zespol_id_zespolu=95473
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2782

Post Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:31 am      Post subject: Re: Johannes Fluder - Julianna Pastucha

Sophia wrote:
PJurek527 wrote:

entry 59 / 1872

Thank you for your help!

Paul

Hi Paul,
Family Search has the catholic church records for this place, for the correct timeframe:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/56577?availability=Family%20History%20Library
However, these are "locked" films which means that access to them is restricted; you have to be at a Family History Center in order to view them. You may also have access at an "affiliate library" (look on the Family Search website to see where those are, near you).
Good luck in your search,
Sophia

P.S. Good news. I just looked, and the scans are also available online on the Polish archives website. Free. Available to you in the comfort of your own home. Good luck!
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol/-/zespol/18955?_Zespol_javax.portlet.action=zmienWidok&_Zespol_nameofjsp=jednostki&_Zespol_delta=20&_Zespol_resetCur=false&_Zespol_cur=1

Hi Paul,

The link to the archive which Sophia provided is indeed the correct link to the record. However, the entry is #51 and not 59 as it was indexed. The entry is in Polish and a copy of the entry is attached. The date of the wedding is 19 November 1872. Jan was a farmer and a 28 year old widower and Julianna was an 18 year old maiden. Both were from the village of Siedlików. A dispensation from affinity was granted for the marriage. Affinity is different from consanguinity in that the relationship was a spiritual one rather than a blood relationship. An example of affinity would be like the relationship between a man and his sister-in-law. In their case the relationship was not close since the affinity was in the 3d and 4th degree. It is worth noting that one of the witnesses was Antoni Fluder, most likely a relative of the groom.

Wishing you successful researching,

Dave

53_3436_0_-_112_45862379.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.97 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

53_3436_0_-_112_45862379.jpg

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1026

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:30 am      Post subject:

Hi Dave,
Thanks for solving the puzzle of the incorrect index number. I was wondering about that.
I do want to acknowledge the usefulness of the link that Fantom provided, which is for civil records. It may lead to records of births for Fluder children or possibly marriage records of the siblings of Jan and/or Julianna, which could provide further genealogy clues.
Paul, best of luck in your search,
Sophia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: