PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 524, 525, 526 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:02 pm      Post subject: Death record of Regina Kimszal

In addition to the two records I submitted earlier this week, I am requesting a translation of the attached document. I believe it is the death record of my third great grandmother, Regina Kimszal. I cannot read her maiden name. I think it also lists her husband (Mikolai), children, as well as, maybe, her sisters. Thus, it contains a lot of important genealogical information for my family.

Many thanks!

Marie

10-23-21 Kaletnik 1842.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  332.46 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

10-23-21 Kaletnik 1842.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4208

Post Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:46 am      Post subject: Re: Death record of Regina Kimszal

marierpk wrote:
In addition to the two records I submitted earlier this week, I am requesting a translation of the attached document. I believe it is the death record of my third great grandmother, Regina Kimszal. I cannot read her maiden name. I think it also lists her husband (Mikolai), children, as well as, maybe, her sisters. Thus, it contains a lot of important genealogical information for my family.

Many thanks!

Marie

Wiatrołuża

It happened in Kaletnik, on June 2nd, 1842, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Augustyn Żołnierowicz, 30 years old and Kazimierz Zakrzewski, 33 years old, the first from Grauże, the second from Wiatrołuża, both living on the farm, and they declared that yesterday, at 5 a.m., died Regina Kimszal nee Wołyń, farmer, 50 years old, who left her husband, Mikołaj Kimszal and five [corrected: eight] children: Maciej, Jan [underlined], Kazimierz, Wincenty, Piotr, Elżbieta living in Wiatrołuża, Jan living in Jegliniec, Marianna Żołnierowicz living in Grauże, Franciszka Sienkiewicz living in Dembniak in the parish of Puńsk on the farm.
After convinced myself about the death of Kimszal this act was read to the declarant and it was signed by Us only, because they were illiterate.

Priest J. Akielewicz, the administrator of the parish.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
TedMack

Replies: 483

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:34 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

can you please translate the attached records from the Grabow Parish - the marriage record is over 2 pages.

G'day Marcel - have you had a chance to look at these from last week?

Marriage Zuzana Okupski - record 28 pg1 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  693.75 KB

Marriage Zuzana Okupski - record 28 pg1 (2).jpg

Marriage Zuzana Okupski - record 28 pg2 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  520.61 KB

Marriage Zuzana Okupski - record 28 pg2 (2).jpg

Death Zofia Okupski - record 34 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  347.53 KB

Death Zofia Okupski - record 34 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:43 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

can you please translate the attached records from the Grabow Parish - the marriage record is over 2 pages.

G'day Marcel - have you had a chance to look at these from last week?

I am working on it.

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:19 pm      Post subject: Please translate Krygier Marriage record

Hello Marcel,

when you have the time, I would appreciate a translation for this marriage record for Henryk Boleslaw Krygier. It is akt 111 on the page.

Thank you very much,
Cynthia

1933-111 Henryk Boleslaw Krygier marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB

1933-111 Henryk Boleslaw Krygier marriage.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:03 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate Krygier Marriage record

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Marcel,

when you have the time, I would appreciate a translation for this marriage record for Henryk Boleslaw Krygier. It is akt 111 on the page.

Thank you very much,
Cynthia

Henryk Bolesław Krygier, Walentyna Wilczyńska

The romancatholic parish of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Łódź, on April 17th, 1933, at 8 p.m.

We declare that on this day, in the presence of the witnesses, both of age: Jerzy Kuzepski, the profesional sergeant, living in Łódź and Tadeusz Sztege, the official, living in Łódź, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Henryk Bolesław Krygier, a single man, trader, 30 years old, son of the late Bronisław and the living Józefa nee Mirz, who was born in Łódź, baptised in Łódź, in the parish of the Holy Cross, living in Łódź, at Targowa street, number 16, the resident of Łódź

and

Walentyna Wilczyńska, a miss, the florist, 26 years old, daughter of the late Konstanty and the living Waleria nee Walewska, who was born in Łódź and who was baptised in the local parish, living in Łódź, at Zgierska street, number 70, the resident of Łódź.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church and in the church of The Holy Cross in Łódź, on: March 26th, April 2nd and April 9th of the current year.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Michał Krysiak, the vicar of the Holy Cross parish in Łódź, on permission of the local parish-priest.

The newlyweds did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was accepted and signed.

The signatures of the priest, serving as Civil Registrar, the witnesses and the newlyweds.

Right margin note: 65(1?4?)/75
Head of the Łódź-Bałuty district, by decision dated September 30th 1975, number IUSC 2/87/75 corrected an typo error in this act as follows: the mother's maiden name of the groom, instead of "Mirz" should me: Hirże.
Łódź, September 30th, 1975.
Signature of the Registry Office head deputy.

Loufamtree

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:22 am      Post subject: Birth Record translation

Hi
I'm seeking a translation of the attached birth record. Thank you so much.
Louise
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:46 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record translation

Loufamtree wrote:
Hi
I'm seeking a translation of the attached birth record. Thank you so much.
Louise

You did not attach the record.

Loufamtree

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:48 am      Post subject: Trying again/translation

Hi - The first file I tried to send of the individual birth record was too big, sorry! I am instead sending the whole page and it says it's 1.5mb. The record I would like to translate is number 50. Hope this works. Thanks so much!

046-051.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB

046-051.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:10 am      Post subject: Re: Trying again/translation

Loufamtree wrote:
Hi - The first file I tried to send of the individual birth record was too big, sorry! I am instead sending the whole page and it says it's 1.5mb. The record I would like to translate is number 50. Hope this works. Thanks so much!

Cierpigórz

It happened in the town of Przasnysz, on January 29th/February 10th, 1884, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Garliński Józef, private owner from Cierpigórz, 35 years old, in the presence of Golanowski Franciszek, farmer from Golany, 28 years old and Winkler Leopold, the parish' organist from Przasnysz, 30 years old, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Cierpigóz, on January 21st/February 2nd of the current year, at 10 a.m., of his legal wife, Józefa nee Szczepankowska, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Wacław, and the godparents were: Golanowski Franciszek and his wife, Agnieszka.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed.

The parish-priest of the Przasnysz parish, priest Czapliński Stanisław.
Leopold Winkler
Józef Garliński.

Loufamtree

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:31 am      Post subject: Thanks so much

That was so quick, thanks! I'm going to upload a few more for which I only need the dates of birth. Will be glad to make a contribution too. Louise
Loufamtree

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:17 pm      Post subject: Dates of birth

Hi again -

These are the siblings of the person above, and I wonder if you can tell me the date of birth for each of them? I'm pretty sure the place of birth for all is Cierpigorz, and parents hopefully Jozef Garlinski and Jozefa Szczepankowska, if I've done this correctly Smile The records numbers are indicated on each upload. Thanks so much!

Karol.jpg
 Description:
Record #212
 Filesize:  1.09 MB

Karol.jpg

Leokadia.jpg
 Description:
Record #307
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

Leokadia.jpg

Stanislaw.jpg
 Description:
Record #307
 Filesize:  1.25 MB

Stanislaw.jpg

Stanislawa.jpg
 Description:
Record #335
 Filesize:  1.18 MB

Stanislawa.jpg

Wincenty.jpg
 Description:
Record #420
 Filesize:  1.25 MB

Wincenty.jpg

Loufamtree

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:24 pm      Post subject: More dates of birth

Sorry - the record number for Leokadia's birth in my previous post is wrong - it should be 149. Thanks.

Here are three more births, again I just need the birth dates. There is also a marriage for a sibling named Wladyslawa whose birth record I couldn't find. Can you tell me her age on the marriage record?

Thanks

Wladyslawa.jpg
 Description:
Marriage record #31
 Filesize:  1.39 MB

Wladyslawa.jpg

Boleslaw2.jpg
 Description:
Record #265 - is this another Boleslaw from the same family but born earlier?
 Filesize:  1.23 MB

Boleslaw2.jpg

Aleksander.jpg
 Description:
Record #74
 Filesize:  1.19 MB

Aleksander.jpg

Boleslaw.jpg
 Description:
Record #115
 Filesize:  1.21 MB

Boleslaw.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:41 pm      Post subject: Re: More dates of birth

Loufamtree wrote:
Sorry - the record number for Leokadia's birth in my previous post is wrong - it should be 149. Thanks.

Here are three more births, again I just need the birth dates. There is also a marriage for a sibling named Wladyslawa whose birth record I couldn't find. Can you tell me her age on the marriage record?

Thanks

I am working on it.

Loufamtree

Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:10 am      Post subject: Records

Hi -

Thanks for working on this. Just confirming - I don't need full translations, just the birth date info. THANKS!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 524, 525, 526 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 525 of 581

Jump to: