PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
German records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
Author

Replies: 88

Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:59 pm      Post subject: Marianna Kluk Lubecki

Michael
I hope you have a few minutes to help me with this record - #5, the second female.
What I already know:
Death of Marianna Lubecka born Kluk, died January 30 and buried February 2, 1861, the wife of Michael Lubecki.
Her age is wrong. She had just turned 56 and if I understand it at all it says she had 3 minor children. Her children were 21, 19, and 13 but I assume still living at home because the two oldest were not yet married.
If you could tell me what the rest of it says, I would really appreciate it. Occupation? Cause of death?
Thank you,
Katherine

Marianna Kluk Lubecka d. 1-30-1861.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.51 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marianna Kluk Lubecka d. 1-30-1861.jpg

Send e-mail
Kmichael8

Replies: 326

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:06 am      Post subject: Re: Marianna Kluk Lubecki

khill1881 wrote:
Michael
I hope you have a few minutes to help me with this record - #5, the second female.
What I already know:
Death of Marianna Lubecka born Kluk, died January 30 and buried February 2, 1861, the wife of Michael Lubecki.
Her age is wrong. She had just turned 56 and if I understand it at all it says she had 3 minor children. Her children were 21, 19, and 13 but I assume still living at home because the two oldest were not yet married.
If you could tell me what the rest of it says, I would really appreciate it. Occupation? Cause of death?
Thank you,
Katherine

Katherine

I would support what you already know. The husband, Michael Lubecki, was an “Einlieger”, a farmhand who has no house of his own but lives in a rented house or just a rented room. His wife Marianna was an “Einlieger Frau”, the wife of an “Einlieger”. Her cause of death was “unbekannt” or unknown – the most common “cause of death” on this page.

Best
Michael
khill1881

Replies: 88

Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:12 pm      Post subject: Franciszka Antonina Krzyzynska marriage

Michael,
Anything you can tell me about this record would be helpful. I am tracing the bride's parents - my great great grandparents.
Record #9 in Kobilla.
Marriage of Franciszka Antonina Krzyzynska and Lorenz Witoszyk.
Thank you,
Katherine

Franciszka Antonina Krzyzynski m. pg 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  783.09 KB

Franciszka Antonina Krzyzynski m. pg 2.jpg

Franciszka Antonina Krzyzynski & Lorenz Witoszyk m. 1882.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  771.21 KB

Franciszka Antonina Krzyzynski & Lorenz Witoszyk m. 1882.jpg

Send e-mail
Kmichael8

Post Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:19 am      Post subject: Re: Franciszka Antonina Krzyzynska marriage

khill1881 wrote:
Michael,
Anything you can tell me about this record would be helpful. I am tracing the bride's parents - my great great grandparents.
Record #9 in Kobilla.
Marriage of Franciszka Antonina Krzyzynska and Lorenz Witoszyk.
Thank you,
Katherine

Katherine,

Franciska Antonina Krzyzynska and Lorenz Woloszyk married on October 28, 1882 in Schloß Kyschau in the county Berent.

The groom, a laborer, was of Catholic religion, born on August 25, 1858 in Semlin, county Karthaus, residing in Kobilla. He was the son of the laborer Franz Woloszyk and his wife Franciska, born Ruskowska, residing in Kobilla. Kobilla was a village in the county Berent. The name Neuwieck was also in use.

The bride was of Catholic religion too, born on September 11, 1860 in Pogutken, county Berent, residing in Kobilla. She was the daughter of the “Einlieger” [we had this word before] August Krzyzynski, residing in Kobilla, and his deceased wife Barbara, born Dabrawska.

Witnesses were Paul Nitikowski, a 26 year old coachman, residing in Schloß Kyschau, and Gustav Garbe, a 26 year old laborer, resinding in Kobilla.

From the signatures we learn that the bride wasn’t able to write, the others signed the document.

Best,
Michael
bigmakusa

Replies: 28

Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:44 pm      Post subject: Translation Request - German death record

Would appreciate it if you you please translate this German death record from Konin kreis

Marcin Kasznia death record (in German).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  933.79 KB

Marcin Kasznia death record (in German).jpg

Kmichael8

Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:21 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request - German death record

bigmakusa wrote:
Would appreciate it if you you please translate this German death record from Konin kreis

C. No. 2.
Erlenbruch [Polish: Oleśnica], on January 4, 1943.

Martin Kasznia, farmer, residing in Skokum No. 41, county [Kreis] Konin, died on January 1, 1943 at 11 o’clock p.m. in Skokum, county Konin.

The deceased was born on November 4, 1881 in Skokum, county Konin (Civil Registry Office Hinterberg [Polish: Zagórów] No. 208/1881).

Father: Jozef Kasznia, deceased.
Mother: Marianna Kasznia, born Drop, deceased.

The deceased was married with Franciszka Kasznia, born Grzeszczak, residing in Skokum, county Konin.

Registered by oral notification of the wife of the deceased Franciszka Kasznia.
The notice giver was legitimated by identity card [Personalausweis] and fingerprint.
Read aloud in German and Polish, approved and signed
+++ sign of Franciszka Kasznia approved: Schneider
The Registrar [Signature].

Cause of death: heart defect [Herzensfehler]
Marriage of the deceased on November 10, 1908 in Hinterberg (Civil Registry Office Hinterberg No. 75/1908).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 Page 57 of 57

Jump to: