PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 526, 527, 528
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3347

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 9:24 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

I think I have been able to locate Rozalia's Parents death records.

Can you please translate the attached.

G'day Marcel

Have you had a chance to look at these from 2 weeks ago?

Can You please send it again?

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 11:02 am      Post subject: Re: translation: Jozef Zawislak, 1842 baptism

PolishStrong wrote:
Thank you very much in advance.
I appreciate your efforts.

Nr 28

It happened in the village of Mokrelipie, on February 2nd, 1842, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Walenty Zawislak, farmer, living in the village of Latyczyn, 38 years old, in the presence of: Antoni Wołoszyn, farmer from the village of Chłopków, 33 years old and Mokołaj Szumski, farmer, from the village of Latyczyn, 51 years old, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Latyczyn, on the 1st day of the current month and year, at 3 p.m., of his wife, Łucja nee Wołoszyn, 29 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Józef, and the godparents were: the aforementioned Antoni Wołoszyn and Katarzyna Szumska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us only, because they were illiterate.

Priest Franciszek Kwiatkowski, the parish-priest of the Mokrelipie parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 11:14 am      Post subject: Re: Translation request

PolishStrong wrote:
I would love to have the following baptismal records translated from Polish to English. Thank you.

Nr 39

It happened in the village of Mokrelipie, on February 25th, 1842, ar 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared: Tomasz Paszko, farmer, living in the village of Chłopków, 52 years old, in the presence of Antoni Wołoszyn, 33 years old and Franciszek Książek, 40 years old, both farmers living in the village of Chłopków, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in Chłopków, on the 24th day of the current month and year, at 6 p.m., of his wife, Marianna nee Tujaka, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Franciszka, and the godparents were: the aforementioned Antoni Wołoszyn and Jadwiga Książek.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us only, because they were illiterate.

Priesr Franciszek Kwiatkowski, the parish-priest of the Mokrelipie parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 11:30 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

I was looking for clues for for Death dates for my GGGGrandfather and GGGrandfather in Rychnów Parish Books as I've been unsuccessful to date. I had no trouble finding my GGGGrandmother (found 4 different records of her death) and my GGGrandmother but for their husbands it has been hard. Anyway the Parish records for Rychnów are not available in https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/ on line (for the period i was looking at) and there was nothing in Geneteka. I found a record for my GGGrandfather so now I know where to look when the FamilySearch library reopens.

The records I found have the attached headings and I was curious as to what the 3 columns after the date columns represent - appears to be a charge for the burial. Can you please provide a translation of these 3 columns. Also can you advise what the currency was that was used at the time as there were changes to the currency in the early 1830's.

Cheers

As it was a territory under Russian rule, the currency was the ruble.
Depending on the prestige of the place and the wealth of the deceased, cemeteries were divided into classes.
In the case of the attached document, you can see that Marcin Mackowski was burried in the cemetery and he was birried in the class III, and the price was 15 kopecks.

BeatrixH

Replies: 27

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 4:53 pm      Post subject: Translation request

I was wondering if someone could translate this birth record for me.

Stoeke1810B.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Stoeke1810B.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 6:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request

BeatrixH wrote:

I am working on it.

TedMack

Replies: 184

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 9:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

G'day Marcel

It was these 2 records

Death Elżbieta Wochlik - record 29 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  125.12 KB

Death Elżbieta Wochlik - record 29 (2).jpg

Death Jozef Wochlik - record 69(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  134.23 KB

Death Jozef Wochlik - record 69(2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 12:56 am      Post subject: Re: Translation request

BeatrixH wrote:

Mogilno

In the year of 1811, on January 1st, at 12 o'clock at noon.
In front of Us, the priest, Leon Kosiński, both the parish-priest and Civil Registrar for the commune of Mogilno, located in the county of Inowrocław, in the department of Bydgoszcz, appeared personally Jan Steyka, the master-smith, 48 years old, living in Mogilno and presented Us a female infant child, who was born today, at 8 a.m.in his house number 79, in the current year, and who declared that the child was born of him and his second marriage wife, Rozalia Landrowna, 24 years old, and his wish was to name the child: Salamela Hindiegarda.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of Michał Dumkie, farmer, 37 years old and Józef Ellerman, farmer, 40 years old, this birth record was read to the present and it was signed.

Jan Steyka, the smith and the father
Michał Dumkie, the godpather
Józef Ellerman, the witness.
Priest Kosiński, the Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 1:02 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

G'day Marcel

It was these 2 records

Tłokinia

It happened in the village of Tłokinia, on July 21st, 1838, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Hilary Olejnik, farmer, 67 years old and Tomasz Banasiak, tenant, 38 years old, both living in Tłokinia, and they declared that on the 19th day of the current month and year, at 7 a.m., died in Tłokinia, in the house number 7: Elżbieta Wochlik, widow, daylaborer, 80 years old.
After convinced myself about the death of Wochlik this act was read to the declarants, who were romancatholics and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Franciszek Winger

Tłokinia

It happened in Tłokinia, on November 21st, 1831, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Walenty? Dziedzic, 56 years old and Jakub Berek, 80 years old, both tenants living in Tłokinia, and they declared that on the 20th day of the current month and year, at 5 p.m., died in the cillage of Tłokinia: Józef Wochlik, tenant, 80 years old, son of unknown to the declarants parents, who left his widowed wife, Elżbieta.
The persons mentioned in this act were romancatholics. After convinced myself about the death of Wachlik, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us.

Priest ...(can't read his surname), the vicar of the Kalisz Collegiate Church.

TedMack

Replies: 184

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 4:39 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these 2 marriage records

Marriage Łukasz Wochlik - record 15 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  211.48 KB

Marriage Łukasz Wochlik - record 15 (2).jpg

Marriage Franciszka Wochlik - record 8 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  449.7 KB

Marriage Franciszka Wochlik - record 8 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: 4 Days ago at 7:35 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:54 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Nędrzew (currently: Nędzerzew)

It happened in Tłokinia, on November 19th, 1831, at 9 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of: Jan Sobczyk, 70 years old and Andrzej Burzyński, 40 years old, both farmers living in Nędrzew, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Julian Wochlik, widower, farmer, 26 years old, who was born in Tłokinia, son of Józef and Elżbieta, the Wochlik spouses living in Tłokinia

and

Marianna Wojtaszek, widow after the late Walenty Wojtaszek, who died one year ago, daughter of Marcin and Franciszka, who was born in Tłokinia, 40 years old.

The marriage ceremony was performed by the local administrator priest, Łukasiewicz.
The marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Tłokinia, on: November 6th, 13th and 23rd of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The people mentioned in this marriage act are catholics.
This act was written down and it was read to the newlyweds, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Winger, the vicar priest of the Kalisz Collegiate Church.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 526, 527, 528 Page 528 of 528

Jump to: