PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 528, 529, 530 ... 536, 537, 538  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3522

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Paweł Wiśniewski & Józefa Kaliszewska marriage

peplinskil wrote:
Hello Marcel,
Can you please translate the attached marriage certificate? I have been able to translate most of it, but am struggling with a few parts and want to make sure I get it all right as it is a very important document.

Also, for older documents that do not show multiple calendar dates, do the single dates used correspond to the common (Gregorian) calendar or to the Orthodox (Julian) calendar? I am sure that has been asked before but I cannot find the answer.

Thanks once again,
Lee

Budy Ossowa

It happened in Koziebrody, on January 30th, 1859, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Łukasz Czajkowski, 29 years old and Marcin Aniszewski, 29 years old, both farmers living in Budy Ossowa, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Paweł Feliks, of two names, Wiśniewski, a single man, 21 years old, daylaborer, living in Budy Ossowa, who was born in the village of Rozwozin, son of daylarorer living in Budy Zawidzkie, Marianna Wiśniewska

and

Józefa Kalisiak, 19 years old, a miss, daughter of the Kalisiak spouses: farmer living in Budy Ossowa, Tomasz and the late Małgorzata, living at her father's in Budy Ossowa, born in Krzeczanowo.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Koziebrody, on: January 9th, 16th and 23rd of the current year.

Groom's mother and bride's father, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreemtn.

Priest Piotr Kwiatkowski, the parish-priest of the Koziebrody parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

_________

As for the dates: the single dates corresponded with the Gregorian calendar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
PolishStrong

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:07 pm      Post subject: Polish Record Translation request

Thank you for your help with translating these special pieces of history. It is much appreciated.

marriage of Walenty Zawislak and Lucja Woloszyn 1835 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  394.46 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

marriage of Walenty Zawislak and Lucja Woloszyn 1835 .jpg

Czochra and Pawezka marriage 1891.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  258.72 KB

Czochra and Pawezka marriage 1891.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation request

PolishStrong wrote:
Thank you for your help with translating these special pieces of history. It is much appreciated.

It happened in the village of Mokrelipie, on June 2nd, 1835, at 12 o'clock at noon.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jacek Paszek, 46 years old and Marcin Wołoszyn, the bride's brother, 29 years old, both peasants living in the village of Chłopkowice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Walenty Zawiślak, widower, peasant, living in the village of Latyczyn, who was born in the village of Czernięcin, son of Bartłomiej and Marianna nee Dajowska, the Zawiślak spouses, the late peasants from the village of Czernięcin, 27 years old

and

Łucja Wołoszyn, a miss, daughter of the late Antoni and living Agnieszka nee Kociak, the Wołoszyn spouses, peasants living in the village of Chłopkowice, 22 years old.........

the end of this marriage record is on the next page of the church book, the picture was not attached...

Nr 18
Aleksandrów
Jan Czochra with Agnieszka Pawęzka

It happened in the village of Górecko, on January 22nd/February 3rd, 1891, at 7 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Maciej Litwin, living in the village of Szozdy, 26 years old and Wawrzyniec Małek, living in the village of Lipowiec, 50 years old, both farmers living in the aforementioned villages, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Czochra, a single man, who was born and lives in the village of Sochy, located in the parish of Górecko, peasant, farmer, son of Michał and Katarzyna nee Socha, the Czochra spouses, 30 years old

and

Agnieszka Pawęzka, a miss, peasant, daughter of the late Kazimierz and living Katarzyna nee Gumiela, the Pawęzka spouses, 20 years old, who was born and lives at her mother's on the farm in the village of Aleksandrów, located in the parish of Górecko.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the romancatholic parish church in Górecko, on: January 6th/16th, January 13th/25th and January 20th/February 1st of the current year, at 11 a.m.

Bride's mother, who was present at writing this marriage act, gave her oral permission for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

The parish-priest of the Górecko parish, serving ac Sivil Registrar, priest Klicki.

TedMack

Replies: 218

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these 2 marriage records

Nędrzew (currently: Nędzerzew)

It happened in Tłokinia, on November 19th, 1831, at 9 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of: Jan Sobczyk, 70 years old and Andrzej Burzyński, 40 years old, both farmers living in Nędrzew, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Julian Wochlik, widower, farmer, 26 years old, who was born in Tłokinia, son of Józef and Elżbieta, the Wochlik spouses living in Tłokinia

and

Marianna Wojtaszek, widow after the late Walenty Wojtaszek, who died one year ago, daughter of Marcin and Franciszka, who was born in Tłokinia, 40 years old.

The marriage ceremony was performed by the local administrator priest, Łukasiewicz.
The marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Tłokinia, on: November 6th, 13th and 23rd of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The people mentioned in this marriage act are catholics.
This act was written down and it was read to the newlyweds, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Winger, the vicar priest of the Kalisz Collegiate Church.

G'day Marcel - thanks for the translation.

I make the Christian name Łukasz not Julian? Also I note his age - I know it says 26 but I suspect he is probably 36 as I can't locate a previous marriage or death for his first wife - possibly during the missing 7 years of records.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:44 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these 2 marriage records

Nędrzew (currently: Nędzerzew)

It happened in Tłokinia, on November 19th, 1831, at 9 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of: Jan Sobczyk, 70 years old and Andrzej Burzyński, 40 years old, both farmers living in Nędrzew, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Julian Wochlik, widower, farmer, 26 years old, who was born in Tłokinia, son of Józef and Elżbieta, the Wochlik spouses living in Tłokinia

and

Marianna Wojtaszek, widow after the late Walenty Wojtaszek, who died one year ago, daughter of Marcin and Franciszka, who was born in Tłokinia, 40 years old.

The marriage ceremony was performed by the local administrator priest, Łukasiewicz.
The marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Tłokinia, on: November 6th, 13th and 23rd of the current year.

The people mentioned in this marriage act are catholics.
This act was written down and it was read to the newlyweds, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Winger, the vicar priest of the Kalisz Collegiate Church.

G'day Marcel - thanks for the translation.

I make the Christian name Łukasz not Julian? Also I note his age - I know it says 26 but I suspect he is probably 36 as I can't locate a previous marriage or death for his first wife - possibly during the missing 7 years of records.

My apologies, the name of the groom was Łukasz.

Loufamtree

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:34 pm      Post subject:

Hi

I would so appreciate a translation of this marriage document. Thanks!

Louise

bobinski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

bobinski.jpg

Loufamtree

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:19 pm      Post subject: Another record

I also have this marriage record, I hope it's not too difficult to read. THANKS

Louise

1833 Smolinska Rozalia second marr 2.jpg
 Description:

1833 Smolinska Rozalia second marr 2.jpg

Loufamtree

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:20 pm      Post subject: PS

PS the second one is record # 20. Thanks
Loufamtree

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:03 pm      Post subject: One more!

I have one more, this time a death record, #34 Bobino Wielkie, death of Jozef Bobinski. I included the whole page to keep it in focus, I hope that helps. Thanks again.

Louise

5A3340C3-BD65-48B7-8D13-3A4E9508CAD1.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  930.43 KB

5A3340C3-BD65-48B7-8D13-3A4E9508CAD1.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:11 am      Post subject: Re: One more!

Loufamtree wrote:
I have one more, this time a death record, #34 Bobino Wielkie, death of Jozef Bobinski. I included the whole page to keep it in focus, I hope that helps. Thanks again.

Louise

Bobino Wielkie

It happened in the village of Płoniawy, on June 11th, 1832, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Łukasz Bartolt, 45 years old and Józef Chodkowski, 40 years old, both owners of the part of the village, petty nobles, both living in Bobino Wielkie and they declared that on the 9th day of the current month and year, at 8 p.m., died in Bobino Wielkie: Józef Bobiński, owner of the part of the village, petty noble, who lived in Bobino Wielkie, 44 years old, son of the late spouses: Franciszek Bobiński and Katarzyna Bobińska from Bobino Wielkie, who left his widowed wife, Rozalia nee Smoleńska.
After convinced myself about the death of Bobiński, this act was read to the declarants and it was signed by Us, because they were illiterate.

The parish-priest of Płoniawy, Franciszek Maicki.

Loufamtree

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 pm      Post subject: Three more

Hello and thanks.

Here are three more documents, the first one is a death, record #28. The second is another death, record #42, and the third is a marriage, record # 6. Thanks again!!

1903 Zaleski Piotr Majiec marriage.jpg
 Description:

1903 Zaleski Piotr Majiec marriage.jpg

1901 Zaleski Zuzanna death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  847.24 KB

1901 Zaleski Zuzanna death.jpg

1835 Smolinska Rozalia death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.3 MB

1835 Smolinska Rozalia death.jpg

Loufamtree

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:49 pm      Post subject:

Oops, the documents posted in reverse order - sorry! 6, 42, 28. Thanks.
peplinskil

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:17 pm      Post subject: Józefa Kalisiak birth certificate

Hello Marcel,
The handwriting is difficult on the attached document but I have managed to figure most of it out. Can you just look at the following and provide your translation (if you can read it)?

1. Maiden name of the mother: Małgorzata ??
2. Surname of the second witness: Paweł ??
3. Surname of the godfather: Andrzej Kalisiak??
4. In all cases (other than references to Unieck parish) is the village for the father, witnesses, place of birth written as Krzeczanowo??? It sure seems like a strange looking "K" to me, but it would make sense that it was Krzeczanowo based on other documents.

Thank you so much for your kind assistance,
Lee

1839-Josefa Kalisiak-birth certificate-29Oct1839.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  911.04 KB

1839-Josefa Kalisiak-birth certificate-29Oct1839.png

peplinskil

Replies: 16

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:12 pm      Post subject: Małgorzata Kaliszewska death certificate

Marcel,
Here is another where I just need your help with a portion. Can you translate the section that identifies the parents of the deceased Małgorzata Kaliszewska?
Thank you!
Lee

1857-Malgorzata Kaliszewska-death certificate-28Jan1857.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  961.21 KB

1857-Malgorzata Kaliszewska-death certificate-28Jan1857.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:14 am      Post subject: Re: Another record

Loufamtree wrote:
I also have this marriage record, I hope it's not too difficult to read. THANKS

Louise

Nr 20
Bobino Wielkie

It happened in the village of Płoniawy, on May 19th, 1833, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Józef Chodkowski, 41 years old and Jan Kamiński, 23 years old, owners of the part of the village, petty noblemen, living in Bobino Wielkie, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Leon Bobiński, a single man, owne of the part of the village, living in Bobino Wielkie, who was born in Bobino Wielkie, son of the spouses: Bartłomiej Bobiński and Anna Bobińska nee Glinka, owners of the part of the village living in Bobino Wielkie, 21 years old

and

Rozalia Bobińska nee Smoleńska, widow after the late Józef Bobiński, who died on June 10th of the last year in Bobino Wielkie, owner of the part of the village, living in Bobino Wielkie, 30 years old, who was born in Perzanki, daughter of the spouses: Piotr Smoleński and Józefa Smoleńska nee Smoleńska, owners of the part of the village living in Perzaki.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Płoniawy, on: the 12th, 16th and 19th day of the current month and year.

The newlyweds' parents, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Tyburcy Mórawski, the parish-priest of the Płoniawy parish.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 528, 529, 530 ... 536, 537, 538  Next Page 529 of 538

Jump to: