PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 277, 278, 279 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request- 1842 birth Idka Chaia Borkowska

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly provide translation for 1842 Grajewo birth record for Idka Chaia Borkowska, akta 12.

Thank you!
Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Grajewo

It happened in the town of Grajewo, on April 8th, 1842, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Jew, Boruch Borkowski, the bookbinder, 24 years old, living here, in the town of Grajewo, in the presence of the witnesses, Jews: Abram Luxemburg, the synagogue sexton, 72 years old and Moszko Kadaryski, the cantor, 52 years old, who live here, in Grajewo, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born yesterday in Grajewo, at 11 p.m., of his wife, Doba, 20 years old.
The child was given the name: Idka Chaja.
This act was read to the declarants and it was signed by them.

Boruch Borkowski
Abram Luxemburg
Moszko Kadaryski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:32 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request 1843 birth Szejna Leja Borkowska

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello,

Please translate 1843 Grajewo birth Szejna Leja Borkowska, akta 20.

Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Valerie Edwards

Nr 20
Grajewo

It happened in the town of Grajewo, on June 8th, 1843, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Jew, Boruch Borkowski, the bookbinder, 25 years old, living here, in Grajewo, in the presence of the witnesses, Jews: Abram Lesemburg, the synagogue sexton, 73 years old and Moszko Kadyski, the cantor, 53 years old, who live here, in Grajewo, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born yesterday, here, in Grajewo, at 2 p.m., of his wife, Doba, 22 years old.
At the religious ceremony the child was given the name: Szejna Leja.
This act was read to the declarants and it was signed by them.

Abram Lesemburg
Moszko Kadaryski (in the document it was written Kadyski, but at the bottom of the document it is written: Kadaryski).

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:43 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request 1852 Grajewo birth Tauba Borkowska

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Please translate 1852 Grajewo birth Tauba Borkowska, akta 25.

Thanks so much again!

Best regards,
Valerie

Act number 19
Grajewo

It happened in the town of Grajewo, on June 2nd/14th, 1852, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Jew: Boruch Berkowicz Borkowski, the bookbinder, living in the town of Grajewo, in the presence of the witnesses, Jews, Moszko Zaborski, 44 years old and Całka Amrowicz, 54 years old, daylaborers, who live in Grajewo, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born here, in Grajewo, on the 6th day of the current month and year, at 2 p.m., of his wife, Ejga Ryfka, 20 years old.
At the religious ceremony the child was given the name Tauba.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, and it was signed by the declarant. The witnesses informed that they were illiterate.

Boruch Borkowski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request 1855 Grajewo death Tauba Borkowska

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello,

Kindly translate 1855 Grajewo death Tauba Borkowska, akta 19.

Many thanks again,
Valerie Edwards

Act number 25
Grajewo

It happened in the town of Grajewo, on October 5th/17th, 1855, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Jews: Abram Aronowicz* Gołdap, the shoemaker, 30 years old and Całko Fajfenzilberg, the smith, 50 years old, both living in the town of Grajewo, and they declared that yesterday, at 5 p.m., died Jew: Tauba Boruchówna** Borkowska, 4 years old, daughter of spouses: Boruch Berkowicz*** Borkowski and Ryfka Herszkówna**** Borkowska, the daylaborers, leaving no inheritance.
After convinced myself about the death of Tauba Boruchówna Borkowska, this act was written down and it was read and was signed by Us, because the witnesses declared that they were illiterate.

*Aronowicz: son of Aron
**Boruchówna: daughter of Boruch
***Berkowicz: son of Berek
****Herszkówna: daughter of Herszko.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:12 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request 1857 Grajewo birth Necha Itka Borkow

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again!

Kindly translate 1857 Grajewo birth Necha Itka Borkowska, akta 39.

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

Act number 39

It happened in the town of Grajewo, on October 14th/26th, 1857, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Jew, Boruch Berkowicz* Borkowski, the bookbinder, 39 years old, living in Grajewo, in the presence of the witnesses, Jews: Jutka Wolfowicz** Walewski, the daylaborer, 56 years old and Berek Lejzorowicz*** Bagisz, trader, 30 years old, who live in Grajewo, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in Grajewo, on May 1854, on an unknown day, of his wife, Ejga Herszkówna****, 26 years old.
The child was given the name Necha Itka. This act was written down and read and signed by the declarant Bagisz and by Us. Walewski declared that he was illiterate.
The declarant stated that he informed the Civil Registrar of the childbirth in the right time and he did not know why the act was not written down.

Boruch Borkowski
Berek Bagusz
Civil Registrar.

*Berkowicz: son of Berek
**Wolfowicz: son of Wolf
***Lejzorowicz: son of Lejzor
****Herszkówna: daughter of Herszko.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:39 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request Mortchaj Jonasz & Leja Lichtensz

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1879 Grajewo marriage Mortchaj Jonasz & Leja Lichtensztejn & Borkowska, akta 10.

Thanks so much!

Best,
Valerie Edwards

Nr 10
Grajewo

It happened in Grajewo, on March 20th/April 1st, 1879, at 2 p.m.
Appeared personally Jankiel Sztejn, the rabbi of the Grajewo Synagogue District, living in Grajewo, in the presence of the witnesses: Aron Małachowski, the synagogue sexton, 64 years old and Szymek Orliński, the houseowner, 43 years old, who live in Grajewo, and he declared that yesterday, in front of him, at 7.30 p.m., a religious marriage was concluded between Jews:

Mortchaj Jonasz Lichtensztejn, a single man, 21 years old, who was born in Wąsosz, living at his parents in Grajewo, son of Rubin Joszek Mortchajłowicz* and Estera Abramowna** nee Welfec, the Lichtensztejn spouses, workers living in Grajewo

and

Leja Boruchowna*** Borkowska, a miss, 20 years old, who was born and lives at her parents in Grajewo, daughter of the spouses: Boruch Berkowicz**** Borkowski and Ejga Ryfka Herszkowna***** Borkowska, workers living in Grajewo.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Grajewo Synagogue, on Saturdays, on: February 10th/22nd, January 17th/March 1st and January 24th/March 8th of the curretnt year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds' parents, who were present at this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read and it was signed by the rabbi, the witnesses and Us, the other present were illiterate.

*Mortchajłowicz: son of Mortchaj
**Abramowna: daughter of Abram
***Boruchowna: daughter of Boruch
****Berkowicz: son of Berek
*****Herszkowna: daughter of Herszko

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:13 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hello.
Attached is the death record of Franciszek Popielarczyk.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !!

Popielarczyk, Franciszek death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  126.88 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Popielarczyk, Franciszek death cr.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:07 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello.
Attached is the death record of Franciszek Popielarczyk.
Thank you !!

Nr 20
Lipniki

It happened in the village of Lipniki, on March 17th, 1923, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Jan Popielarczyk, 46 years old and Józef Marchewka, 48 years old, farmers living in Lipniki, and they declared Us that yesterday, at 12 o'clock at noon, died in Lipniki: Franciszek Popielarczyk, farmer, 74 years old, son of the later Popielarczyk spouses: Stanisław and Franciszka nee Kiernozek, who was born and lived in Lipniki. He left his widowed wife, Katarzyna nee Madrak.
After convinced myself about the death of Franciszek Popielarczyk this act was read to the declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Dominik Szwedas, serving as Civil Registrar.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:13 am      Post subject: Translation

Hi Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Anna and Jozef.
Thank you !!!

Anna and Jozef Golas marriage cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  320.66 KB

Anna and Jozef Golas marriage cr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:36 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Anna and Jozef.
Thank you !!!

I am working on it.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:48 pm      Post subject: Request for Translation - Russian Marriage Record

When you get a chance, could you please translate this 1886 marriage record in Russian from the Zagorow parish

1886 Marriage Record (Olesnica, Zagorow, No. 14).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1011.39 KB

1886 Marriage Record (Olesnica, Zagorow, No. 14).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian Marriage Record

bigmakusa wrote:
When you get a chance, could you please translate this 1886 marriage record in Russian from the Zagorow parish

I am working on it.

who

Replies: 86

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:49 am      Post subject:

Hi,

This is a birth record from Liw, Mazovian Voivodeship.

Thanks so much!

1896 Birth Record Klemens Rosinski.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.2 MB

1896 Birth Record Klemens Rosinski.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:37 am      Post subject:

who wrote:
Hi,

This is a birth record from Liw, Mazovian Voivodeship.

Thanks so much!

Liw
Rosiński Klemens

It happened in Liw, on November 6th/18th, 1896, at 4 p.m.
Appeared personally Wojciech Rosiński, 45 years old, worker, living in Liw, in the presence of Walenty Ciepliński, 36 years old and Antoni Grużewski, 23 years old, both plowmen from Liw, and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in Liw, on November 2nd/14th of the current year, at 6 p.m., of his legal wife, Konstancja nee Złocka, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name Klemens, and the godparents were: the aforementioned Walenty Ciepliński and Rozalia Grużewska.
this act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us only, because the others were illiterate.

the signature of the parish-priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:19 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian Marriage Record

bigmakusa wrote:

Oleśnica

It happened in Zagórów, on January 27th/February 8th, 1886, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Kazimierz Błażejowski, 50 years old and Ignacy Płucieniczak, 33 years old, both farmers, living in the village of Oleśnica, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Michał Kasznia, a single man, who was born in the village of Świątniki, and lives in Skomom, servant, son of the late Jan and living Urszula nee Malecka, the Kasznia spouses, 25 years old

and

Antonina Woźna, a miss, who was born and lives at her parents' in Oleśnica, daughter of the spouses: Ignacy Woźny and Barbara Woźna nee Mizgalska, farmers, 20 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: January 12th/24th, January 19th/31st and January 26th/February 7th of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Trojanowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 277, 278, 279 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 278 of 338

Jump to: