PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 278, 279, 280 ... 287, 288, 289  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3522

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:55 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Anna and Jozef.
Can you please translate.
Thank you !!!

Nr 8
Villages: Cięćk and Tartak

It happened in the village of Lipniki, on January 22nd/February 3rd, 1890, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Gołaś, 36 years old and Jan Gołaś, 46 years old, both peasants, farmers living in the village of Cięćk, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Gołaś, a single man, who was born in the village of Cięćk, son of the late Józef and living Ewa nee Lis, the Gołaś spouses, peasants, farmers, 26 years old, living at his mother's in the village of Cięćk, located in the parish of Myszyniec

and

Anna Madrak, a miss, who was born in the village of Tartak, daughter of the late Kacper and living Anna nee Koprek, the Madrak spouses, peasants, farmers, 22 years old, living at her mother's in the village of Tartak, located in the local parish.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Myszyniec and Lipniki, on: January 7th/19th, January 14th/26th and January 21st/February 2nd of the current year.

The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Antoni Szrednicki, the local administratpr.

This act was read and it was signed by Us, the others were illiterate.

Administrator of the Lipniki parish, priest Antoni Szrednicki, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
jonah

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:33 pm      Post subject:

Was digging around in some of the online archives in Lipno when I realized I should check out the archives in Ossowka instead. And there, I found my great-great-grandfather's marriage certificate from 1891: Jacob Bonkowski and Emilie Jenke.

I'm wondering if I could get it translated.

jacobemiliej1891marriagecert - Ossowka.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  523.73 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

jacobemiliej1891marriagecert - Ossowka.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:07 pm      Post subject:

jonah wrote:
Was digging around in some of the online archives in Lipno when I realized I should check out the archives in Ossowka instead. And there, I found my great-great-grandfather's marriage certificate from 1891: Jacob Bonkowski and Emilie Jenke.

I'm wondering if I could get it translated.

Nr 15
Barany and Lubinek

It happened in Ossówka, on January 29th/February 10th, 1891, at 4 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of Daniel Radke, worker from Barany, 36 years old and Ludwik Bąkowski, the groom's brother,, farmer from Elżanów, 32 years old, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Jakub Bąkowski, widowed after the late Anna nee Danielewska, who died on December 15th/27th 1888, who was born in Sumin, son of the spouses: Michał Bąkowski and Eufrozyna Bąkowska nee Janke, farmer from Barany, 35 years old

and

Emilia Jehnke, a miss, born in Lubinek, daughter of the late Gotfryd Jehnke and his living wife, Marianna nee Janke, whose current marriage name is Rocol, living at her mother's, who is a farmer in Lubinek, 17 years and 5 months old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession in Ossówka, to which the bride belongs, on: January 13th/25th of the current year, on Sunday and on the two next Sundays and at the same days in the Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession in Lipno, to which the groom belongs.

The bride's mother, who was present at writing the marriage record, gave her permission for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate present.

Pastor Tochterman.

jonah

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:59 pm      Post subject:

Wonderful, thank you.

One question: "Marianna nee Janke, whose current marriage name is Rocol" - does this imply that Marianna's birth last name was Janke and that she had a husband prior to Gotfryd whose last name was Rocol?
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:13 pm      Post subject:

jonah wrote:
Wonderful, thank you.

One question: "Marianna nee Janke, whose current marriage name is Rocol" - does this imply that Marianna's birth last name was Janke and that she had a husband prior to Gotfryd whose last name was Rocol?

Marianna's birth last name was Janke. After Gotrfyd died she married again and her new husband's last name was Rocol.

PAYPAL: vico11[email protected]
who

Replies: 79

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:53 pm      Post subject:

Hi! This is a birth record from Liw, Mazovian Voivodeship, child: Bronisław Wojtera, 1907.
Thanks!

1907 Birth Record Bronisław Wojtera.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  289.13 KB

1907 Birth Record Bronisław Wojtera.jpg

j_lex

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:35 pm      Post subject:

Hello Marcel,
I am looking for a translation for the birth of Katarzyna Laks #148.

Thank you!

1871_laks_katarzyna.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  467.64 KB

1871_laks_katarzyna.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:59 pm      Post subject:

j_lex wrote:
Hello Marcel,
I am looking for a translation for the birth of Katarzyna Laks #148.

Thank you!

Przybranowo
Nr 148

It happened in Służewo, on November 9th, 1871, at 3 p.m.
Appeared personally Jan Laks, worker from Przybranowo, 40 years old, in the presence of Mikołaj Kubicki, 50 years old and Jan Paczkowski, 30 years old, both farmers from the village of Przybranowo, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in the village of Przybranowo, on November 8th, of the current year, at 12 o'clock, at noon, of hiw legal wife, Marianna nee Sobiechowska, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Marcin Pietrzykowski, the child was given the name: Katarzyna, and the godparents were: Kacper Sobiechowski, farmer, 40 years old and Antonina Kubicka from the village of Chrusty.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest M. Pietrykowski, the local parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

jonah

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:07 pm      Post subject:

This is the marriage certificate, I think, of Michael Bonkowski and Eufrozyna Jahnke, parents of Jacob Bonkowski, whose marriage certificate you translated above.

This one is from the Lutheran parish book of Osiek nad Wisla from 1852.

Could you help me translate it?

Michaelbonkowskimarriagecert1852 031 - Osiek nad wisla.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  622.73 KB

Michaelbonkowskimarriagecert1852 031 - Osiek nad wisla.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:33 am      Post subject:

jonah wrote:
This is the marriage certificate, I think, of Michael Bonkowski and Eufrozyna Jahnke, parents of Jacob Bonkowski, whose marriage certificate you translated above.

This one is from the Lutheran parish book of Osiek nad Wisla from 1852.

Could you help me translate it?

I am working on it.

dswitaj1

Replies: 160

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:07 am      Post subject: Translation

Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Anna.
Thank You !!!

Golas, Anna death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  263.4 KB

Golas, Anna death cr.JPG

arielvfu

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:03 pm      Post subject:

If you can please assist with the following, especially given names/names of parents/ancestors:

https://jri-poland.org/imagedata/SANDOMIERZ_ARCHIVES/KLIMONTOW_MOJ/1871/_P_4611.JPG

https://jri-poland.org/imagedata/SANDOMIERZ_ARCHIVES/KLIMONTOW_MOJ/1898/_P_0766.JPG

https://jri-poland.org/imagedata/SANDOMIERZ_ARCHIVES/KLIMONTOW_MOJ/1900/_P_0852.JPG

https://jri-poland.org/imagedata/SANDOMIERZ_ARCHIVES/KLIMONTOW_MOJ/1883/_P_0159.JPG

Many thanks!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:48 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Anna.
Thank You !!!

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:27 pm      Post subject:

who wrote:
Hi! This is a birth record from Liw, Mazovian Voivodeship, child: Bronisław Wojtera, 1907.
Thanks!

liw
Wojtera Bronisław

It happened in Liw, on April 29th/May 12th, 1907, at noon.
Appeared Stanisław Wojtera, 35 years old, the plowman, living in liw, in the presence of Jan Kędzior, 55 years old and Konstanty Panek, 50 years old, both the plowmans from Liw, and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in Liw, on April 18th/May 1st of the current year, at 8 p.m., of his legal wife, Cecylia nee Szczepanik, 33 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Karol Leszczyński, the vicar priest of the Liw parish, the child was given the name Bronisław, and the godparents were: Franciszek Skolimowski, the plowman from Żelazów and Marianna Wojtera, a miss.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest m. Bartnicki, the parish-priest of the Liw parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

kp094

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:33 pm      Post subject: Russian Record Translation: Vincent Jodko

Hello, my 3rd great grandfather is Wincenty Jodko from the Ivye Parish that is now in Belarus. He was an ethnic Pole and a Roman Catholic. Can someone please translate this document for me? I can do Polish and Latin but Russian is just over my head. Thank you to whoever does this!

K. P.

Vincent Jodko.jpg
 Description:
This is what I believe to be his birth record.
 Filesize:  203.34 KB

Vincent Jodko.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 278, 279, 280 ... 287, 288, 289  Next Page 279 of 289

Jump to: