PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 283, 284, 285 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:17 am      Post subject: Wedding act Olesnica 1879

Hello M. proust,

Thank you for the translation !

Here another one, wedding Olesnica 1879. It should be Antoni Plewa and Katarzyna Domagala.
I have enhanced the contrast, but I can also send the original.

Thank you in advance
Bernhard

Re-exposure of Antoni Plewa Katarzyna Domogala Mariage Olesnica 1879 acte 23 crop1_ 05_ur-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  272.87 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Re-exposure of Antoni Plewa Katarzyna Domogala Mariage Olesnica 1879 acte 23 crop1_ 05_ur-1.jpg

who

Replies: 87

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:49 am      Post subject:

Hi! this marriage record is from Warszawa, 1888. Thanks
Couple's name Szymon Przybylski and Franciszka Bombrysiak

1888 Marriage Record Szymon Przybylski and Franciszka Bombrysiak.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  724.86 KB

1888 Marriage Record Szymon Przybylski and Franciszka Bombrysiak.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:46 am      Post subject:

who wrote:

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:11 pm      Post subject: Request for Translation - Russian death records

Could you please translate the two attached death records from the Zagorow parish that written in Russian?

Death record (1887 Augustynow, Zagorow No. 74).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  620.36 KB

Death record (1887 Augustynow, Zagorow No. 74).jpg

Death record (1878 Augustynow Zagorow No. 85).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  464.81 KB

Death record (1878 Augustynow Zagorow No. 85).jpg

who

Replies: 87

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:03 pm      Post subject:

Thanks!

marcelproust wrote:
who wrote:

I am working on it.
doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:25 pm      Post subject: Translation 1904 Death Gerszk Januszewski akta 8

Hello!

Please translate 1904 Stanislawow death Gerszk Januszewski, akta 8.

Thanks so much!
Valerie Edwards

1904 Stanislawow Death 8 - Gersz JANUSZEWSKI for Elissa Burnat.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  601.96 KB

1904 Stanislawow Death 8 - Gersz JANUSZEWSKI for Elissa Burnat.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:22 am      Post subject: Re: Translation 1904 Death Gerszk Januszewski akta 8

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Please translate 1904 Stanislawow death Gerszk Januszewski, akta 8.

Thanks so much!
Valerie Edwards

Nr 8
the village of Dobre
the commune of Rudzienko

It happened in Stanisławów, on May 11th, 1904, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared personally Hersz Stokowski, 68 years old and Jankiel Rydoszyński, 50 years old, both the synagogue sextons, living in Stanisławów and they declared that in the village of Dobre, located in the commune of Rudzienko, on May 9th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at night, died Hersz Januszewski, widower, 74 years old, son of Moszko and Sura.
After convinced myself about the death of Hersz Januszewski this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by us.

Civil Registrar's signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:00 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian death records

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate the two attached death records from the Zagorow parish that written in Russian?

Augustynów

It happened in Zagórów, on June 16th/28th, 1887, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Maciej Ławniczak, 30 years old and Franciszek Bartecki, 35 years old, both farmers, living in the village of Augustynów and they declared that on the 14th/26th day of the current month and year, at 8 a.m., died in Augustynów: Wiktoria Kasznia, 6 years and 6 months old, daughter of Józef and Antonina nee Bartecka, the Kasznia spouses, farmers living in Augustynów.
After convinced myself about the death of Wiktoria Kasznia this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us.

Priest Trojanowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Augustynów

It happened in Zagórów, on August 6th/18th, 1878, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Franciszek Kolbowiak, 50 years old and Antoni Górniak, 30 years old, both farmers, living in the village of Augustynów and they declared that on the 4th/16th day of the current month and year, at 4 a.m., died in Augustynów: Nepomucena Kasznia, 4 months old, who was born and lived in Augustynów at her parents', daughter of Józef and Antonina nee Bartecka, the Kasznia spouses, farmers.
After convinced myself about the death of Nepomucenia Kasznia this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by us.

Priest M. Machowiak.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:53 am      Post subject:

who wrote:

It happened in Warszawa, in the All Saints Church parish office, on May 1st/13th, 1888, at 7 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Filip Makliński and Teofil Kucharski, both daylaborers living in Warszawa, both of age, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Szymon Przybylski, widower after the late Franciszka nee Fabisiewicz, who died in the parish of Nadarzyn, worker, 28 years old, who was born in Młochów, located in the parish of Brwinów, in the governorate of Warszawa, in the county of Błonie, son of the late spouses: Stanisław Przybylski and Franciszka Przybylska nee Nowak, living in the village of Czyste, located in the parish of Wola, located in the governorate of Warszawa, in the county of Warszawa

and

Franciszka Bombrysiak, a miss, the servant, 22 years old, who was born in the village of Kamionka, on the parish Szymanów, in the governorate of Warszawa, in the county of Błonie, daughter of living Mateusz and Marianna nee Walczak, the Bombrysiak spouses. She lives in Warszawa, at Sosnowa street, at number 1549 the letter M, in the local parish.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local and Wola parishes, on: April 17th/29th, April 24th/May 6th and Mat 1st/13th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Julian Biały, the local parish vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

Priest's signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:38 am      Post subject: Re: Wedding act Olesnica 1879

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. proust,

Thank you for the translation !

Here another one, wedding Olesnica 1879. It should be Antoni Plewa and Katarzyna Domagala.
I have enhanced the contrast, but I can also send the original.

Thank you in advance
Bernhard

It happened in Oleśnica, on February 21st/March 5th, 1889, at 7 p.m.
Appeared personally Walenty Przyłucki, farmer, living in Oleśnica, 39 years old, in the presence of Stanisław Malec, 38 years old and Jan Pawłowski, 29 years old, farmers, living in Oleśnica, and presented us a female infant child, informing that the child was born today in Oleśnica, at 11 a.m., of his legal wife, Agnieszka nee Strzelecka, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the vicar priest Stanisław Białas, the child was given the name: Matylda, and the godparents were: Stanisław Malec and Marianna Pawłowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the illiterate witnesses and it was signed by Us and the child's father.

Walenty Przyłucki
Priest Wawrzyniec Gieniewicz.

Bernhard31700

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:05 pm      Post subject:

hello M. Proust,

Thank you for the translation. However I am very confused: I made a mistake with Genbaza, I took the act 23 from the birth pages, instead of the wedding pages....
I really apologize !

Please take that one hereunder. It should be in 1879, wedding of Antoni Plewa and Katarzyna Domagala, Olesnica 1879.
(This what I read in Geneteka, and then I go to Genbaza).

If the names are not correct, do not translate, and just let me know.

Sorry again !
Bernhard

Antoni Plewa Katarzyna Domagala Mariage Olesnica 1879 acte 23crop1_ 28_sl.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  285.57 KB

Antoni Plewa Katarzyna Domagala Mariage Olesnica 1879 acte 23crop1_ 28_sl.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:35 pm      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
hello M. Proust,

Thank you for the translation. However I am very confused: I made a mistake with Genbaza, I took the act 23 from the birth pages, instead of the wedding pages....
I really apologize !

Please take that one hereunder. It should be in 1879, wedding of Antoni Plewa and Katarzyna Domagala, Olesnica 1879.
(This what I read in Geneteka, and then I go to Genbaza).

If the names are not correct, do not translate, and just let me know.

Sorry again !
Bernhard

Oleśnica

It happened in Oleśnica, on June 25th/July 7th 1879, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Wojciech Plewa, 60 years old and Maciej Górnicz, 46 years old, farmer living in the village of Brody, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Antoni Plewa, 29 years old, a single man, a private (military rank) soldier temporarily on leave, who was born and lives at his father's in the village of Brody, son of Jakub and the late Józefa nee Zielas, farmers from the village of Brody

and

Katarzyna Domagała, a miss, who was born and lives at her parents' in the village of Sufczyce, daughter of Antoni and Balbina nee Górnicz, farmers living in the village of Sufczyce, 18 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the catholic church, on:
June 8th, 15th and 22nd of the current year.

The parents of the bride, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their permission for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared that they did enter into the private premarital agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Stanisław Białas, the vicar of the Oleśnica parish.
This act was read and it was signed by Us only.
The present were illiterate.

Priest W. Gieniewicz.

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:40 pm      Post subject: Translate 1844 Kurland birth akta 13

Hello!

Kindly translate 1844 Wasosz birth Ginedla Kurland, daughter of Chaim, akta 13.

Thanks very much and warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

1844 Wasosz birth Ginedla Kurland, daughter of Chaim, line 13 from FHL image 101.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.31 MB

1844 Wasosz birth Ginedla Kurland, daughter of Chaim, line 13 from FHL image 101.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:25 am      Post subject: Re: Translate 1844 Kurland birth akta 13

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1844 Wasosz birth Ginedla Kurland, daughter of Chaim, akta 13.

Thanks very much and warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

Nr 13

It happened in the town of Wąsosz, on October 10th, 1844, at 11 a.m.
Appeared jew, Chaim Leyzer, of two names, Kurland, 34 years old, in the presence of the witnesses, Leyzor Michlowicz* Samosiński, the synagogue sexton, 23 years old and Eliasz Szolimowicz** Rozenszyja, the innkeeper, 64 years old, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born here, in Wąsosz, on the 7th day of the current month and year, at 7 a.m., of his wife, Chaja Fayga, 28 years old.
The child was given the name: Ginędla.
This act was read to the present and it was signed by Us and them.

Leyzor Kurland,
Leyzor Michlowicz Samosiński,
Sokołowski, the Civil Registrar.

*Michlowicz: son of Michel,
**Szolimowicz: son of Szolim

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:52 am      Post subject: Translation 1866 Szczuczyn marriage Kuberski akt 9

Hello!

Please translate 1866 Szczuczyn marriage Iosk Kuberski & Chaja Iedwabinbska, akta 9.

Thanks very much!

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

1866 Szczuczyn marriage Iosk Kuberski & Chaja Iedwabinbska, akta 9 FHL image 43.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.76 MB

1866 Szczuczyn marriage Iosk Kuberski & Chaja Iedwabinbska, akta 9 FHL image 43.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 283, 284, 285 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 284 of 339

Jump to: