PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 535, 536, 537 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Franciszka Jankowska Birth and Marriage (Correct Topic)

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel and All.

I meant to post my request for translation of the Franciszka Jankowska Birth and Marrige records here in the Polish records translation topic, but accidentally posted it as a new topic at:

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=17591

Please let me know if you can translate it there or if I should repost it here.

Thank-You!

jajan

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:16 pm      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

My first time on this page....

Could you translate this birth act ?
Aniela Zdral, born 1916 in Slupia.

Many thanks !
Bernhard

Słupia
Aniela Zdral

It happened in Pacanowo, on June 25th, 1916, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Wawrzyniec Zdral, 46 years old, peasant, living in Słupia, in the presence of the witnesses, Jan Żelawski, 65 years old and Jan Wójcik, 50 years old, both peasants from Słupia, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in Słupia, on June 21st of the current year, at 8 a.m., of his legal wife, Franciszka nee Wierzba, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name Aniela, and the godparents were: Jan Zembala and Rozalia Pluta.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by us only.
The priest's signature.

Bernhard31700

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:14 am      Post subject:

Thank you M. Proust !

Let's continue in the family with that one: Birth of Antonina Karas, Karsy Male 1916

Many thanks in advance
BR
Bernhard

Antonina Karas Naisance Pacanow Karsy Male 1916 acte 28crop1__005_ur.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  177.01 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Antonina Karas Naisance Pacanow Karsy Male 1916 acte 28crop1__005_ur.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:21 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Thank you M. Proust !

Let's continue in the family with that one: Birth of Antonina Karas, Karsy Male 1916

Many thanks in advance
BR
Bernhard

Karsy Małe
Antonina Karaś

It happened in Pacanów, on February 7th, 1916, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Michał Karaś, 42 years old, peasant from Karsy Małe, in the presence of the witnesses: Marcin Kseń, 48 years old and Jan Pluta, 50 years old, both peasants from Karsy Małe and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in Karsy Małe, on June 6th, 1915, at 11 a.m., of his wife, Józefa nee Gumuła, 28 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, performed by the priest Władysław Trojanowski from Zborówek, the child was given the name: Antonina, and the godparents were: Stanisław Gumuła and Marianna Kseń.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Franciszek Rayski, serving as Civil Registrar.

RedNello

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:39 pm      Post subject: Imci pan/pana

Hello, I am currently researching several older Polish sources and have come across the phrase "imci pan" when describing someone . I have not been able to find any definitive explanation to what this means. Does anyone have an idea?
jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:01 pm      Post subject: Please translate Two Marriages from Wizajny Parish, Suwalki

Hi Marcel.

Thank-You for translating the Franciszka Jankowski Birth and Marriage records. The translations provided information on another generation of my family.

Could you please also translate the following two marriages? I believe that they are for two other children of Tomasz and Rosa Jankowski. Both are from Wizajny Parish, Suwalki Province:

#29 1819 Marriage of Paweł Jankowski and Katarzyna Wasilewska
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209291

#20 1828 Marriage of Józef Wilczewski and Róża Jankowska
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209314?_Jednostka_delta=20&_Jednostka_resetCur=false&_Jednostka_cur=3&_Jednostka_id_jednostki=14209314

As always, your assistance is valued!

jajan

63_169_0_1_31_20641028.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.56 MB

63_169_0_1_31_20641028.jpg

63_169_0_1_52_20642032.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.41 MB

63_169_0_1_52_20642032.jpg

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:21 pm      Post subject: Re: Imci pan/pana

RedNello wrote:
Hello, I am currently researching several older Polish sources and have come across the phrase "imci pan" when describing someone . I have not been able to find any definitive explanation to what this means. Does anyone have an idea?

G'day

That looks like it could be "imię Pan" which would be name of the male as a rough translation.
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:44 am      Post subject: Re: Imci pan/pana

TedMack wrote:
RedNello wrote:

G'day

That looks like it could be "imię Pan" which would be name of the male as a rough translation.

Hi RedNello,
Can you tell us whether you are seeing "imci pan" in something that is handwritten, or something that is printed? Can you attach an image of it so we can see it in context?
I agree with Ted that it may actually be a different word than "imci" but I don't think it is likely to be "imię Pan". Grammatical endings are so dependent on how a phrase is used in a sentence. If we could see what you are looking at, it would be easier to help.
Best regards,
Sophia
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:47 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate Two Marriages from Wizajny Parish, Suwa

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel.

Thank-You for translating the Franciszka Jankowski Birth and Marriage records. The translations provided information on another generation of my family.

Could you please also translate the following two marriages? I believe that they are for two other children of Tomasz and Rosa Jankowski. Both are from Wizajny Parish, Suwalki Province:

#29 1819 Marriage of Paweł Jankowski and Katarzyna Wasilewska
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209291

#20 1828 Marriage of Józef Wilczewski and Róża Jankowska
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209314?_Jednostka_delta=20&_Jednostka_resetCur=false&_Jednostka_cur=3&_Jednostka_id_jednostki=14209314

As always, your assistance is valued!

jajan

I am working on it.

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:27 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you translate the attached death record please.

I am working on it.

G'day Marcel

Have you had a chance to look at this one from Dec 30 - Michal Grzelak death record.

G'day Marcel

Have you had a chance to translate this one from Dec 30?

Death Michal Grzelak - record 112 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  228.29 KB

Death Michal Grzelak - record 112 (2).jpg

peplinskil

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:03 pm      Post subject: Marriage of Jan Kalisiak & Franciszka Kędzierska

Marcel
Happy New Year! (a bit late)

There are a few things in the attached marriage document that I have not seen before. Can you please translate when you get a chance?

I have attached the Russian version as well, as the quality is better.

Thank you,
Lee

1876-Jan Kalisiak & Franciszka Kędzierska-marriage certificate-1 (polish) 20Feb1876.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  53.45 KB

1876-Jan Kalisiak & Franciszka Kędzierska-marriage certificate-1 (polish) 20Feb1876.jpg

1876-Jan Kalisiak & Franciszka Kędzierska-marriage certificate-2 (polish) 20Feb1876.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  135.82 KB

1876-Jan Kalisiak & Franciszka Kędzierska-marriage certificate-2 (polish) 20Feb1876.jpg

1876-Jan Kalisiak & Franciszka Kędzierska-marriage certificate (russian) 20Feb1876.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  280.38 KB

1876-Jan Kalisiak & Franciszka Kędzierska-marriage certificate (russian) 20Feb1876.jpg

jonah

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:21 am      Post subject:

Hi!

Attaching what I think is the 1851 birth certificate of my great-great grandfather, Friedrich Gerth, son of George/Jerzy Gerth and Helena Rahn. Could I get it translated, please?

Friedrichgerthbirthcert1851 - osiek nad wisla - 150.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  683.08 KB

Friedrichgerthbirthcert1851 - osiek nad wisla - 150.jpg

Stewey75

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:34 am      Post subject: Translation Orkwiszewski Birth Record

Hello,
I hope that I am uploading this correctly based on the sticky announcement and I believe this record is in Polish versus Russian.

I'm hoping for some help with I believe is the birth record of Franciszek Orkwiszewski in 1847. I believe the father is mentioned and being Maciej Orkwiszewski.

Thank you again for all your help, assistance and effort.
Tammy

1847-38 Orkwiszewski Franciszek birth record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  869.8 KB

1847-38 Orkwiszewski Franciszek birth record.jpg

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:01 pm      Post subject:

Would you please translate the two attached records: Birth record of Józef Tylisz, born in 1838 and the death record for the same Józef Tylisz, died in 1849. Thank you very much, Gene Tylisz

TYLISZ, JOZEF, BIRTH RECORD, JAN TYLISZ AND KATARZYNA 1938.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  713.55 KB

TYLISZ, JOZEF, BIRTH RECORD, JAN TYLISZ AND KATARZYNA 1938.jpg

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:04 pm      Post subject:

And here is the death record for Józef Tylisz. Thank you, Gene Tylisz

TYLISZ, JOZEF, DEATH RECORD, 1949, 9 YEARS OLD, JAN TYLISZ AND KATARZYNA, 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  271.48 KB

TYLISZ, JOZEF, DEATH RECORD, 1949, 9 YEARS OLD,  JAN TYLISZ AND KATARZYNA, 2.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 535, 536, 537 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 536 of 580

Jump to: