PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 286, 287, 288 ... 302, 303, 304  Next
Author

Replies: 157

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:29 pm      Post subject: 1859 Szczuczyn birth Iedwabinbska akta 45

Hello again,

Please translate 1859 Szczuczyn birth Ienta Iedwabinbska, akta 45.

Thanks so much,
Valerie Edwards

1859 Birth Szczuczyn Jenta Jedwabinska akta 45.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.04 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1859 Birth Szczuczyn Jenta Jedwabinska akta 45.jpg

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:31 pm      Post subject: Annotation to Akta 45

Hallo again,

Kindly translate the annotation 1859 Szczuczyn birth Ienta Iedwabinbska, akta 45, which appeared next to the birth record, and pertains to her mother Bluma's maiden surname, I believe.

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

Annotation to 1859 Birth Szczuczyn Jenta Jedwabinska akta 45 re Bluma.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

Annotation to 1859 Birth Szczuczyn Jenta Jedwabinska akta 45 re Bluma.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3763

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:58 am      Post subject: Re: Annotation to Akta 45

doctorvalo wrote:
Hallo again,

Kindly translate the annotation 1859 Szczuczyn birth Ienta Iedwabinbska, akta 45, which appeared next to the birth record, and pertains to her mother Bluma's maiden surname, I believe.

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

.... Klinkowsztejn and 2) about the death of Bluma Jedwabińska, dated August 8th, 1895, Nr 24, correct in such a way that in place of words: "Bluma Chaimowna Jedwabińska nee Kurland" it should be written: "Bluma Chaimowna Jedwabińska nee Klinkowsztejn"

Authentic with appropriate signatures
A true copy of the original was confirmed by the deputy secretary /signature/
Approved by Acting Secretary /signature/

Nr 22030

On the basis of the article 715 .... (covered) of the Court, this copy from the Civil Division of the Łomża District Court, is given to Erenkrejc, the attorney of Estera Małka Obiedzińska, with the information that the copy of this court decision has become final.

A tax and office duty was collected.

The town of Łomża, April 17th, 1907.

Vice-president of the court.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:22 am      Post subject: Re: 1859 Szczuczyn birth Iedwabinbska akta 45

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again,

Please translate 1859 Szczuczyn birth Ienta Iedwabinbska, akta 45.

Thanks so much,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the town of Szczuczyn, on June 6th, 1866, at 6 p.m.
Appeared jew, Lejba Eliaszowicz* Jedwabiński, the flour trader, living in Szczuczyn, 52 years old, in the presence of Gecel Kantor, 63 years old and Rubin Palenbaum, 46 years old, both synagogue sextons living in Szczuczyn and presented Us a female child, who was born here, in Szczuczyn, on December 18th/30th, 1859, at 2 a.m., of his legal wife, Bluma nee Kurland, 31 years old.
At the religious ceremony the child was given the name: Jenta.
The delay of entering the act was caused with not entering it by the Civil Registrar.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us and the present.

Lejbko** Jedwabiński
Gecel Kantor
Civil Registrar's signature.

*Eliaszowicz: son of Eliasz,
**Lejbko: The content of the document presents the father's name as: Lejba, but the signature at the bottom is: Lejbko.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:53 am      Post subject: Re: Annotation to 1857 Szczuczyn birth akta 44

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Would you please translate the annotation to 1857 Szczuczyn birth Ester Malka Iedwabinbska, akta 44, which pertains to her mother Bluma's maiden surname?

Thanks very much!

Best,
Valerie

This is just a fragment of the longer document;

May 10th, 1907

To His High Born, Chairman of the Court of Piece of the town of Szczuczyn

Petition of the resident of the town of Szczuczyn, Ester Małka Obiedzińska nee Jedwabińska, daughter of Lejba, acting with the permission of her husband, Moszko Obiedziński.

Based on the attached copy of the decision of the District Court in Łomża of March 30th, 1907 and according to the article 1650 of ...*the Civil Court (*sth I don't understand) I humbly ask Your High Born for

(the reason is explained on the next page)

of the following documents, entered by Civil Registry Officer for Non-Christian Confessions of the Szczuczyn District;

1. my birth record, Ester Małka Jedwabińska, dated June 6th, 1866, antered at number 44..................

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:34 am      Post subject: Re: 1866 birth Esther Malka AKTA 44

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Please translate 1866 Szczuczyn birth Ester Malka Iedwabinbska, akta 44.

Thank you so much for your ongoing help.

Warmest regards,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the town of Szczuczyn, on June 6th, 1866, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Lejba Eliaszowicz* Jedwabiński, the flour trader, living in Szczuczyn, 52 years old, in the presence of Gecel Kantor, 63 years old and Rubin Palenbaum, 46 years old, both synagogue sextons, living in Szczuczyn and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born here, in Szczuczyn, on September 3rd/15th, 1857, at 12 o'clock at noon, of his wife. Bluma nee Kurland, 31 years old.
At the religious ceremony the child was given the name: Ester Małka.
The delay of entering this act was cause by not entering it by the Civil Registrar.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by them.

Lejba Jedwabiński,
Gecel Kantor,
Rubin Palenbaum,
Civil Registrar's signature.

Left margin note: Pursuant to the decision of the District Court in Łomża, dated March 30th, 1907, presented in a copy, dated April 17th, 1907, number 22030, the following birth record for Ester Małka Jedwabińska, dated March 6th, 1866, should be changed as follows:
instead of words: "of his wife, Bluma nee Kurland" it should be written: "of his wife Bluma nee Klinkowsztejn".
note made in the town of Szczuczyn, on May 10th, 1907, by the judge of the Court of Piece of the Szczuczyn town.

*Eliaszowicz: son of Eliasz

PAYPAL: [email protected]czta.onet.pl
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:58 am      Post subject: Re: 1842 Wasosz birth Kurland, akta 19

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Kindly translate 1842 Wasosz birth Arya Zyskind Kurland, akta 19.

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

Nr 19
Birth record
Aria Zyskind, of two names, Chaimowicz* Kurland

It happened in the town of Wąsosz, on November 28th, 1842, at 9 a.m.
Appeared jew, Chaim Leyzor, of two names, Judkowicz** Kurland, trader of domestic products, 38 years old, in the presence of the witnesses, Idzk Zorkowicz*** Kraska, the butcher, 48 years old and Josk Zelkowicz**** Chełchowski, the tailor, 44 years old, both living in the town of Wąsosz, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born here, in Wąsosz, on the 20th day of the current month and year, at 10 p.m., of his wife, Chaja Fejga Arjówna*****, 40 years old.
The child was given the names: Aria Zyskind.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us and the father of the child. The witnesses were illiterate.

Idzk Zorkowicz Kreska
Josk Zelkowicz Chełchowski
The Civil Registrar's signature.

*Chaimowicz: son of Chaim,
**Judkowicz: son of Judko,
***Zorkowicz: son of Zork?,
****Zelkowicz: son of Zelko,
*****Arjówna: daughter of Aria.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:30 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Thank you for the translation.

Please continue with this one: Birth Andrzej Plewa, Olesnica 1902 act 165

Many thanks
Bernhard

Brody

It happened in Oleśnica, on November 17th/30th, 1902, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Antoni Plewa, 57 years old, peasant, the permanent resident of the village of Brody, located in the commune of Oleśnica, living in the village of Brody, in the presence of Marcin Górnicz and Wawrzyniec Wojtacha, each 50 years old, peasants from the village of Brody, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in the village of Brody, on November 14th/27th of the current year, at 4 a.m., of his legal wife, Katarzyna nee Domagała, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the administrator of the parish, the child was given the name: Andrzej and the godparents were: Stanisław Świątek and Tekla Florek.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Stanisław Zamojski, the Civil Registrar.

Bernhard31700

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:16 pm      Post subject:

Hello M. Proust

There were 12 children in this family....but we will stop with this one: birth of Ignacy Plewa, Olesnica 1905 act 92.

Many thanks in advance
Bernhard

Ignacy Plewa Naissance Olesnica 1905 acte 92crop1_24_ur.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  322.31 KB

Ignacy Plewa Naissance Olesnica 1905 acte 92crop1_24_ur.jpg

doctorvalo

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:02 pm      Post subject: 1875 Tykocin marriage Kurland & Kon akta 8

Hello again!

Please translate 1875 Tykocin marriage Arya Kurland & Chaja Kon, akta 8.

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

1875 Tykocin marriage Arya Kurland & Chaja Kon, akta 8 FHL 1191942 Image 134 of 41 of item 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.49 MB

1875 Tykocin marriage Arya Kurland & Chaja Kon, akta 8 FHL 1191942 Image 134 of 41 of item 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:07 pm      Post subject: Re: 1875 Tykocin marriage Kurland & Kon akta 8

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again!

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:21 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust

There were 12 children in this family....but we will stop with this one: birth of Ignacy Plewa, Olesnica 1905 act 92.

Many thanks in advance
Bernhard

Brody

It happened in Oleśnica, on July 10th/23rd, 1905, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Antoni Plewa, 57 years old, peasant, the permanent resident of the village of Brody, located in the commune of Oleśnica, living in the village of Brody, in the presence of Antoni Marzec, 30 years old and Franciszek Plewa, 40 years old, peasants from the village of Brody, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born yesterday in the village of Brody, at 4 p.m., of his legal wife, Katarzyna nee Domagała, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the administrator priest of the local parish, the child was given the name: Ignacy, and the godparents were: Jan Wróbel and Józefa Sojda.

This act was read to the deklarant and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Stanisław Zamojski, both the administrator and the Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:35 am      Post subject: Re: 1875 Tykocin marriage Kurland & Kon akta 8

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello again!

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the town of Tykocin, on Auguat 2nd/14th, 1875, at 6 p.m.
Appeared jew, Lejzor Szmulewicz* Elkes, the rabbi of the town of Tykocin, and the witnesses:

Lejba Choroszczuch, 53 years old and Icek Boruch Gersenfinger, 64 years old, the synagogue sexton, living in the town of Tykocin, and declared that, today, here, in Tykocin, at 4 p.m., a religious marriage was concluded, between the present jews:

Aria Kurland, 32 years old, widower afer the late Ena Chana, daughter of Nysan, tho died in the town of Łomża, which was proved with the death certificate, attached to this marriage act, son of Lejzor Judkowicz** and the late Chana Fejga Aronowna***, the Kurland spouses, a baker, who was born in Wąsosz, located in the county of Szczuczyn, the permanent resident of the town of Tykocin

and

Chaja Kon, 33 years ols, widow after the late Moszek Szmulewicz Kon, who died, according to his death certificate, entered in the local parish books, number 46, in the year of 1871, daughter of jews, Moszek Anszelowicz**** and the late Fejga Kopelewna***** Kac, who was born and lives with her father in the town of Tykocin.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on the 3 consecutive Saturdays, in the Synagogue of Tykocin, on: June 21st/July 3rd, June 28th/July 10th and July 5th/17th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into any official prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the rabbi, the witnesses and the present newlyweds and it was signed by Us, the rabbi, the witnesses and the groom. The bride was illiterate.

Left margin notes: Based on a Łomża District Court order:
1. the marriage act, between Aria Kurland and Chaja, thw widow, Kon, entered at number 8 in the books of the Tykocin Synagogue District, on August 2/14th, 1875, should be corrected this way:
"the second name of the groom should be add, and it is: Zyskind,
2. it should be acknowledged that the resident of the Tykocin town, Aron Moszko, of two names, Kurland, is a son of the aforementioned Kurland, the legal spouses.
This note was made on the basis of the copy of the aforementioned court order, which was confirmed and send by the mayor of the Tykocin town on September 15th, 1900, at numer 4565.
The town of Tykocin, October 10th, 1900.
Signature of the judge of the Tykocin Court of Piece.

*Szmulewicz: son of Szmul,
**Judkowicz: son of Judka,
***Aronowna: daughter of Aron,
****Anszelowicz: son of Anszel,
*****Kopelewna: daughter of Kopel

Bernhard31700

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:56 am      Post subject:

Hello M. Proust,

Thank you for your translation.

I have one question: your last 3 translations here were for 3 births of the same family: Andrzej (1902), Ignacy (1905) and Apolonia (1911).

The age of the father was 57 in 1902, 57 in 1905 and 60 in 1911.
The age of the mother was 40 in 1902, 40 in 1905 and 48 in 1911.

I imagine this is not unusual for acts of that period, correct ?

Thank you for your support
Best regards
Bernhard
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:37 pm      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Thank you for your translation.

I have one question: your last 3 translations here were for 3 births of the same family: Andrzej (1902), Ignacy (1905) and Apolonia (1911).

The age of the father was 57 in 1902, 57 in 1905 and 60 in 1911.
The age of the mother was 40 in 1902, 40 in 1905 and 48 in 1911.

I imagine this is not unusual for acts of that period, correct ?

Thank you for your support
Best regards
Bernhard

this situation was very common. Discrepancies related to the age of people recorded in such documents result from the fact that the data were entered on the basis of oral statements of declaring persons, who were most often illiterate and often did not know exactly how old they were or when they were born.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 286, 287, 288 ... 302, 303, 304  Next Page 287 of 304

Jump to: