PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 55

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:09 am      Post subject: USC - Solec nad Wisłą

Greetings all,
I'm looking for an email address for the Urząd Stanu Cywilnego in Solec nad Wisła i.e. the State Civil Registry in Solec Nad Wisłą, but so far no luck apparently. However, I have found the following ....
https://ratusz.pl/1409062/solec-nad-wisla/urzad-stanu-cywilnego
and the given email is - [email protected] -, but is it correct since, it seems to be for the Gmina (administrative area) of Solec and not the USC or are they the same for the purposes of Vital Records.

Also I ordered records from USC-TL four and a half months ago and not even a sniff of anything back, even though I paid. Are they open? or just not accepting any requests from foreign nationals?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Henry Soszynski
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3763

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:23 am      Post subject: Re: USC - Solec nad Wisłą

Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings all,
I'm looking for an email address for the Urząd Stanu Cywilnego in Solec nad Wisła i.e. the State Civil Registry in Solec Nad Wisłą, but so far no luck apparently. However, I have found the following ....
and the given email is - [email protected] -, but is it correct since, it seems to be for the Gmina (administrative area) of Solec and not the USC or are they the same for the purposes of Vital Records.

Also I ordered records from USC-TL four and a half months ago and not even a sniff of anything back, even though I paid. Are they open? or just not accepting any requests from foreign nationals?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Henry Soszynski

I will call them and ask for the correct email address.
What do you mean by USC-TL? I can ask for the details too but I need more information.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Henry Soszynski

Post Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:39 pm      Post subject: Re: USC - Solec nad Wisłą

marcelproust wrote:
Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings all,

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Henry Soszynski

What do you mean by USC-TL? I can ask for the details too but I need more information.

Sorry, I should have been more informative. USC-TL is meant to be Urząd Stanu Cywilnego in Tomaszów-Lubelski. They won't reply to my emails. I suspect I've made an error somewhere and hence they won't help or explain what the possible error was.

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Henry
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3763

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:57 am      Post subject: Re: USC - Solec nad Wisłą

Henry Soszynski wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings all,

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Henry Soszynski

Sorry, I should have been more informative. USC-TL is meant to be Urząd Stanu Cywilnego in Tomaszów-Lubelski. They won't reply to my emails. I suspect I've made an error somewhere and hence they won't help or explain what the possible error was.

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Henry

I spoke with the head of the Solec nad Wisłą Registry Office and she told me that they do not contact with applicants via email address because it is against the Personal Data Protection Act.
As You are not polish citizen You can contact them via traditional registered letter written in polish or you can make an authorisation for somebody who could make an application on your behalf here in Poland.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Henry Soszynski

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:09 am      Post subject: Re: USC - Solec nad Wisłą

marcelproust wrote:
Henry Soszynski wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
Henry Soszynski wrote:
Greetings all,

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Henry Soszynski

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Henry

I spoke with the head of the Solec nad Wisłą Registry Office and she told me that they do not contact with applicants via email address because it is against the Personal Data Protection Act.
As You are not polish citizen You can contact them via traditional registered letter written in polish or you can make an authorisation for somebody who could make an application on your behalf here in Poland.

Thank you for going to the trouble of ringing them. I didn't expect this answer, but clearly it's just another way for the USC to avoid dealing with foreigners, since both USC-TL and USC-Zamosc didn't have any problems providing records via email. Back to the drawing board.

Many thanks,
Henry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: