PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:19 pm      Post subject: Januszewski

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me with these pieces I have to prove that Josephine Januszewski's parents are in fact Franciszek Januszewski and Katarzyna Karamucka.

Jospehine Januszewski
born I believe 02.12.1835 in Makowarsko (which I assume is West Prussia at the time)
She married Joseph Michalski in Makowarsko but I can't find the marriage record. Should be between (1857-1871). I don't have much information on Joseph as well. Nothing shows in Poznan project as well.
They had a child Joseph Michalski on 18 Mar 1871 in Makowarsko
They were living in Carrollton, Saginaw, Michigan, USA as of 1900.
She passed away 28 May 1917 • Carrollton, Saginaw County, Michigan

Josephine's parents:
Franciszek Januszewski
born- 21 Sep 1796 Monkowarsk, Bromberg, Posen,
death- 15 Nov 1848 Lucim, Bydgoszcz, Bydgoszcz, Pologne

Kataryzna Karamucka
born- 1804 Lucim/Poland
death- 14.01.1857 • Makowarsko, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Poland

[b]Franciszek Januszewski Parents: They were married 1840 Mąkowarsko
Father: Adalbertus Januszewski - 1765 • Makowarsko, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Poland died 11 Mar 1836 • Makowarsko, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Poland
Mother: Marianna Szydłowna Szydel - 4 JUN 1778 • mąkowarsko, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Poland

Katarzyna "Catharina Marianna" Karamucka Parents
Joannes Jan Karamucki
Rosalia Rybarczonka

Franciszek and Katarzyna children:
Marianna Januszewski
Jan Januszewski
07.12.1826–
Anna Januszewski
09.11.1829–After 1861
Marianne Januszewski
Abt 1830–Bet 1891-1900 Canada
Jakob Januszewski
03.07.1832–
Tomasz Januszewski
17.12.1834–
Josephine Januszewski
2.12.1835–1917
Agnieszka Januszewski
15.07.1836-
Johanna Janowski ??
15.07.1839–05.02.1927

I found the Poznan project had some information but no Josephine birth record or marriage record. I'm stumped. I checked Genteka and Metryki but I only find her in USA but not in Poland. What could I be missing... Maybe she really isn't part of this family. I think if I could find her marriage or birth record it would be helpful but I haven't been successful. Is there anywhere else I could look that I haven't thought of? I thought maybe naturalization papers but if they are in Michigan I can't access them. I found her death record but states parents names are unknown. Sad

***The one thing that sticks out is that there are only 7 months between the birth of Josephine and Agnieszka which could be possible though back then without medical technology I question this part.

Any guidance on where I might look next would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!
Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: