PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 84

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:20 pm      Post subject: Birth notice translation

Would you please translate the birth notice for Stanislawa Slomian. Thank you. wuness

Stanislawa Slomian birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  484.5 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Stanislawa Slomian birth.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:46 am      Post subject: Re: Birth notice translation

wuness wrote:
Would you please translate the birth notice for Stanislawa Slomian. Thank you. wuness

This record is written in german , so I reccomend You to ask for the translation in the German Records Translations section, here:

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3263

PAYPAL: [email protected]
wuness

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:03 am      Post subject:

My bad. It's been a while since I've posted, and I had forgotten the procedure of requesting a translation for a German document. wuness
Kmichael8

Replies: 543

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:32 am      Post subject: Re: Birth notice translation

wuness wrote:

Hi Wuness

Please find attached the translation.

Best
Michael

A. No. 93.
Poswiontno, on October 30, 1896.

Before the undersigned registrar appeared today, of known identity, the stable lad [Pferdeknecht] Josef Slomian, residing in Ulejno, of Catholic religion, and gave notice that

Hedwig (Jadwiga) Slomian, born Szczepanska, his wife, of Catholic religion, residing with him in Ulejno in his flat, on October 28, 1896 at 6 o’clock p.m. gave birth to a child of female gender and that the child was given the name Stanislawa.

Read aloud, approved, and signed.
Josef Slomian
The registrar.
Eduard Duntsch.
wuness

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:01 am      Post subject:

Thank you for the translation. It's interesting to me that the "stable lad". Jozef, his wife and three young children would have the wherewithal to sail for America four years later. wuness
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: