PolishOrigins Forum

 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 547, 548, 549
Author
Message
wuness



Joined: 11 Oct 2021
Replies: 45

Back to top
Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:13 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Thank you, Marcel, wuness
View user's profile
Send private message
EGirardi



Joined: 23 Sep 2019
Replies: 23
Location: Lorraine, France

Back to top
Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:08 pm      Post subject: Professions in 1923 marriage record
Reply with quote

Hello, I'm sorry to bother you if you are occupied !

Would it be possible to ask for help in translating only the professions of the spouses, their parents and the witnesses in this marriage certificate from 1923 in Cekcyn (Wjak Władysław & Łabicka Pelagia) ?

Thank you very much for your help !
Eliott

(link to the original file, first image in year 1923 : https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.type=ALL&query.facetQuery.date=1923&query.facetQuery.city=Stary+Sumin&query.facetQuery.municipality=Cekcyn&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.asc=false&query.sortMode=PUBLICATION&modal=356688143&personTree=false&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query)



6_1797_0_2_2_162(1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  349.45 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

6_1797_0_2_2_162(1).jpg


View user's profile
Send private message
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor


Joined: 28 Jun 2014
Replies: 3763
Location: Poland

Back to top
Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:55 am      Post subject: Re: Professions in 1923 marriage record
Reply with quote

EGirardi wrote:
Hello, I'm sorry to bother you if you are occupied !

Would it be possible to ask for help in translating only the professions of the spouses, their parents and the witnesses in this marriage certificate from 1923 in Cekcyn (Wjak Władysław & Łabicka Pelagia) ?

Thank you very much for your help !
Eliott

(link to the original file, first image in year 1923 : https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.type=ALL&query.facetQuery.date=1923&query.facetQuery.city=Stary+Sumin&query.facetQuery.municipality=Cekcyn&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.asc=false&query.sortMode=PUBLICATION&modal=356688143&personTree=false&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query)


Groom: a locksmith
Groom's father: a trader
Bride's father: chałupnik, a term describing a craftsman of small craftsmanship, working at home in his own workshop on request and using raw materials provided by the person commissioning the task

Bride: no information about her occupation

first witness: chałupnik
second witness: son of the owner. (It is not specified what he owns)

_________________
My translations are voluntary, but they take a lot of time and effort, so whenever you want to send money it will be a very nice "Thank you" gift to me.
THANK YOU Smile

PAYPAL: [email protected]
View user's profile
Send private message
EGirardi



Joined: 23 Sep 2019
Replies: 23
Location: Lorraine, France

Back to top
Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:35 am      Post subject: Re: Professions in 1923 marriage record
Reply with quote

marcelproust wrote:
Groom: a locksmith
Groom's father: a trader
Bride's father: chałupnik, a term describing a craftsman of small craftsmanship, working at home in his own workshop on request and using raw materials provided by the person commissioning the task

Bride: no information about her occupation

first witness: chałupnik
second witness: son of the owner. (It is not specified what he owns)


Thank you very much again !!
View user's profile
Send private message
TedMack



Joined: 12 Jun 2020
Replies: 290
Location: Sydney, Australia

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:27 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation
Reply with quote

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate this birth record please - there is one or two words I can't read.

Cheers
Ted

PS. There are also 2 records from last week which I posted and I'm still waiting for, have you had a chance to look at them?



Birth Mikolaj Kordylas 1850 - record 27 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  75.27 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Birth Mikolaj Kordylas 1850 - record 27 (2).jpg


View user's profile
Send private message
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor


Joined: 28 Jun 2014
Replies: 3763
Location: Poland

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation
Reply with quote

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate this birth record please - there is one or two words I can't read.

Cheers
Ted

PS. There are also 2 records from last week which I posted and I'm still waiting for, have you had a chance to look at them?


I am working on it.

_________________
My translations are voluntary, but they take a lot of time and effort, so whenever you want to send money it will be a very nice "Thank you" gift to me.
THANK YOU Smile

PAYPAL: [email protected]
View user's profile
Send private message
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Replies: 287

Back to top
Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:03 pm      Post subject: Translation death record 1848
Reply with quote

Hi,
I believe this is Krystyan Hartke's death record (Marya Magdalena's father). Would you please transtate it for me?

Thank you for your help!

Helli



D-Krystian Hartke 1848#74-1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  969.22 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

D-Krystian Hartke 1848#74-1.png


View user's profile
Send private message
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Replies: 287

Back to top
Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:17 pm      Post subject: Translation death record 1854 # 57
Reply with quote

Hi,
I believe this is a death record for Karolina Bydler/Hartke, Marya Magdalena's sister.
Would you please translate this record, also.
Thank you so much in advance!

Helli
'



D-1854 # 57.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.72 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

D-1854 # 57.png


View user's profile
Send private message
TedMack



Joined: 12 Jun 2020
Replies: 290
Location: Sydney, Australia

Back to top
Post Posted: Tue May 03, 2022 6:49 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation
Reply with quote

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate this birth record please - there is one or two words I can't read.

Cheers
Ted

PS. There are also 2 records from last week which I posted and I'm still waiting for, have you had a chance to look at them?


I am working on it.


G'day Marcel

Don't worry about the one for Mikolaj as I've worked out the missing words. There are still these 2 from two weeks ago - I've attached them again for your reference.

Cheers



Birth Grzegorz Kruscak - page 1(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.48 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Birth Grzegorz Kruscak - page 1(2).jpg



Birth Grzegorz Kruscak - page 2 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  241.81 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Birth Grzegorz Kruscak - page 2 (2).jpg



Birth Maciej Kruscak - record7 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  276.02 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Birth Maciej Kruscak - record7 (2).jpg


View user's profile
Send private message
daalt



Joined: 10 May 2022
Replies: 1

Back to top
Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2022 11:05 am      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Can you please translate this death record
The most important to us is all information there is about her parents

Many thanks



_M_2632.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  849.68 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

_M_2632.jpg


View user's profile
Send private message
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor


Joined: 28 Jun 2014
Replies: 3763
Location: Poland

Back to top
Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:37 am      Post subject:
Reply with quote

daalt wrote:
Can you please translate this death record
The most important to us is all information there is about her parents

Many thanks


I am working on it.

_________________
My translations are voluntary, but they take a lot of time and effort, so whenever you want to send money it will be a very nice "Thank you" gift to me.
THANK YOU Smile

PAYPAL: [email protected]
View user's profile
Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 547, 548, 549 Page 549 of 549

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB ©

© 2009-2022 COPYRIGHTS BY THE OWNER OF POLISHORIGINS.COM