PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Fri May 27, 2022 1:30 pm      Post subject: Polish translation

I would like a translation of the birth record for Marianna Tokarska, born 14 October 1888 at Baranowo to Josef Tokarski and Katarzyne Gocel. It is birth record 1888-53.

I am interested also in the added comment. Marianna was married 16 May 1910 at Pine Island, New York, USA to Piotr (Peter) Toffel.

Many thanks and happy to say thanks with PayPal!

David Neerman

Marianna Tokarska birth 1888-53.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  190.03 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marianna Tokarska birth 1888-53.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4203

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 6:52 am      Post subject: Re: Polish translation

DavidNeerman wrote:
I would like a translation of the birth record for Marianna Tokarska, born 14 October 1888 at Baranowo to Josef Tokarski and Katarzyne Gocel. It is birth record 1888-53.

I am interested also in the added comment. Marianna was married 16 May 1910 at Pine Island, New York, USA to Piotr (Peter) Toffel.

Many thanks and happy to say thanks with PayPal!

David Neerman

This record was written in russian.

Baranowo

It happened in Baranowo, on January 24th/February 5th, 1888, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Józef Tokarski, a farmer from Baranowo, 34 years old, in the presence of the witnesses, Józef Kuzia, 40 years old and Walenty Komor, 28 years old, both farmers from Baranowo and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born on the day before yesterday in Baranowo, at 7 p.m., to his legal wife, Katarzyna nee Goceł, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Marianna and the godparents were: Piotr Kilimon and Marianna Kwasiborska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

The Baranowo parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar, Kamiński.

Left margin note: Marianna Tokarska on May 24th, 1910, in America, in Florida, in the church of St. Joseph married with Piotr Tofel. The note was made on the basis of the document issued by the Baranowo administrator priest on June 21st, 1910, number 31. Signature of the Mortgage Department Secretary.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: