PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 550, 551, 552 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:07 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you assist by translating the attached 2 birth records please.

Thanks

Nr 21
Rychnów

in the year of 1819, on the 16th day of November, at 2 p.m., in front of the Rychnów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Rychnów, located in the district and the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared Jan Kruszak, a peasant, farmer, living in Rychnów, 25 years old, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in his house number 15, on the 16th day of the current month and year, at 6 a.m., and he declared that the child was born to him and his wife, Anna nee Matczak, 28 years old and that his wish was to name the child: Andrzej.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of Bartłomiej Kokot, 45 years old and Szczepan Matuszczak, 50 years old, both farmers living in Rychnów.......

the end of this act is written on the next page of the church book.

Nr 10
Rychnów

in the year of 1824, on the 5th day of August, at 11 a.m., in front of Us, Franciszek Szaniawski, the Rychnów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar for the Rychnów commune, located in the district and the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared Jan Kruszak, living in Rychnów at number 8, a farmer and he presented Us a male infant child, who was born in his house on the 4th day of the current month and year, at 4 p.m., and he declared that the child was born to him and hiw wife, Anna, 40 years old and that his wish was to name the child: Wawrzyniec.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of Józef Bociański, 30 years old, living in Rychnów at number 11, a master-cooper and Szczepan Matuszak, 53 years old, living in Rychnów at number 4, a farmer, this act was written down and it was read and signed by us. The present witnesses and the declarant were illiterate.

The Rychnów parish-priest, Franciszek Szaniawski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:39 am      Post subject: Re: Land purchase record

marcelproust wrote:
nercell wrote:
Hello Marcel,

When time permits- can you kindly translae what I believe to be a land purchase/sale record between Chadzynski and Tylicki c. 1850 in Bonkowo-Podlesne.
Much appreciated
Nancy

This is not the full document, only one page.
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:44 am      Post subject: Land purchase record

Would you be so kind to just translate the one page?
NC
TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:57 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Thanks

Nr 21
Rychnów

in the year of 1819, on the 16th day of November, at 2 p.m., in front of the Rychnów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Rychnów, located in the district and the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared Jan Kruszak, a peasant, farmer, living in Rychnów, 25 years old, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in his house number 15, on the 16th day of the current month and year, at 6 a.m., and he declared that the child was born to him and his wife, Anna nee Matczak, 28 years old and that his wish was to name the child: Andrzej.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of Bartłomiej Kokot, 45 years old and Szczepan Matuszczak, 50 years old, both farmers living in Rychnów.......

Nr 10
Rychnów

in the year of 1824, on the 5th day of August, at 11 a.m., in front of Us, Franciszek Szaniawski, the Rychnów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar for the Rychnów commune, located in the district and the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared Jan Kruszak, living in Rychnów at number 8, a farmer and he presented Us a male infant child, who was born in his house on the 4th day of the current month and year, at 4 p.m., and he declared that the child was born to him and hiw wife, Anna, 40 years old and that his wish was to name the child: Wawrzyniec.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of Józef Bociański, 30 years old, living in Rychnów at number 11, a master-cooper and Szczepan Matuszak, 53 years old, living in Rychnów at number 4, a farmer, this act was written down and it was read and signed by us. The present witnesses and the declarant were illiterate.

Thanks Marcel

This is the missing page from record 21, can you please complete the translation.

Cheers
Ted

Birth Andrzej Kruszak 1819 - pg 2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  72.55 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Birth Andrzej Kruszak 1819 - pg 2.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:26 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Thanks

Nr 21
Rychnów

Nr 10
Rychnów

Thanks Marcel

This is the missing page from record 21, can you please complete the translation.

Cheers
Ted

... all of them illiterate, this act was read to the present and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Borzych, the Rychnów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Rychnów.

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:28 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Thanks

Nr 21
Rychnów

Nr 10
Rychnów

Thanks Marcel

Cheers
Ted

... all of them illiterate, this act was read to the present and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Borzych, the Rychnów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Rychnów.

Thank You Marcel.
[email protected]

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:57 am      Post subject: translte record

Dear

I am sending in attachment 2 records of with details on my great grandfather mr lemel bloch.

I would be very happy if you would be able to do it.

Thank a lot!!!

33_276_0_-_29_9574936 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  978.3 KB

33_276_0_-_29_9574936 (2).jpg

107_1003_185 mar.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  107_1003_185 mar.pdf
 Filesize:  430.36 KB
 Downloaded:  78 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:52 am      Post subject: Re: translte record

[email protected] wrote:
Dear

I am sending in attachment 2 records of with details on my great grandfather mr lemel bloch.

I would be very happy if you would be able to do it.

Thank a lot!!!

I am working on it.

ertylisz
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 191

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:34 pm      Post subject:

Can you please translate the attached hand written information ? Thank you, Gene Tylisz

SPLAWSKI, FELIKS, FAMILY, 1929 .jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  173.55 KB

SPLAWSKI, FELIKS,  FAMILY, 1929 .jpeg

davehon

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:15 pm      Post subject: Polish letter translation

Hello,

I am new to this forum. So far I like it very much.

I have a two page letter from my great-grandfather Felix Hon. He was born near Lutcza around 1870. It is written in Polish and the letter is from the 1930s. We believe it is written to a friend. It's the only document in Polish I have from any relative, and also the only written document from him. I think it could yield useful information about other relatives, connections, his personality etc.

Is this something anyone here would be willing to translate? Or even a general idea of what the letter is about. If so I'll post the file. If not, do you have any recommendations of how I can get it translated? I have already attempted multiple times to do it myself and have not gotten anywhere.

Thank you! - David
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:13 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish letter translation

davehon wrote:
Hello,

I have a two page letter from my great-grandfather Felix Hon. He was born near Lutcza around 1870. It is written in Polish and the letter is from the 1930s. We believe it is written to a friend. It's the only document in Polish I have from any relative, and also the only written document from him. I think it could yield useful information about other relatives, connections, his personality etc.

Is this something anyone here would be willing to translate? Or even a general idea of what the letter is about. If so I'll post the file. If not, do you have any recommendations of how I can get it translated? I have already attempted multiple times to do it myself and have not gotten anywhere.

Thank you! - David

Hi David,
Go ahead and post the image(s) of your letter. Marcel might translate it, but if not, at least I may be able to decipher the handwriting for you so that you can get a google translation of it (clearly a second choice, but it may give you what you're looking for, and I find that it is good practice for me).
By the way, did you see Dave Nowicki's input on your earlier query?
Best regards,
Sophia
davehon

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:36 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish letter translation

Sophia wrote:
davehon wrote:
Hello,

Thank you! - David

Hi David,
Go ahead and post the image(s) of your letter. Marcel might translate it, but if not, at least I may be able to decipher the handwriting for you so that you can get a google translation of it (clearly a second choice, but it may give you what you're looking for, and I find that it is good practice for me).
Best regards,
Sophia

Thanks for your help Sophia. I have posted an attachment of the letter.
I just now saw Dave's input on the previous post and responded.

Felix letter.pdf
 Description:
Felix's 1939 letter

Download
 Filename:  Felix letter.pdf
 Filesize:  452.13 KB
 Downloaded:  77 Time(s)

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish letter translation

davehon wrote:
Sophia wrote:
davehon wrote:
Hello,

Thank you! - David

Hi David,
Best regards,
Sophia

Hi Dave,
Thanks for posting the images of the letter. You will have deduced that the first line provides a date of writing the letter. Lines 2 and 3 are a very typical opening sentence for letters from Poland, "Niech będzie pochwalony Jezus Chrystus," which he has spelled rather differently but I am sure that is what he is saying. If it were only a matter of deciphering his handwriting, I could do this for you, but in this case his style of spelling words will present too much of a challenge for me. I only recognize these words because I know to expect them. Sorry that I cannot be of more help.
Best regards,
Sophia
davehon

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish letter translation

Sophia wrote:
davehon wrote:
Sophia wrote:
davehon wrote:
Hello,

Thank you! - David

Hi David,
Best regards,
Sophia

Hi Dave,
Thanks for posting the images of the letter. You will have deduced that the first line provides a date of writing the letter. Lines 2 and 3 are a very typical opening sentence for letters from Poland, "Niech będzie pochwalony Jezus Chrystus," which he has spelled rather differently but I am sure that is what he is saying. If it were only a matter of deciphering his handwriting, I could do this for you, but in this case his style of spelling words will present too much of a challenge for me. I only recognize these words because I know to expect them. Sorry that I cannot be of more help.
Best regards,
Sophia

Thank you for trying. It's no problem that you couldn't make much progress; it makes me feel better that I was unable to make progress on my own actually. Let's see if anyone else wants to try...
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:39 am      Post subject: Re: Polish letter translation

davehon wrote:
Hello,

Thank you! - David

This is very difficult to decipher. The person who wrote this letter had a poor use of Polish or had a very limited ability to write in accordance with the language requirements.

This is what I was able to read:

The year of 1939, on the 19th day of [no month given]

Praised be Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary.
I received Your letter and I decided to write back immediately. You wrote that you want to come to me, so come.

The next sentence tells you that there are high costs for something and that the letter writer recommends something that I cannot read.

Because Stasiu [diminutive of the name Stanisław] was and somebodie's [can't decipher] daughter in law were too and now [Silierka????? can't read the name] is going to come here so you have to think together that everyone doesn't come at the same time because there is not so much place to sleep.

Currently I feel healthy, but visit me soon, because it is not known if I will live to see another year.

Tell [Silierka????] to bring [???? some kind of clothes].....................

my best regards for all, Amen.

That is all i was able to read.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 550, 551, 552 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 551 of 580

Jump to: